PDA

View Full Version : Gurly Walking

Joni Thomas
04-15-2009, 02:14 PM
I have noticed the many of us probably have, sitting in our home's is a device the the Mrs. was going to use to get into shape! That's right....A Treadmill:eek:..........Ours has long been used as a dust collecter, coat rack, and general object of hate:Angry3:........I contend that is is very useful to practice the art of getting the perfect gurly walk:).........Wearing you heels while walking on the treadmill. Perhaps better than walking circles about the house. If you are into sneakers.........Jogging is also a possiblity. If your good, you can jog in heels. Think of it as traing to get away from a stalker.
I just thought we all needed a bit of a giggle!!!!!!!!!!

Love Joni

diannecourtney
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
As I haven't been in public yet, I really don't know if I "gurley walk" but I feel that I have mastered the heels and the various types of control lingerie makes me feel that I am matching close to 50% of girls who dress similarily. Oh the pleasure of it all....

Karren H
04-15-2009, 04:02 PM
I've actually done that.. At home and on the road in hotel exersize rooms... But I perfer my LTT... Lateral Thigh Trainer!!! Gives the best exersize for girly walking and ice skating!! :)

Teri Jean
04-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Well thanks, now I have to buy a treadmill, ouch. LOL There is some truth to that as I push my tool cart from building to building it gives me time to work on my walk without drawing to much attention. I do building repair for the University. It does help.

Keli