PDA

View Full Version : Hope for us tall folks

Pip
06-28-2005, 11:16 PM
You know, rarely do I meet a GG that's as tall as I am. At 6'4" I've had my doubts about being able to pass at all in public, and really haven't considered going out. It's not where I'm at with all of this at this point.

But.....

This afternoon I stopped at the drug store for a couple things, and while waiting in line to pay this very cute GG walked up behind me and....was only about an inch or so shorter than me. She even had a somewhat low toned voice when I heard her speaking to someone else in line.

Now granted, she's had her whole life to practice confidence in being a very tall woman, and she didn't have the broad shoulders or manly facial features to deal with, but if she can look that good and be that tall then why not us!

Pip

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
gdamn a chick thats 6'3" sexy. :D yess i would like to see taller women

sportschick
06-29-2005, 12:17 AM
I'm 6-1 and have gone out in public a few times, though mostly at night and I keep moving, never talk to anyone..so far so good, but I wouldn't risk it in bright lighting! I always check out tall women(I've seen a few taller than or equal to my height, though rare) to see how they compare to me. Their shoulders are never as broad or hands as large as mine, but they are sometimes as large in other ways, like through the hips. I often wonder if other GG's take particular notice of very tall women, as I think it's quite possible to get away with passing in casual, non-vocal contact with men, but a tough one with women, who are much more observant. Any insight on this for any of you GG's? Or anyone else :)

Julie

jo_ann
06-29-2005, 05:29 AM
"that's a huge bitch!"
http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/db_074Deuce_Ruth.jpg

6'5" myself

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:57 PM
that would be me although i woud say thats one tall beotch :D :thumbsup:

donna anne
06-30-2005, 05:25 PM
im 6'3" 200lbs and only about 10lbs over weight. all my life i thought i was
blessed with such a big macho body, really helped my self esteem when i was younger. now that im getting more into crossdressing and finding my femine side i think it was a cruel twist of fate. how i envy smaller men these days.

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-30-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm 6'3". if not my height, I could pass quite easy, my body is pretty fragile and not macho at all. I saw a girl at my college she is as tall as I am. Unfortunatelly,she had a BF, otherwise I would date her. I love tall women. Especially, if they have shoe size 13:) How cool is that, if I could wear my GFs shoes, or clothes?
here is a site www.tallwomen.org has quite a few tall models. Looking at them, there is a hope for me to pass

polly1949er
06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi joane, I would love to be tall, dont worry be happy :D

polly :cry: