PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed today!

chrissietoo
04-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Today the two girls I work with were out, and I took the opportunity to underdress all day..oh, such bliss. Actually our bookkeeper, a lesbian, came in for a couple of hours, and I chose not to remove my A-cup inserts as I had planned. If she noticed, she didn't say (but then she probably wouldn't but would run home and tell her girlfriend), and as she was about to go she lingered and we had a wonderful gab-fest for half an hour.

Now it's after business hours, the coast is clear, and I'm fully dressed, lipstick and all. I just have to figure out how to get out of the building now--I guess I'll wait until after dark...:)

KarenS
04-16-2009, 07:35 PM
I started to under-dress pretty routinely in January. I work in an office where there is always someone around unless I work late (which is pretty frequently). The feeling is wonderful.

I have not progressed beyond panties, nylons, and bra as there are security cameras at the entrances to the buildings. I also do not want to wear my underwire bras due to metal detectors.

Being able to put makeup and lipstick on or put my breast forms on would be out of the question.

I do share your joy and excitement though Chrissie.

karynspanties
04-17-2009, 07:51 AM
I underdress everyday. But you are playing a risky game at work. If someone sees you, will you loose your job? I would think about the risk/reward aspect. In todays economy, I would not risk loosing my job for a little bit of cd pleasure after hours.

Karren H
04-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Ohh Yeah!! I've almost completely quit.. Its like if I can't fully dress then why bother... And I haven't fully dressed in months either... Sigh.......

tracigirl_tv
04-17-2009, 08:41 AM
.... And I haven't fully dressed in months either... Sigh.......

Karen, due to circumstances at home, same holds true for me. My favorite prayer has become, "Oh Lord, hurry up and give me patience!" *lol*

:hugs:

boardpuppy
04-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Hi Chrissie,

I understand about underdressing, I do 24/7, of course I'm retired. I have many drab commitments to handle and today is no exception. Alice needs some sun, the weather is nice, so I'm going out. If you do your make up right(what I call my drab look) no one will notice, a though to consider.

KarenS, there are underwire bras that will go through a metal detector without setting it off. Another though...

Karren, it sounds as if you are in a withdraw phase. I hope I never go through that, I think it would be misserable..........

Hugs to All,
Alice

2b.Lauren
04-17-2009, 09:23 AM
I am also experiencing the problem of not being able to dress. It has been a very long time for me to be fully dressed. So I do enjoy my underdressing, because I am willing to take what I can get.

KarenS
04-17-2009, 10:56 PM
I am also experiencing the problem of not being able to dress. It has been a very long time for me to be fully dressed. So I do enjoy my underdressing, because I am willing to take what I can get.

Yup, that's me. Willing to take what I can get.

julie08
04-17-2009, 11:08 PM
I hadn't gotten to dress in over a year. Of course deployment will do that to you. Why did I join the Army again?

Tammy298
04-18-2009, 05:38 AM
Since I wear panties 24/7, underdressing for me is usually a garter belt & stockings. Recently as I've mentioned elsewhere, I've been wearing G&S or pantyhose to work during the week! I'm a little self conscious with all the people around, especially when there's a meeting. Today I'm going in for a few hours this AM and have added a bra which I rarely do. If I gotta put in the extra hours, I might just as well be comfortable!

linnea
04-18-2009, 06:58 AM
I underdress almost every day though I don't often wear a bra. It's gotten so that I don't feel comfortable unless I'm wearing panties and hose and whatever else (light make-up).

Angie G
04-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Way cool Chrissie. This past Monday I had to wear a pair of girl panties to work as I had no clean drad shorts I had a long Tee on that went down past the panties so thhe guys in the locker room didn't see them. I loved it.:hugs:
Angie

Robynts
04-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Julie,

You joined so that the rest of us could be our femme personnas whenever we wanted and can dress or underdress with relative safety. Thank you for deploying to help guarantee us that kind of freedom.

Robyn

Kerrylee61
04-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I started to under-dress pretty routinely in January. I work in an office where there is always someone around unless I work late (which is pretty frequently). The feeling is wonderful.

I have not progressed beyond panties, nylons, and bra as there are security cameras at the entrances to the buildings. I also do not want to wear my underwire bras due to metal detectors.

Being able to put makeup and lipstick on or put my breast forms on would be out of the question.

I do share your joy and excitement though Chrissie.

Just so you know, you can buy so called underwire bras that don't use metal but plastic for the underwire if that makes any sense.
Kerry

Sarah_new
04-18-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm thinking about a spot of underdressing on Monday, just not sure how much at present. Also considering going shopping, in drab but underdressed.

Sarah_new
04-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Shopping whilst underdressed today was fun. So much so, I'm doing it again tomorrow, but this time in a much bigger town. Wish me luck!

Phyliss Hdson
04-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi Chrissie, Even though I have the opprotunity to GET OUT soe what regular, I still underdress from time to time, ussually when the weather is cold. I really like the feel of hose under my jeans. Working on a Yacht I have to be very careful, as privacy is at a premium. I did however have the boat to myself for couple of days and dressed for dinner and some TV afterwards.

Tammy298
04-20-2009, 07:51 PM
For me today, it was pantyhose along with my 24/7 panties under my slacks for my day at the office. As with my first experience underdressing with pantyhose last week, it felt wonderful! Not the same feeling as a garter belt & stockings but something I've decided to do about once a week along with the couple times last week that I wore the garter belt & stockings.
I love the feel of them both!!:D

Charleen
04-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Always panties. I also wear knee-hi's under my boots (women's) that I wear at work.
Can't wear a bra to work as my girls are prominent and a bra really makes them stand out.

CD Susan
04-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Now it's after business hours, the coast is clear, and I'm fully dressed, lipstick and all. I just have to figure out how to get out of the building now--I guess I'll wait until after dark...:)[/QUOTE]

I assume you don't have security cameras in your office building. Most places do these days so be carefull.

Cary
04-20-2009, 11:56 PM
I underdress sometimes in pantyhose under my pants. It's great! I use to wear panties all the time, but after seeing my GG co-worker's pantylines, I switched to just hose. I use to wear shaper panties too, but after a day in the office they cant squeeze the hell out of you. Eventhou wearing a bra would be nice, I'm 99% sure it would be seen. Sometime this week I'm thinking of wearing panties and tights under my jeans just because I havn't done that in a while.

Teri Jean
04-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Panties and nylons or pantyhose evryday but with summer coming on I will have to drop the nylons because of the heat. All winter I wore a bra and "A" cup forms under my sweat shirts, what a blast that is.

Keli