PDA

View Full Version : Official Crossdressing Membership

Nattastic
04-17-2009, 03:05 PM
I just wanted to jump in and say I hope I'm not offending anyone with my comments... they often don't follow the mainstream opinions had, seemingly, by most here and as such I just wanted to say I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade... I get that this forum offers great support system to some, and respect that.

I cant help but wonder if I really fit in here... I can certainly relate to many, if not all of you, but wonder what you think of someone (well, me) obstaining from crossdressing altogether for over 2 years now..

Does ones claim to being a crossdresser expire after so many days in drab?

Sophie Yeats
04-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Its not the clothes you wear.
It's not the duration of dressing.
It's not the frequency of dressing.
It's not your make-up.
It's not how often you shave.
It's not even if you go out dressed.

It's about mindset, attitude and finding out who you are and what makes you happy.

GaleWarning
04-17-2009, 03:13 PM
The official crossdressing spectrum is extremely wide.
It's probably true that none of us is exactly the same.
And no matter how long you manage to stay in drab, the urge to crossdress never fades away to nothing.
Finally, Tamara and Sheila will soon let you know if anything you say is too offensive.
Don't muck around with them.
:)

Karren H
04-17-2009, 03:16 PM
well check your makeup and look at the expiration date... Then check your clothing as see if they still could fit... Then check our your mind and see if you really think you can or could quit... If your MU has expired.. Your clothes won't fit and your think you will neve ever crossdress again....

Well your wrong. Your still one of use... Membership has its benifits and is ir-revocable...

Ok.. There is an exception for death... But you have to have a note from your mother!! :)

Kate Simmons
04-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Simple, it doesn't. We are who we are whether we are actively dressing or not. It's really about who we are, not what we do anyway.:)

tricia_uktv
04-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Of course not, its what's in your mind that counts.

Joanne f
04-17-2009, 03:23 PM
It`s if you want to be here that counts

Deborah Jane
04-17-2009, 03:24 PM

Yes!!

Quick put a pair of panties on before you expire :eek::heehee:

Sarah...
04-17-2009, 03:27 PM

Nope. Certainly not. As long as you tell me you're a crossdresser then I'll accept that fact. When you tell me you're not I'll accept that too. I wouldn't ask you to leave, even if I could (which I can't). Check out the word "friends" in the banner at the top of the page here :)

Sarah xxx

JulieC
04-17-2009, 03:40 PM
I cant help but wonder if I really fit in here... I can certainly relate to many, if not all of you, but wonder what you think of someone (well, me) obstaining from crossdressing altogether for over 2 years now..

2 years? Is that all? There's at least one poster here who went ten years. I don't think we forbid people to post here if they haven't put on pantyhose/panties/bra/dress/heels/whatever in X amount of time :)

Finally, Tamara and Sheila will soon let you know if anything you say is too offensive.
Don't muck around with them.
:)

For thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Yes!!

Quick put a pair of panties on before you expire :eek::heehee:

Ahhhhg! I'm melting!

Karren H
04-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Actually now that I think about it.. Your asking the wrong audience!! If indeed it does expire you need to seek out those that expired and ask them.. Probably at Expired-crossdressers.com or IusedToBeACrossdresser.com!!

Alana Lucerne
04-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Just check the expiry date on your membership card. That will tell you.

trisha59
04-17-2009, 03:49 PM
Your still one of use... Membership has its benifits and is ir-revocable...
Ok.. There is an exception for death... But you have to have a note from your mother!! :)

Its like being initiated into the family:devil:

shykrista
04-17-2009, 03:50 PM

going on 9 years for me... omg such a long, long time! still, i know who i am, i know what's inside me, and i know there's a feminine side to me that won't ever go away... somewhere between a ts or tv, but doesn't matter really, if i had the chance to shave my legs and wear a dress i'd still do it in a heartbeat!

Patricia1
04-17-2009, 03:53 PM
“Every time I try to get out, they pull me BACK IN!”
"Resistance is Futile"
"See ya in Durango"

Pamela Julie
04-18-2009, 05:42 PM
You are what you feel you are. Your input is every bit as valid as mine or anyone else here. Read the logo on top of the page.

*** Welcome to Crossdressers.Com ***
*** The #1 Community for Crossdressers, the Transgendered, Transsexuals, their Loved Ones and Friends ***"

Even though not actively crossdressing, you still have valid opinions, and your knowledge is still of value to most of our members.

Pamela:)

kym
04-18-2009, 05:46 PM
well check your makeup and look at the expiration date... Then check your clothing as see if they still could fit... Then check our your mind and see if you really think you can or could quit... If your MU has expired.. Your clothes won't fit and your think you will neve ever crossdress again....

Well your wrong. Your still one of use... Membership has its benifits and is ir-revocable...

you mean a doctors note won't work?

i really don't think your membership can expire because your opinion always counts here

Jonianne
04-18-2009, 06:09 PM
It's like the "Hotel California", you can check in, but you can never check out!

trannie T
04-18-2009, 06:45 PM
As long as you remember the secret handshake you are welcome here.

Kate17
04-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Here is a story you might relate to. I have been CD since I was 6-7. It has been off/on. We never had this kind of support when I was younger so it was intermittent. After my wife passed away, I was determined to quit being Kate.
I remarried and lasted about 8 years then little by little - First, I started shaving my legs - a very dreamy feeling. Then the chest, then the arms and then well I back in a dress and makeup again. You never quit - I think it is hard wired.

Kate

sissystephanie
04-18-2009, 09:06 PM
As others have said, what you are is in your own mind! Years ago I quit for a 5 year period. And I mean totally quit! I only started again because my dear wife (now my late wife!) begged me to. She missed Stephanie and the fun we had as two girls. But the love of feminine clothing was still in me, as it probably is in you! Besides, GG's can be on here, so why not a n Ex-CD!!:doh:

JennaC
04-18-2009, 11:20 PM
It seems like you feel you need support, or to fit in somewhere. If not here, where then? If you really felt you weren't a CD anymore, you wouldn't still be writing here :) As Sophie said, there is a lot more to it than putting on a dress.

As far as what we think? I think people like us have to be the most understanding, least judgemental people in the world. Yeay for us !!

Miranda09
04-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Don't be silly....this isn't a religion. You don't have to practice it religously. Just have fun with it when you want to.

Tina Dixon
04-19-2009, 12:35 AM
If there's just a spark in the back of your mind to dress your one of us and there must be or you wouldn't be here, right?

ReineD
04-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I have a close GG gf whose husband CDs and has been out to her for 12-15 years. They are not members of this site. Over the years, he has gone from thinking he wanted hormones and breasts, to being more balanced, to not dressing at all for long periods, the most recent of which lasted nearly two years, to getting involved much more again. His wife and children fully support the CDing and he is also out in his church community.

Everybody goes through phases ... and back again. Just go with the flow!
:hugs:

Carol123
04-19-2009, 02:40 AM
I agree with Kate 17 comments, for me it is who I am inside

Nattastic
04-20-2009, 10:40 AM
Ok, seems my membership will remain valid for at LEAST 6 more years as Krista is pushin 10!

Nice that the concensus is seems to be supportive, thank you all for your kind words. Much comfort was found whilst reading your responses... some neat insights ~ thanks again

hugs

Karren H
04-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Don't forget to keep paying your annual dues!! I'll pm you the address.. Make the check out to Karren's Retirement Fund!! :D

Cary
04-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Just like the USMC....Once a Crossdresser always a Crossdresser!:)