PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know...

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm curious. With all the anonimity associated with crossdressing here on the web, does or has any of you girls know of anyone who has been made, I.D.'d or found while appearing or discussing things on the internet. If yes, what happened? :confused:

Paula Rae
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey Sophia,
Does anyone know?
I'd love to answer, but what are you asking?

Ricki B

Julie York
06-29-2005, 02:58 PM
There's always a lot of speculation and worry about being seen and 'made' on this forum and it is a worry even though the maths is nuts. You have to have the situation where someone out of the entire internet community (zillions) logs onto THIS CD website (100 to 1) and recognises you even though your Mother wouldn't. THEN, they must be a CD or an admirer out of all that! Or what the hell are they doing here.

I'd say if they find you after that....God loves a laugh!

But it could happen.

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 04:13 PM
I was beginning to think I posted a stupid question thread. 90 views and 3 replies.

There's always a lot of speculation and worry about being seen and 'made' on this forum and it is a worry even though the maths is nuts. You have to have the situation where someone out of the entire internet community (zillions) logs onto THIS CD website (100 to 1) and recognises you even though your Mother wouldn't. THEN, they must be a CD or an admirer out of all that! Or what the hell are they doing here.

I'd say if they find you after that....God loves a laugh!

But it could happen.
Julie,
I agree 100% (simple math) I'm not worried or concerned. If I'm made I'll laugh with God. When guys I know question my CDing my reply is "Don't judge a man until you walk in his heels" :)

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey Sophia,
Does anyone know?
I'd love to answer, but what are you asking?

Ricki B

Hey Ricki,
There are a lot of members with no photos posted. I certainly was nervous posting mine in my profile. Who knows what it may bring? I was just wondering why others may not. Do you think they are affraid of being made? Are there any stories?

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Don't worry, no one will recognize you. I am on another site about NYC club life. I have found three people that I used to talk to at the clubs. None of them recognize me, and the funny thing is,, these people only knew me while I was dressed in fem, they never seen me in male mode. One of the people, now remembers me, but it took a few PMs about where we met. Also, these were not just one time meetings, I used to hang out with these people at least once a month for about 4 years.

Amelie,
Cool story. Maybe it's the alcohol not the makeup?
As I said earlier I'm not worried or concerned.

Paula Rae
06-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey Sophia,

I am certainly not afraid of being made, as you can see by my profile photo, I have made no attempt to hide any of my facial features, not even a wig, which would undoutably be an improvement. But surely many of the others may be afraid to be made.

By the way, you look great in your profile photo, and that avatar is so cute.

Ricki B

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey Sophia,

I am certainly not afraid of being made, as you can see by my profile photo, I have made no attempt to hide any of my facial features, not even a wig, which would undoutably be an improvement. But surely many of the others may be afraid to be made.

By the way, you look great in your profile photo, and that avatar is so cute.

Ricki B

Ricki B,
Thanks for the compliments. You have balls!?