PDA

View Full Version : Liz's intro part two

liz lesbow
06-29-2005, 09:58 AM
:) :) Well six o’clock came and went and I am still alive. We went out to dinner and them came home and talked. I guess the week apart was a good thing. It let us both think about how much we mean to each other. She found the panties with the love notes on them . Well at least 6 of the 12. It took a while for her to figure out there were more and then she went all over the house looking for of them. I think this is a great idea for smoothing out a difficult situation. We talked about this forum and my discovery of it. That I joined it and if she might wish to see it or even possibly join the GG’s. We talked about how pleasantly surprised I was that there are lots of straight men that like to CD that are happily married. We tried on the new breast forms together and she looks so fine in her new 36DD’s, I don’t look so bad in my new 42C’s either.

I am taking my new families advice and trying to go as slow and non pushy as I can. But at 62 and 30yrs in the closet it is tough. Especially when she says see can just see me forgetting to take off my lipstick before playing tennis with the guys. I think everything is going to work out for us. Her acceptance is open and not judgmental. When I showed her how I look in her white nightgown she just gave me that simile that said well you look like a man in a white nightgown. She then went on to lay down a few rules like for me to keep my hands off her enhancers and one of her red silk nightgown She defiantly wants hers to be hers and mine to be hers and mine except for her panties . I can share those with her. Today we are going to goodwill to find a black dress for me to wear in the black dress parade at the burning man festival.. I am hoping she will help me pick out some things for around the house. But I will not push it. So now I will have three outfits to were there. The custom half man half woman outfit (may be even with wings) , then the black lingerie and dress for those two parades. That darn burning man festival brought me out of the closet and I am guessing that it might just be the best thing that ever happened to me. Now we have something totally new to explore together with both our honesty and love for each other. It seems to good to be true.

Just think all this in the space of about three weeks. I can not imagine the fun I have missed over the last 30 years. But then again all flower blossoms open only when its time to. May be its our time to enjoy and grow..

So here I am . You can call me Liz, the gal that wears her feelings on her shirt sleeve so she can never forget who she / he is.

Priscilla1018
06-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi Liz,

It sounds like things are working out for you.Enjoy :Power:

Stephenie
06-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm certainly happy for you both.