PDA

View Full Version : almost busted

danaillecd
04-18-2009, 04:24 PM
yesterday i had the day off so i thought it would be a good day to dress. started at 7am spent 30 min getting ready then looked at my dirty house so seeing that i was dressed enfemme got going on the house work worked on every room doing the normal stuff dusting vac and putting away all the stacked cleaned cloths. time flew by next thing i noticed it was 1pm then came the door shaking and the knock. peeked out the window saw yhe oldest son trying to get in ran to the bathroom stripped started the shower and jumped in washing away danaille for another day. will try this again some other day. loved the time i did get to spend dressed. got to go to little league game with the youngest son.

Pamela Julie
04-18-2009, 04:56 PM
I have had similar close calls.

Pamela:)

victoriamwilliams1
04-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Almost happen to me before as well.

Angie G
04-18-2009, 08:02 PM
I love doing housework when I dressed.:hugs:
Angie

Kathi Lake
04-18-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm with you, Steph! Heck, my wife is the major bread winner and I do most of the cooking, cleaning, tending the kids, etc. as she is a few weeks away from finishing her PhD. I believe we are a team and refuse to let society delineate my roles for me.

When I get dressed up, I don't want to clean. I want to shop! There's cute stuff out there that needs buying.

Kathi

danaillecd
04-19-2009, 10:55 AM
problem is that there is no so in my life anymore so if the house need to be cleaned i have to do it

dennisGTS
04-19-2009, 09:10 PM
I love doing housework when I dressed...

Me 2!

Tracii G
04-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow dennis nice avatar.

dennisGTS
04-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow dennis nice avatar.

yea, it's photoshopped. ;) ...but that is me...

...sorry, not trying to derail the thread...

...Since I live in government housing on post, when I'm dressed up, I worry about someone catching a glimpse of me through the window (forgetting to close the blinds or curtains) or the maintenance guy just walking in on me. Although, we have a written and signed agreement for Permission to Enter to include call before entering, I have been in the house with my military uniform on :whew!: when they do the ring-the-door-bell-and-then-open-the-door technique. Of course, I greeted them with, "what the F#@$ are you doing?"

JulieC
04-20-2009, 10:47 AM
I love doing housework when I dressed.

I told my wife there's a number of people on this forum that enjoy getting all femmed up and then doing housework. Her response? "Hey, if it floats your boat by all means get dressed and start cleaning" :lol:

My wife and I already share cleaning chores around the house anyways. I don't feel any particular urge to clean when dressed. I do like to take care of chores around the house when dressed because it's better than sitting around dressed, but that's all. I love walking in heels and seeing my skirt/dress move around.

phballet
04-20-2009, 11:20 AM
hmmm i've had a couple of those kinda close calls as well...mine came when i was all dressed up and ready to go out to grab something to drink. at the last minute before i left the house i decided to grab all my dressing stuff (ie makeup, wig stand...etc) and throw the into the closet. i then left the house in a car cuz my SO was not meant to be back for the next two hours. 30mins after a left i got a call from my SO saying she was off work early and was back at home. boy was i scared to death!
i realised that by me stuffing all my girly things into the closet basically saved me! i then had to ask her if she didn't mind going out th=o grab us both something to eat and luckily she said ok! rushed back to change and wash off everything just in time for her to come back with the food! phew....