PDA

View Full Version : MY SO is helping me spread my pink fog

tinachristina
04-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi,
Just wanted to share with you something.

Yesterday we went out to purchase some household items. While we were passing through makeup isle, my SO pointed to a new range of Maybelline makeup. Spending as much I was on all girly items, my mind raced to say no. But soon it was overcome by pink fog and I said yes.:eek: We spent some 10 mins purchasing stuff. And we walked ahead after the purchase . There she found more things for Tina and I said yes again. :eek::eek: I was down quite a bucks after that . This had happened last week too. Though I love it but I am afraid , it would lead me to more into the fog. :heehee:
But great SO that she is , she selects some cute stuff for herself but I pay for that too.... :)

Love and hugs:love::hugs:
Tina

Miranda09
04-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Lucky you........

BethCD
04-19-2009, 01:18 AM
tinachristina, You are SOOOOOOOOOO.. lucky girl. Be extra good to that woman!!!:D

Beth

Jenniferpl
04-19-2009, 01:35 AM
Cross dressing is a blast with a supportive SO.

linnea
04-19-2009, 01:41 AM
you're lucky, tina

Marissa
04-19-2009, 01:48 AM

That is such a true statement, Jennifer.. those who have someone next to them being so supportive are very lucky..someday i'll find that person.. :daydreaming:

As far as the fog..hmmm well i went to get a particular clinque makeup at the mall in drab.. older woman asked if i needed help. After my light 'yes' (i had to formulate my excuse for makeup shopping). I showed her a scribbling I had that indicated what I needed. "what shade does she need".. okay..so she thought it was for a wife/gf. Uhhh medium tan..okay.. away she went..

"if you get her something else, she gets a 50 dollar gift for free..." hmmm okay..uhhhh eyeshadow..yeah..eyeshadow..

"okay, what shade?".. uhhh.. A base..yeah a base..and I have a pic to show her.. LOL..

Away she went.. came back with the items.. so I finally said enough is enough..

"this is for me, will it work?" I said... LOL

She looked at me..and.."yes it will, so will there be anything else?"

I paid and thanked her..and "you have such a lovely southern accent" were my last words to her as I left.. with my treasures in hand.. just feeling that pink 'fog' all around me.. :)

keisha83
04-19-2009, 02:43 AM
You have a great girlfriend it sound like.

Teri Jean
04-19-2009, 07:12 AM
Tina you are so fortunate and yes the pink fog will thicken. Just turn on the fog lights so you don't drive off the road and pull her closer. Have fun girl.

Keli

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Though I love it but I am afraid , it would lead me to more into the fog. :heehee:
But great SO that she is , she selects some cute stuff for herself but I pay for that too.... :)

Seems to me you should be very thankful and grateful for you SO being so encouraging! :)

Yes, the pink fog can money disappear rather quickly, but you really should try to just enjoy these moments - not feel guilty about them. Have some fun. Don't you diverse some fun in your life? We all do!

Just draw some lines and try to budget your spending if you feel that you may overdo it in the future. But from time to time, SPOIL YOURSELF and make no apologies for it! :)

Kate17
04-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Gabrielle is right, you should be very thankful. Many of us have to sneak these purchases in - a little here, a little there. It is not as much fun being in the closet with your SO/wife. I know because I have lived both ways.

Kate17

tinachristina
04-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Seems to me you should be very thankful and grateful for you SO being so encouraging! :)

Yes, the pink fog can money disappear rather quickly, but you really should try to just enjoy these moments - not feel guilty about them. Have some fun. Don't you diverse some fun in your life? We all do!

Just draw some lines and try to budget your spending if you feel that you may overdo it in the future. But from time to time, SPOIL YOURSELF and make no apologies for it! :)

Nope .... no guilty feeling and yes pink fog is taking my money out at astonishing rate....:eek::D:o

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Nope .... no guilty feeling and yes pink fog is taking my money out at astonishing rate....:eek::D:o

Awesome! :)

I mean, awesome that you're not feeling guilty.

Just pace yourself with the spending. I tend to do it in waves, personally. I'll get caught up in it, spend, spend, spend, and then realize the need to slow down because I also need spend money on other things... like food, housing and electricity. :heehee:

I like your SO, btw. She sounds like a very nice girl. Treat her well! And tell her Gabi says hi. :)

boardpuppy
04-19-2009, 03:12 PM
So many cute things to buy and not enough money. My pocket hurts every time I go to dthe city...in fact it's aready spend for the nexts 3 trips....

Hugs,
Alice

kristinacd55
04-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Tina, You are so out of control!! Of course, more consumers like you & we're outta the recession in no time! :)

tinachristina
04-19-2009, 04:04 PM

Agreed ... i remember my condition 6 years back when I could talk to no one , share with no one .... Now it is great

Tina you are so fortunate and yes the pink fog will thicken. Just turn on the fog lights so you don't drive off the road and pull her closer. Have fun girl.

Keli

Keli--> What an advice ;) I like ' pull her closer and then turn off the light' shall we say

Awesome! :)

I mean, awesome that you're not feeling guilty.

Just pace yourself with the spending. I tend to do it in waves, personally. I'll get caught up in it, spend, spend, spend, and then realize the need to slow down because I also need spend money on other things... like food, housing and electricity. :heehee:

I like your SO, btw. She sounds like a very nice girl. Treat her well! And tell her Gabi says hi. :)
Gabi--> Thanks for your checks and balances ;). I will definately pass your hi to her.

Tina, You are so out of control!! Of course, more consumers like you & we're outta the recession in no time! :)

Kristinacd55 -> I am trying my best :heehee::D Let me know when its over . My current boss sucks and I need to change the job :D:)