PDA

View Full Version : Gotto Have It

Aloha_Dana
06-29-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm sure we've all been there. Caught up in the 'I gotto have it' mindset. You saw a skirt in the window, the shoes on her feet, the ad in the magazine...

I myself am currently in the mourning stages of what might just be the reality that I might not be able to get the cutest skirt ever.

Twice now I've had hopes that the sale might go through. And both times, the vendor has come back to me w/regrets. So, after recieving my second 'order has been cancelled' e-mail, I replied w/all I got. Below is a copy of my msg to Victoria's Secret.

How far have you gone in trying to obtain the unobtainable?

Dear VS,

This is sad news, indeed. Is there anything I can to to get the bottom half of this outfit? I saw it in your catalog, I've seen it on your web site. There has to be at least one, out there, somewhere, for me. Will threats work? Can I say that I'll never buy from VS again, as long as I live? (not, I could never not have my VS) I just have to have that skirt!

Isn't there anything you can do? What about returns? A waiting list? A special order? Do you know of any one else who sells them? Could you pass along to me the manufacturer, then possibly I could obtain one directly?

Please, please, pretty please?

Thank you,

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 01:33 PM
well if it's a to die for skirt that comes with a top buy them bouth then you get the skirt ....easy .......

DanaJ
06-29-2005, 05:50 PM
Dana, good to see you posting again! If someone was selling it in bulk, it will turn up eventually on ebay or overstock or buy.com. Check those out....

DanaJ