PDA

View Full Version : Dream weekend

Ritu
04-19-2009, 11:45 AM
It's Sunday night in India and I want to tell all of u wat a wonderful weekend it was!
Did nothing but cding and after long long time. Specially enjoyed being in a sari first time in many years.

Got some courage to be adventerous. Ordered some food on Saturday afternoon and took the delivery dressed up. Am taking "thank you ma'am" remark as PASS! My confidence grew and on sat night was fantasizing going out. And guess wat??

Dressed up in a saree this afternoon the urge got stronger. My only worry were my unshaved hands as saree covers up everything else. So wore a small jacket and started walking towards the door. I even asked myself .. R u really going to do it? But I don't know war was driving me. I took the helmet and left home and my building in my Honda scooter!!! Neighbors and watchman helped by staying away in a hot summer afternoon. And then I had a ride of my life... Like a free bird! Loved the sight of men looking at my boobs which looked beautiful against the wind. The schiffon flying and kissing my body is the most amazing feeling have got since cding.

Hve taken some fotos in last two days and shall put them up some time during the week. Was planning to show the full picture but Havent found my face presentable as yet.

Have a great week !

Love
Ritu

tricia_uktv
04-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Hi Ritu, having been to India I know how brave you must have been. But your right, its so exhilerating - and for goodness sake (sorry I'm English) shave everything on your body. People don't notice. Looking forward to the pictures,
and I love the saris!

Hugs,

Trish

kristinacd55
04-19-2009, 03:57 PM
It's Sunday night in India and I want to tell all of u wat a wonderful weekend it was!
Did nothing but cding and after long long time. Specially enjoyed being in a sari first time in many years.

Got some courage to be adventerous. Ordered some food on Saturday afternoon and took the delivery dressed up. Am taking "thank you ma'am" remark as PASS! My confidence grew and on sat night was fantasizing going out. And guess wat??

Dressed up in a saree this afternoon the urge got stronger. My only worry were my unshaved hands as saree covers up everything else. So wore a small jacket and started walking towards the door. I even asked myself .. R u really going to do it? But I don't know war was driving me. I took the helmet and left home and my building in my Honda scooter!!! Neighbors and watchman helped by staying away in a hot summer afternoon. And then I had a ride of my life... Like a free bird! Loved the sight of men looking at my boobs which looked beautiful against the wind. The schiffon flying and kissing my body is the most amazing feeling have got since cding.

Hve taken some fotos in last two days and shall put them up some time during the week. Was planning to show the full picture but Havent found my face presentable as yet.

Have a great week !

Love
Ritu
Isn't it great to be a girl anywhere?? Glad you had a great weekend Ritu!

cd_britney_426
04-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Congratulations! I live in the U.S. but have been to India myself. Perhaps the next time I travel again, I'll be brave enough to try it but I'd really have to be brave being a foreigner AND CDing! Congrats again and glad you had a good weekend. :) Britney

KarenS
04-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Congratulations Ritu;

I know you must have been tremendously nervous. But it sounds like the rewards were enormous!

Go gurl.

RobertaM
04-20-2009, 01:55 AM
Dang, totally jealous,,Well done on your adventures.
I live in vancouver,, a very large Indian/Punjabi population.
Would luv to wear a Sari one day,