PDA

View Full Version : Out and about with friends

Stephanie Mancini
06-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Meeting up with, going out and spending quality time with like minded friends is so very special and hopefully the enclosed pics speak a thousand words for you, it can be done girls if like me you believe that wishes sometimes do come true

Steph

Stephanie Brooks
06-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Hi Steph!

Excellent photos! Looks like you had some fun. Given some of the people in the background of the second image, my guess is this was NOT a transgendered event. Is that correct?

Details, details!

Oh, and wishes DO come true. We just need to help them along. ^_^

Stephanie Mancini
06-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi Steph!

Excellent photos! Looks like you had some fun. Given some of the people in the background of the second image, my guess is this was NOT a transgendered event. Is that correct?

Details, details!

Oh, and wishes DO come true. We just need to help them along. ^_^

Yes it was a tg event , the recent Sparkle event in Manchester uk, a large group of us went into Chinatown for a chinese meal which lasted all of 4 hours and we loved every minute of it, the restaurant was full of everyday customers and we certainly added to their evening , a fabulous night here before we all went into the Village to meet up with approx 400 to500 other girls all hell bent on having a great night out in all the clubs, pubs , streets, the event lasted 2 days and i have lots more pics too

Steph

Stephanie Brooks
06-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Wow! Very cool, and very brave of all of you. I'd certainly love to see more pics!!!

Stephanie Mancini
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Wow! Very cool, and very brave of all of you. I'd certainly love to see more pics!!!

O.K here's another to whet your appetite

Steph

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 02:56 PM
the smile tells the story,,,

Fallen Angel
06-29-2005, 02:57 PM
i am so pleased for you two nights out on the town and to be around such nice friends wow! i hope you share some more pics sounds as your just on cloud nine xx

Stephanie Mancini
06-29-2005, 03:12 PM
The tall girl in the centre is the winner of the Miss English Rose in deportment, there is one real girl in the pic can you spot her

Steph

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Well I recognize a few of them(dang Tiff is short:p ) Uhm real girl? Second from the left?

Stephanie Mancini
06-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Spot on Tristen and yes it is Tiffany with the love of her life Cosmic Stargirl

Steph