PDA

View Full Version : Great Weekend of CDing

Bravesoul
04-20-2009, 06:06 AM
My wife and I have busy lives and with 2 kids still at home, we never get time to ourselves. Well my wife decided we needed a weekend without kids. So she made arrangements with Grandma and Grandpa, to take the kids on Friday after school, till Sunday at supper time. COOL. So, the wheels are a turning,as I ponder what should we do and how do I fit CDing into this.:daydreaming:

So, Friday night we go out to the local comedy club with some good friends and some good drinks. Saturday AM we head out for some Breakfast and some shopping. Then to my surprise, we are now shopping for Susan,:eek:, Now were cooking, I am thinking, this is good. I think my wife enjoys my
CDing and enjoys shopping for me. (I am on lucky girl). :love:

Even better was no yard work or anything this weekend, just a little shopping and dressing. WOW, nice. I think I owe her. I better start working on that. :star:

O, one more thing, which took by surprise, was on Saturday night, when we went out for drinks(again) she ask why I was not wearing any pantyhose. I do not go out dressed efemme, and in nice weather like this, I wear shorts. I like to wear hose even in guy mode, under my shorts. But up till this weekend, I have never done it with my wife, only on out of town trips.I find that no one ever notices, and I think my wife knows I like it. :thumbsup:

Anyone out there wear hose with shorts in guy mode?

Miranda09
04-20-2009, 06:41 AM
Sounds like you and your wife had a great weekend. I don't really wear shorts, but if I did, not sure I could wear hose with it. Might try it someday tho.

Karren H
04-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Awesome!! Must be nice!! All I did was yard work and now my back feels like its going out.. Wonder if wearing my corset will stop it from going out all the way!! Lol

Lorileah
04-20-2009, 10:13 AM
All I did was yard work and now my back feels like its going out.. Wonder if wearing my corset will stop it from going out all the way!! Lol

Why not just let it go out. You should not impose your need for it to stay in just because you don't understand how it feels after working so hard. Relax, I am sure it will come home happier and...oh not that kind of out Opps:o

Susan, here's to more weekends. You have a terrific wife.

Karren H
04-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Me relax?? Lol. Maybe when the close the casket!! I've got way too much to do and times running out! And I have hockey tommorow!!! Hurt or not I'm skating!! :)