PDA

View Full Version : A Near "Wardrobe Malfunction!"

Tammy298
04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Since I've recently moved my underdressing up a notch from the 24/7 panties, I thought some here might find my near "Wardrobe Malfunction" a little humorous, but also take it as a note of caution!
Today I underdressed for work wearing pantyhose under my slacks, added to the obligatory 24/7 panties. Last week I had worn pantyhose once, and a garter belt & stockings on two other occasions. My normal workdays are about 10 hours in a fairly busy professional office environment, although most of the time I am at my desk working.
Something that I hadn't previously considered as a potential problem in this type of underdressing, is a split seam. Shortly after lunch I noticed while in the restroom, a little over a one inch gap in my slack's crotch seam! The slacks are fairly new and loose fitting so I can only assume a thread broke and the seam started to slowly separate. Fortunately, the seam wasn't gapping open like it might have been with a side or back seam!
For the rest of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about "what if" cases! What if a seam had really opened up at the side or back of my slacks? I just envisioned walking around or being in a meeting and someone pointing out a "wardrobe malfunction" to me. I could just imagine looking down and seeing clearly exposed pink panties, a garter belt & stockings! :eek:

So, a word of caution for all the underdressers here: always, and I mean always, like in every day, thoroughly check the seams of slacks before you them put on in the morning!! I know I will be checking seams very carefully, but it won't stop me from my recent increased interest in underdressing! :D

Greymancd
04-20-2009, 04:51 PM
I do not dress when I go to work under or over. It would be very embarrassing for me if something did get out! :o

Kimberly Marie Kelly
04-20-2009, 04:51 PM
One suggestion is keep a spare set of pants in your car for such an emergency. :battingeyelashes:

Charleen
04-20-2009, 05:20 PM
The seam of the seat of my slacks opened up last week as I was giving ghosts tours. I didn't notice 'till the next day! To good news is that I was wearing black panties! No one else knew!

Tammy298
04-20-2009, 05:41 PM
One suggestion is keep a spare set of pants in your car for such an emergency. :battingeyelashes:

Since it's only about a 5 minute drive to work, the extra slacks wouldn't be a real issue, it would be getting to the car without anyone noticing! I think if something like that ever did occur, I'd be so embarrassed that I'd stay in my office until about 8PM before leaving!

Karren H
04-20-2009, 07:06 PM
LOL... You could always have shoved that lacey black bra down your pants... to cover the tear!! You know... the one you have in the back of your lower righthand desk drawer?? :D I wear bright red, light blue... purple... black and all colors... everything except pink and white and they are all male Hanes.... So when I drop them in the locker room before hockey I may get some glances.. mainly because everyone one else is wearing white.... If they made pink ones I'd buy them too.... I love my comphy colorful cotton low riser briefs!! Even wear them out enfemme.... criss cross dressing....

terri7
04-21-2009, 03:52 AM
criss cross
dressing ..
too cute..

Shikyo
04-21-2009, 04:38 AM
My pants always break out around that area sooner or later. I yet have to find a way that they actually stay fine, must be the way I'm sitting. They never seem to last that long, few times I even bothered to fix them but most of the time I just get new ones.

Anyway, I've gotten used to checking up the seam every single time I put them on as I know that sooner or later they will break there. Never had a big accident happen while I was out of home or so. Always noticed that the seam was broken before I left the house. Only really bad when you actually got no other pair of pants you could use to go buy new ones. Or when you go trying to look for new pants it turns out that there are none that you like or no size that fits you at all.

Being cautious is the only way to do the underdressing, otherwise you'll get caught sooner or later by an unexpected accident like the seam of the pants.

Besides a true girl would not want to show her panties around for no price, don't you agree on that?

MarciManseau
04-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Just one more way to use duct tape! Tape the seam together inside your pants. That should do the trick, or tie a jacket around your waist.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Cary
04-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Today I'm wearing black panties under black pants. If ther's a split, I'm covered. I try to match my underwear with my outter wear most times so if something like that happens, the damage is small. I save the red panties for my off days.

Tammy298
04-21-2009, 03:51 PM
LOL... You could always have shoved that lacey black bra down your pants... to cover the tear!! You know... the one you have in the back of your lower righthand desk drawer?? :D

How did you know!:o

...:haha: Don't I wish!!
A couple of times on a Saturday when there are many people around at work I wore a black lacy bra under a flannel shirt and it felt wonderful!

Tammy298
04-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Besides a true girl would not want to show her panties around for no price, don't you agree on that?

Sooo true!!

Only my wife gets to see me in panties, and other lacy under things!:D

....and she recently told me she prefers me in them rather than my old PJs!:devil:

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-21-2009, 04:06 PM
You could have avoided that by just wearing a skirt, then nobody would suspect anything wierd about your pink panties,ha,ha.

Tammy298
04-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Just one more way to use duct tape! Tape the seam together inside your pants. That should do the trick, or tie a jacket around your waist.

Duct tape! Now I know I'm getting old since I didn't think of that myself! I've got duct tape with my camping gear and I've got duct tape with in my camera bags and I've got duct tape in my car's tool kit. ..and I even have a few feet of it in my travel ditty bag (shaving/toiletry bag)!

Many thanks for the advice! I'll be taking some to work with me tomorrow!!

Tammy298
04-21-2009, 04:19 PM
You could have avoided that by just wearing a skirt, then nobody would suspect anything wierd about your pink panties,ha,ha.

nah! The only thing that would have happened then is I would have gotten hit upon since we don't have many gg where I work!

Dorothy
04-21-2009, 04:19 PM
get a small sewing kit, a stitch in time...