PDA

View Full Version : All Kinds of Everything

Toni_Lynn
04-20-2009, 07:39 PM
...lest you think that I'm about to do my Eurovision/ Dana schtick (this reference will fall flat on most North Americans -- sorry) -- let me say that -- at least I could if I wanted to -- because I crossdress. And to further that line of thought -- I could even do my Diva - Dana International/ Eurovision bit if I wanted too.

And so what point am I making -- its this -- in talking about being a CDer and loving it -- one reason I love being a crossdresser is because it allows me to be anything! I can be a glam rocker (yep even a boy glam rocker!), a tomboy girl, a princess, or a hippie chick. I can be a nerdy girl computer geek if I want to. I can be one of the girls in ABBA. I can be a blushing bride if I want to! I can even look like I am on a girls soccer team or play women's hockey

As I see it, I can be anything and all these things -- and all of them are me -- things that I can't be a boy -- because I am crossdresser. Sure sometimes its pure fantasy -- I really can't relate to wanting to play soccer of hockey when I'm boy mode. but when I visualise myself as a girl, I am so there, playing rough and tumble. Crossdressing has been the door to freeing my inner self, giving flight to dreams, because the girl within gives me the courage to do so.

Maybe its this way because all these dreams were suppressed when I was a young boy/ In that suppression and depression, I fled to the arms of the one girl who understood me and loved me -- and she was me. And in those times of fantasy, she gave me strength and courage.

My wife says that when I crossdress I bloom and flower. She says she can see the radiance and happiness beaming from me.

Does your crossdressing cause you to beam?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

BTW -- Eurovision 2009 -- Moscow -- I'll be tuned in!

curse within
04-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes my wife felt the same although she was against my habit... I agree crossdressing is nothing more that pretending but I feel at the end the truth of it all is just being a guy ..

Karren H
04-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Well.... What does my smile say?? :)

Charleen
04-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh Yeah! I've been in male mode since August. (Long story). Well, Lily wasn't going to be denied. She's taking over again and I'm thrilled! I'm doing things again. I'm enjoying life again. Just waiting for June and start going out again as Lily. (Again, long story).

Deedee Dupree
04-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi Toni_Lynn,

Vert nice post, fun to read.

And so what point am I making -- its this -- in talking about being a CDer and loving it -- one reason I love being a crossdresser is because it allows me to be anything! I can be a glam rocker (yep even a boy glam rocker!), a tomboy girl, a princess, or a hippie chick. I can be a nerdy girl computer geek if I want to. I can be one of the girls in ABBA. I can be a blushing bride if I want to! I can even look like I am on a girls soccer team or play women's hockey

I call this variations on a theme.....

As I see it, I can be anything and all these things -- and all of them are me --

For sure.

Maybe its this way because all these dreams were suppressed when I was a young boy/ In that suppression and depression, I fled to the arms of the one girl who understood me and loved me -- and she was me. And in those times of fantasy, she gave me strength and courage.

Well, once you take that first bite out of the Apple Of Awareness, it becomes a Celebration of a previously closed off aspect of our being Human. That's an occasion worthy of a big party, it's the Big Mardi Gras! Yeah, keep the love alive.

My wife says that when I crossdress I bloom and flower. She says she can see the radiance and happiness beaming from me.

Does your crossdressing cause you to beam?

You Betcha! Sunbeams.... dd

Teri Jean
04-20-2009, 10:03 PM
From the mid-west of the Americas the glow, when dressed, reaches eastward throughout the European continent, past the far east to the shores of California. And that is my take and from the sounds of so many wonderful girls here it is surprising any of us get any sleep for all the light/glow that is abounding. Good night now, where is my welding goggles.

Keli

Miranda09
04-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Nice post Toni,and yes...when I dress, I do beam.. :D