PDA

View Full Version : OMG I Finally Did It!

girl@heart
04-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Wow I finally got up the courage to go out and buy some panties. I painted my nails a pretty pink and went to a local Meijer and walk around for a little bit but finally got the courage to actually shop around the woman's clothes section and I bought a pair of panties and a little lingerie chemise which came with a pair of lace panties. It was so exhilarating! Such a rush. When I got to my car I just sat there thinking WOW, I cant believe I finally did it. I got to the point where I dont care what people think when I was shopping!

Charleen
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Great ain't it?!

Karren H
04-20-2009, 09:25 PM
Great ain't it?!

Is it?? I havent notice.... :D

Charleen
04-20-2009, 09:47 PM
:lol:
Is it?? I havent notice.... :D

:lol::lol2::rofl:

Miranda09
04-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Well done gurl........ I felt the same way when I went into Victorias Secret to purchace some pantyhose and stockings... :)

Teri Jean
04-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Very good. Now there is going to be a test on Friday, Karren no crib notes, you need to breath and go for it again. LOL It does feel special those first few times when you purchase your own clothing, shoes and make-up. Have fun dear and don't look back. I'mmmmm watchingggg. Hahaha

Keli

CD Susan
04-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Way to go Alicia! It won't be long and your dresser drawer will be full of pretty panties. At least I hope that is where you are able to keep them.

Jessica Who
04-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes it is such a great feeling that never gets old for me

daviolin
04-21-2009, 12:26 AM
I remember my first shopping trips. What a rush. Now I'm a shopahalic. Which is kind of bad. I spend to much money. I bought three skirts, two tops, two pair of shoes, Three pair of pantyhose and a cute red dress. Oh yes and two new shades of lipstick. I'm bad.:hugs:Daviolin

Cary
04-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Yayyyyyyyyy! Now do it again!

linnea
04-21-2009, 12:47 AM
congratulations! I think that it just gets better and better--go for it.

Lisa Golightly
04-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Good for you Babes :)

Gennifer
04-21-2009, 02:10 AM
Sounds wonderful! Good for you. So far, I have only had the nerve to buy them on the internet.

jessica19cd
04-21-2009, 02:13 AM
awesome, i love getting that rush every time i go shopping, only now it's way better cause i go completely dressed. best experience ever was buying a corset and waist cincher.

CharlotteW
04-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Well done! Now what was all the fuss about eh.

For those who are thinking about making their first purchase, the key is not to make eye contact with anyone whilst you're browsing, just keep your mind on the task at hand.

Mollyanne
04-21-2009, 02:23 AM
I remember my first shopping trips. What a rush. Now I'm a shopahalic. Which is kind of bad. I spend to much money. I bought three skirts, two tops, two pair of shoes, Three pair of pantyhose and a cute red dress. Oh yes and two new shades of lipstick. I'm bad.:hugs:Daviolin

BAD; NO!!!!! A very lucky girl YES!!!!!

Mollyanne

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-21-2009, 04:27 PM
It never gets old, I am a shopaholic. My wife can't understand why I have so many bras and panties, I just have to have them.

paulaN
04-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Another girl gets her panties yaaaaa!!!!!
Whatdayasay! Let's do it again.

vivianann
04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
congratulations, my fellow sister, I am so glad to see another sister spread her wings and leave the closet.:D It only gets better from now on.

Kate17
04-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Alicia:

Now that you crossed that bridge go out and buy a cute little skirt and top. Here is an easy way to get started- go to your local goodwill store or family thrift and browse throught the skirts or even the lingerie. Grab a few and go try them on.

I can't pass by one with out stopping and at least looking. Every once in a whie you can find a gem. Today, I stopped in and got a new purse, bra ,skirt and top. And the great thing it was under $ 10.00.

It is addictive.

Kate17

BarbiB
04-22-2009, 05:52 AM
Good for you... and good for the economy too.
That is the cure for the economic downturn.
Everybody buy girls AND boys clothes. :D
Wish I could. :daydreaming: But not until my own economic "upturn".

Joan1965
04-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Next time you should ask one of the sales ladies for help. You might get some good advice on the right type and colours would look good on you!

Lisa Catherine
04-22-2009, 05:16 PM
It's addictive, and FUN!!! ENJOY!!:hugs:

charlie
04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
It is addictive! I see dresses, nylons, and lots of shoes in the future. Only a matter of time.

Christina Horton
04-23-2009, 02:03 PM
wellcome to the club , the only duse is the money you pay for clothing. I know it's way to much but it's worth it. Huggs.

JenniferInUtah
04-23-2009, 02:27 PM
I love the underdressing. I used to try to exclusively wear panties but with my job its hard. So much more fun than ugly male underwear. and so many more choices.

girl@heart
04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
i am hoping to do it again sometime soon, but being a college student i dont have a ton of extra cash. i totally agree jennifer, panties are SO much more fun than guys underwear. next time i am going to try and go to the mall and look around there, maybe get some heels? :)

Girly Sara
04-24-2009, 02:43 PM
Great hun! Good for you!

Give it time and you'll be trying girly clothes on in the store...not panties though of course! lol

Have fun, babe!

Sara xxxx

Tora
04-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Alicia, good start. Meijer is ok for the basic stuff. Now cruise into Payless and check out some reasonable shoes.

Study well, get a good job, this is not a cheap hobby. Good luck, stay safe.

Dressing Jill
04-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Way to go girl.

Try some yard or garage sales. The thrift stores is a good place to get started on wardrope of clothes and shoes.

Keep shopping

Hugs

Jill

Leslie Mary S
04-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Kate17 wrote:
"Alicia:

Now that you crossed that bridge go out and buy a cute little skirt and top. Here is an easy way to get started- go to your local goodwill store or family thrift and browse thought the skirts or even the lingerie. Grab a few and go try them on.

I can't pass by one with out stopping and at least looking. Every once in a while you can find a gem. Today, I stopped in and got a new purse, bra ,skirt and top. And the great thing it was under $ 10.00.

It is addictive.

Kate17 "
Just yesterday Dark AnGGel and I (in drab) went to the local GoodWill store. They had a sale going of anything green tagged is 50% 0ff.
Between us we selected about $300 worth of clothes to check out in the fitting room.

When we went to the check out we had $50.00 worth of clothes. She had only $18 worth, I the rest. Also picked up two sets of clip on earrings.

TCraw
05-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Wow I finally got up the courage to go out and buy some panties. I painted my nails a pretty pink and went to a local Meijer and walk around for a little bit but finally got the courage to actually shop around the woman's clothes section and I bought a pair of panties and a little lingerie chemise which came with a pair of lace panties. It was so exhilarating! Such a rush. When I got to my car I just sat there thinking WOW, I cant believe I finally did it. I got to the point where I dont care what people think when I was shopping!

where in Michigan? I live in the lower part. I love Meijers as well.

Juliet Simone
05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Good for you, I bet you were flying inside. My most recent mile stone was using the fitting room to try on outfits before I bought them, the SA directed me to the mens fitting room (I was in drab), and the cashier said, "your wife will love this". needless to say, I replied, "oh no, these are for me".
Go out an get yourself some more panties so you can choose the color or style to fit your mood.
Ta Ta
Juliet

patricia 402
05-07-2009, 08:33 PM
iv been buying my clothes pantyies bras slips for many many years and to this day i still get that RUSH as you speak its just a wounderful feeling wait till the women that work in the stores start helping you life doesent get any better than this enjoy life it to short!:)

PeggySue
05-07-2009, 08:38 PM
You've done the hardest part. It will be easier and you won't want to stop.

JennyS.
05-07-2009, 08:54 PM
When I bought this cute spring dress... the clerk said: "That's a pretty dress." I said: "hmm, mmm. Think it'll fit?" She and I laughed. I walked out of the store and had a wonderful time trying it on. Problem was... It was too small. I had to go back in drab and get one that would fit. I love this though... I would wear it to church. Oh, I got the cardigan on sale for six bucks, the dress was seven bucks and the shoes were given to me.

Good job gurl! Depending on where you live... No one will even notice you or remember you. They might remember the transaction, but not you.

leesametz
05-08-2009, 07:50 AM
congratulations!

im as far east in michigan as you can get. where generally are you?

lots of shoes in the future

this is true. i bought 8 pair last summer (shoes and sandals)

drop me a note!

glynnis
05-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I must admit it excites me to lingerie shop with my wife.:o

kristinacd55
05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Good for you! Must of been a great feeling.....:)