PDA

View Full Version : Going to go out

wendy360
04-20-2009, 11:50 PM
To start off I have been dressing for years, in private. Last Sat. night I went to Kohls and tried on some new tops and bought 3.
Tonight on the way home from work I stopped at Target and spent 3 hours trying on mini shirts, short, and tops. Bought 2 mini skirts and 2 pairs of capri pants. Came home put on a whie mini skirt my breast forms with a blue bra and a satin blue top from Kohl's and a pair of pantyhose. It's like 80 degrees but I had to put on hose to make it look good. So it's almost 10 o'clock and I feel like very few people will be out on a Monday night and I'm going to go for a walk. It will be a first for me to go out dressed but I feel so good I just have to do it. Just had to let somebody know. Going out for the first time should be stimulating and exciting. Let you know how it goes.

Karren H
04-20-2009, 11:58 PM
Yeah!! Next it will be the gas station.. Then the 24 hour Walmart!! Then the mall!! Your on the fast track!! Fun isn't it? :)

Persephone
04-21-2009, 12:00 AM
Have fun girl! But do be careful -- a woman wandering around by herself at 10 p.m. is vulnerable.

Please tell us all about it when you get back!

KimberlyJo
04-21-2009, 12:06 AM
That's so cool I'm so happy for you :D

Let me just say how jealous I am about your shopping spree!! I don't even have the nerve to do that (guy or girl mode) :daydreaming:

If anyone does see you, they'll probably just wonder why such a lovely lady is out and about so late :)

wendy360
04-21-2009, 12:41 AM
OK that was nerve racking. I had no idea that that many people are out at 10 o'clock at night in a small town. The one good thing was nobody that say me held out anything. I thought I would be able to just go out for a nice walk. Within the first 3 blocks I saw and tried to avoid 7 people. I thought what a misteak this was. What the hell was I thinking! Anyway I went on and just about the time I'm starting to relax I see someone 2 houses away. I calmly walk across the street and as we pass I glance over and it's a GG to busy talking on her cell to even notice. Ok turn onto a nice dark quiet street and almost run into a guy taking out his trash. Made it home. Now if anyone in the so. ca. area that caries siz 13 shoes mabe I can wear something nicer than my tennis shoes. Mabe I'll try it again in a day or 2.

I went to Kohl's at 9 at night. The boys dressing rooms a right next to the woman's department so it was easy to pick something out walk over to the boys dept. dressing room and no problem. Target has one set of dressing rooms for everyone and the gal monitoring what I took in was very polite and just asked how many. I must have gone in 8 times trying on clothes.

Lisa Golightly
04-21-2009, 01:56 AM
OK that was nerve racking. I had no idea that that many people are out at 10 o'clock at night in a small town.

I think it's a conspiracy... My first time out in the dim and very distant past was rather similar... Awwwwwww :)

Well done you... I'm happy you're happy... and good luck with finding some shoes ;)

Lisa x

Christie ann
04-21-2009, 09:09 AM
It sounds like pretty soon it will be you taking out the trash...during the day...in a dress. Enjoy!

boardpuppy
04-21-2009, 10:43 AM
You think its nerve racking, it is but so much fun. With these little steps, your building up to trying on all those cute/sexy/pretty things in any of your fav dress stores and driving in town with a wig, make up and the cutest outfit you can put together. You are one step closer, congrats and have a wonderful time.

Hugs,
Alice

glynnis
04-21-2009, 11:16 AM
My wife and I are going out today.Im dressed already,matching girdle,bra and panties,dark hose,red dress with 3in heels make up all done.Promised the wife I will get out of the car.Dont know if Im ready to shop dressed yet.

StevieTV
04-21-2009, 11:24 AM
There are a lot less in the stores in the morning. When I shop en femme at Value Village when it opens there are very few folks. I usually see the same people each week.

Carly D.
04-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Wearing heels with jeans the first time for me was quite the adventure.. size thirteen shoes??? do they make such an animal in womens shoes?? you could try size twelve at Payless.. I'm not sure they size that big.. or try size twelve or even eleven with an open toe.. your toes might stick out a bit or your heels might blow out the back end but.. hmm...

wendy360
04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
size thirteen shoes??? do they make such an animal in womens shoes?? you could try size twelve at Payless.. I'm not sure they size that big.. or try size twelve or even eleven with an open toe..

I took your advice and went by Payless. Tried on some 12W shoes and they fit. I wear size 12 in mens shoes so I figured I'd need at least a size 13.

phballet
04-23-2009, 02:23 AM
hmmm you tried on the clothes in guy mode? thats nice to know cuz i was thikning of how to go shopping for gals clothes while not dressed up! i guess i could always take the clothes to the boys dressing room.....