PDA

View Full Version : A Rather Morbid Crossdressing Question....

kathy gg
06-29-2005, 09:43 PM
HI girls,

This is an odd one, because I am a bit obsessed with death. Not like suicidal, but I have all sorts of plans for when I am gone and what I want and all those particulars. I even have a play list figured out of music I want played, so I am probably weird. but anyway.....the question...

If you could be dressed en femme for your burial or viewing or cremation would you....I know you have to sort of imagine that either your spouse or your closest relative is okay with it. So for the sake of argument pretend that this was your final request and who ever is left to handle your stuff is totally going to respect your wishes. Would you want to? What about you underdressers out there, woudl you like a bra and panty on as you enter the earth, under your suit and tie?

I have heard of people getting buried with all sorts of odd things so I dont' see how this would be too far fetched to any person in the funeral home business....

I hope this weird thread does not get yanked but I am curious if this has meaning to anyone else.

I will say that even though I am not a cd, I have some requirements for when I go in the ground. I want to wear my prom dress from high school (as I was totally rockin' in it) and I want to wear a particular pair of shoes and jewelery (but not my wedding band, I want my daughter to have those), and I also want to be buried with some picture of my husband, my daughter, and my pets.

Curious to see if anyone else has thought about this angle..

kathy in canada

Stephanie Brooks
06-29-2005, 09:47 PM
My view is that the body is an empty shell at that point. How it is dressed is of no concern; I'll be dead.

Robertacd
06-29-2005, 09:58 PM
My view is that the body is an empty shell at that point. How it is dressed is of no concern; I'll be dead.

I am with you fractlgrrl. I'll be dead, who cares, garbage bag, dumster, I dont care. My wife and I have both agreed, no huge funeral, creamation at the most.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-29-2005, 10:21 PM
When (if) that time comes I want a ceremony reflecting my personality, celebrating life, and to be dressed in whatever I passed in.

jo_ann
06-29-2005, 10:23 PM
i thought about this, and it doesn't matter because I'm going to be cremated, so burn whatever clothes you want. if I was buried in a casket, I doubt I'd go with girly clothes. technically there's something in the bible about CD'ing being a sin, so being buried that way can't be good.

Jenny Beth
06-29-2005, 10:32 PM
I have often wondered when I go what will happen to all my stuff. The thought has crossed my mind to go in what I feel comfortable in but it would be one hell of a shock to my family. But as has been said the body is just a shell and it would serve no purpose, I'd be making a statement I could not defend.

emmicd
06-29-2005, 10:33 PM
I would probabaly mull this over one day but hopefully a long long time from now.

It's true the old saying you can't bring it with you in the end. So I would want my vast clothing collection to be put to good use if not outdated.

In answer to your question I'd rather have the experience of dressing en femme when I am alive and kicking and young enough to appreciate it.

When I go I might consider confiding in close family members about allowing me to wear a dress and panties.

Emmi

Maria2004
06-29-2005, 10:37 PM
technically there's something in the bible about CD'ing being a sin, so being buried that way can't be good.

yes there is, Old testament, Deuteronomy 22:5, so if your Orthodox Jewish, "technically" yourr in tra-bullllllllllllll. :rolleyes: You probly knew that, but too polite to say :) Leave it to us "goyim's" to do the dirty work, I love it :cool:

Ashlyn
06-29-2005, 10:59 PM
I want to go out the way I came into the world totaly naked :thumbsup: :D

Serena
06-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Personally it doesn't matter to me, because I'll be dead, so I agree with what some people said here.

norbie
06-29-2005, 11:29 PM
Personally I don't care anymore then, I am death, BUT we must consider the one behind us. especialy in a small town. They will have to live with this forever. And people will talk if you are dressed in a sexy dress.
So I think some consideration is in place here!
Norbie

Julie
06-30-2005, 02:19 AM
I am with you fractlgrrl. I'll be dead, who cares, garbage bag, dumster, I dont care. My wife and I have both agreed, no huge funeral, creamation at the most.

I agree with Roberta, I have told the family to put me out with the rubbish. I am having real problems getting them to take me seriously though. :)

~Julie~

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:42 AM
Well this will probably get deleted by one of the more mindfull moderators(hint) but if I am going to go I want to be happy when I do, and if it was during sex.. FANTASTIC! Otherwise I don't really want to think about the end too much. But rather, how to live the best I can before I get there.

Julie
06-30-2005, 02:48 AM
When my dad was making his requests on what to do after his death he said he didn't want a wake, just to be cremated and be gone. When he died I thought of how I won't have one last chance to say goodbye and that really bothered me. Fortunately my sister asked for a family only service and it really made a difference for me. After his cremation I was bothered I didn't have a place to go to talk to him. It seemed he was gone from the face of this earth.

I told my family after that I didn't care what they did with me after I'm gone as long as it makes them happy. The living are the ones suffering, not the deceased. They should be allowed to do whatever makes things more comforting for them. I would expect some in my family will want me to have something that acknowledges my TG self. Everyone knows now and I would find it hard to believe they would totally ignore that.

Tamara Croft
06-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Well.... it's been asked before :p twice :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5307
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2350

Lisa OZ
06-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Chanel Number 5 for me darlings

Petra Jane
06-30-2005, 07:52 AM
And you just KNOW that you will STILL get junk mail and spam!!

Stephenie
06-30-2005, 09:57 AM
A gorilla suit would be nice. Other than that I don't really care. What ever my SO would feel is best.

Tamara Croft
06-30-2005, 10:42 AM
And you just KNOW that you will STILL get junk mail and spam!!
:lol: I can just see it now

'This is your last chance to apply' 'don't wait until it's too late'

Stephenie
06-30-2005, 10:52 AM
You have just won an all expense payed vacation

Amelie
06-30-2005, 02:00 PM
I would like to be dressed as a Viking woman. Then I would like to be place on a sailing boat, and the boat is set on fire as it drifts out to sea.
Then I meet Odin and his friends at Valhalla or something like that.

Amelie

PS-Of course this is after I die.

Wendy me
06-30-2005, 02:06 PM
it realy would not mutch matter as dead is dead......just short and quick........

Kimberly
06-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Can't say just yet.... I've not thought about my death too much.

The only thing I know, is that it will read on my tombstone: "If you're reading this I'm dead." - nothing else.

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:31 PM
I would like to be dressed as a Viking woman. Then I would like to be place on a sailing boat, and the boat is set on fire as it drifts out to sea.
Then I meet Odin and his friends at Valhalla or something like that.

Amelie

PS-Of course this is after I die.
Dammit Amelie, that was great until you had to ruin it and be dead already first. :rolleyes:

Julie
06-30-2005, 02:32 PM
I agree with Roberta, I have told the family to put me out with the rubbish. I am having real problems getting them to take me seriously though. :)

And they can throw the tombstone in after me.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3456/tombstone7yh.jpg

~Julie~

Priscilla1018
06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
I can't really say the question is that strange,I'm an obsessive compulsive person so I have chosen the music and all of the other arrangements.I will have a military funeral with full military honors graveside,I will be buried in a National cemetary. :dead:

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Yep and.....

Amelie
06-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Dammit Amelie, that was great until you had to ruin it and be dead already first. :rolleyes:

I said I was a Viking woman,, not Joan of Arc.

kysmet
07-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Cremation for me. Not concerned about what I'm wearing when it happens or what music.

Burn Baby Burn

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Tristen...Julie... you girls are getting BAD... LOL Anyway, I too will have a full military honor burial Service and then cremation. I told my wife that I want to have some of my ashes sent to a company that takes ashes and puts them into a satillite that is launched out into space. May be the ONLY way I will get there. I do have my Jr. Astronaunt wings from Nasa and I am a private pilot.

Olivia
07-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey, this is something my wife and I just talked about a couple weeks ago. I said that I'd like to have something of Olivia's on when they put me away. She agreed to do that but told me I was a little hasty-that it would be me putting her away first, lol. Well, with the stress we've been through lately, I'd say it's an even bet as to goes first, haha. Anyway, I actually agree with those of you who say it doesn't matter. I, too, see the body as an empty vessel after death. I'm agnostic, so the bible stuff doesn't scare me; I don't know what awaits us after we die but I like to think it'll have nothing to do with a decomposing body. Damn, ain't that a cheerful thought girls!? Later, Olivia...ooooohh, look at the time! TAN TIME, gotta go!!!!

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-01-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm too scared of death... But once I'm dead, I probably wouldn't care...
Unless there is after death life.

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Amelie... Wow, how about that. How many minutes of Zero-G time do you have. I have over 300 minutes of Zero-G. Used to fly on the Vomit Comit at least once every couple of weeks. I used to be on the Pre-Flight and Recovery Team for Apollo, Skylab, ASTP, and Early Shuttle.

Imogen_Mann
07-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Simple for me.

Biodegradable box and me inside, nakies with nothing, just as I arrived, and a tree planted on top. (oak or yew)

XX

Jayme.

Anita
07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
die ? I am not going yet still got too many people to upset!
When I do finally depart I regret that the state will want to give a state funeral with honours etc so no point in me trying to have my say
lol

Amelie
07-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Amelie... Wow, how about that. How many minutes of Zero-G time do you have. I have over 300 minutes of Zero-G. Used to fly on the Vomit Comit at least once every couple of weeks. I used to be on the Pre-Flight and Recovery Team for Apollo, Skylab, ASTP, and Early Shuttle.

The only flight time I have posted, is about a couple of hours on the Mighty Mouse,, It's sort like a rocket, but has the face of a mouse printed on the nose. Also I have some time logged in riding the Lexington ave. express train.
The train didn't really move like a rocket, but one never knew when it would blow up like a rocket.

Sorry for going off topic, you all can now resume this morbid thread about death.

Amelie

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Zero-G is the ultiment feeling. Floating around the cabin of the airplane is soooooo good. It almost like diying and going to heaven. I remember when we were getting ready to fly the shuttle and women were selected for crew. We did a series of Zero-G flights, to redesign the Zero-G Toilet for women. the female astronaunts were real good about letting us film them peeing in the Toilet in zero-g. Ah the things we do for sicence.

Milla
07-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Nah

I`m getting my head frozen . Perhaps when and if am revieved a new body will have been grown for me . Headless of course, would never accept a body of a prev owner , thats barbaric. I aint becomig worm food

Donna
10-06-2005, 12:11 PM
I for one want to go out in my prettiest chemise!

Donna

Roberta_S
10-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Hmmmm....very interesting topic. Actually, I wouldn't like the commotion that being en femme would cause among some family and friends. Maybe wearing a pair of sexy panties would be ok.

I'm not with the "out with the garbage" idea. Actually I wouldn't mind a state funeral, with a lying in state under the Capitol dome, riderless horse, horse drawn caisson, and television coverage of burial in Arlington.

Deborah
10-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I think i've seen that.Thou shall not wear thy SO's Panties!!It was the 11th commandment on the third script that Moses dropped. ;)

Helen MC
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
To me when you are dead you are dead and the body is like an empty bottle or container.

However, as I have lived all but the first 12 years of my life wearing panties I would want to go in my box wearing a pair of these and NOT male underwear even if I am dressed in a a male suit as outer clothing. I want to be creemated and my ashes scattered anyway.