PDA

View Full Version : most memorable experiences dressed

LeotardMan
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
I was wondering what were some of the best or most memorable experiences you had dressed? All of mine took place in leotards in no particular order.

After seeing my mom do Karate in a white leotard under her karate outfit I decided next week I was going to take karate the next week in the same leotard. Class was going good, and I felt like the woman of the class till it was time to spar and I got my butt kicked and exposed.

About five years ago I was taking Pilates at a ballet studio that offered a ballet body workout. I asked my instructor about the class, and started taking the class. Class attire consisted of a black leotard, and white tights. They had leotards for men but were not that comfortable, I spoke to my instructor and she recommended a woman’s leotard and I was sold!!

About 10 or so years ago I was unsure about who I was and my sexuality and was going to a TG club that had “Friday night fights” boxing and wresting. I decided to sign up for wrestling. I remember when I was younger seeing women’s wrestling on television and always wanted to pretend I was a lady wrestler. At the time I had been doing a lot of Firm exercise videos with Lisa Kay, so I dressed in a blue leotard and went as “Lisa Kay” an instructor from the Firm workout series. Unfortunately Lisa got her but wiped but it was fun rolling around on the mat and pretending to be someone else.

However, I think the best experience I ever had in a leotard is when my mom accepted I was a CD. One time I came home from school and we were going to workout when she surprised me with a new danskin black leotard. For the first time I got to exercise with her dressed in a full leotard with out anything over it!!

Geoff

clive
04-21-2009, 03:01 PM
You got your bum exposed? How'd that happen? :heehee:

I'd have to say my most memorable experience was the first time I went out in public after I'd gotten my implants. A little nerve wracking, but ultimately satisfying :)

StaceyJane
04-21-2009, 03:08 PM
My most memorable experience was being able to try on wigs in a store while dressed. It was the first time I really saw Stacey out in the world. Walking around the store and looking in the mirrors was like a dream.

xAnne_Mariex
04-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Although it was a very short venture, the first time I went out was probably one of my most memorable experiences so far.

That first step was terrifying but once I had made it to the end of my drive I relaxed and just went with it. Really is something i'll never forget.

JenniferR771
04-21-2009, 06:52 PM
My first support group meeting. I walked in--in drab, (my dress etc in gym bag). A man was making coffee--setting up cups and saucers, white tablecloth. I boldly went over to him and held out my hand: "Hi! I am Jennifer."
"Welcome to the Ford Motor Corporations local Credit Manager's Seminar--are you sure you are in the right room?"
A few moments later, out in the hall I noticed a very big girl, awkward in heels heading down the hall. I knew enough to follow her. I felt so good a half hour later as I entered the room (correct room this time), in my green satin prom gown. The wives made complimentary comments. It was Halloween month.

Kathi Lake
04-21-2009, 08:16 PM
I've had many wonderful experiences. The most memorable would probably be when I was almost caught while on military assignment. I was at a base in Korea, and was going to do the first fitting for my suit I was having made there (the same one in my album). Since I was the ranking person, I had a car. I drove it to the gate wearing my bra, forms, a red turtleneck and necklace - all zipped up under my jacket. I went through the security gate and off base. I tried on my suit so they could take measurements, zipped up my jacket and left the store, where I ran into three of my troops. Gulp! As my testicles climbed northwards, they asked me if they could get a ride back to billeting. I squeaked out a "Sure!" On the way back, they wanted to go shopping at the Commissary. So, I was walking through the commissary with my jacket zipped up to my nose with my forms bouncing jauntily underneath. I'm sure they knew something was going on as the bright red feminine turtleneck as peeking out, my necklace must have been visible, not to mention my boobs, etc. After the Commissary, we drove back to the barracks. Once, since it was a manual-transmission, I heard jingling during shifting. I looked down and remembered that I was wearing a few bracelets that had poked out from my jacket sleeves. Sigh. Oh well, it was right before performance appraisal time, so nothing was said. I can, and do, laugh about it now.

Kathi

joann07
04-21-2009, 08:56 PM
My most memorable cd moment was the time when I first flew in femme. :c9:
Going through check-in and security without any issues while being treated like any other female passenger was the most fullfilling moment.
Once I did that, I knew that there's nothing I couldn't do as JoAnn.
It did wonders to my confidence level and now I pretty much go anywhere to any place without feeling nervous or any kind of hesitation because things just come naturally to me now.

Hugs!

Teri Jean
04-21-2009, 09:35 PM
My most memorable moment was when I dressed for my sisters-in-law and they loved it. The compliments and fun that we had has helped when things are mundane. Just having fun.

Keli

kathtx
04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Most memorable experiences:

(*) going to an all-lesbian New Years formal ball with my wife and some friends; my wife and I in formal gowns, among hundreds of gorgeous women of all shapes and sizes, some in gowns, some in tuxes, all beautiful in their own way.

(*) Attending the San Francisco Opera many times en femme.

(*) Many memorable private moments with my wife...

black leotards
04-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Foe me, it was the first time I dressed up as Jeannie in public. What a thrill. Getting dressed for my therapist was also a rush, as well as staying for a night at Wildside in Toronto! :)

Tracii G
04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Last fall I was going in the grocery store and two policemen were standing off to the side talking and I walked up to the automatic door and it wouldn't open so I stepped back and the policeman said here miss let me get the door for you its pretty heavy.
He opened the door and said you really look nice this evening miss I said thank you you're very sweet.(in girly voice smiling).
Boy did I feel good!:D

Shannon
04-21-2009, 11:46 PM
The common theme to my most memorable moments is interacting with others while en femme -- sales associates at retail stores, my massage therapist, and an optician who helped me pick out a pair of trendy, feminine glasses.

These moments are so memorable for me because I was comfortable, confident, and fulfilling deep desires that had been pent up for so very long.

JOJO44
04-22-2009, 12:13 AM
I've had many wonderful experiences. The most memorable would probably be when I was almost caught while on military assignment. I was at a base in Korea, and was going to do the first fitting for my suit I was having made there (the same one in my album). Since I was the ranking person, I had a car. I drove it to the gate wearing my bra, forms, a red turtleneck and necklace - all zipped up under my jacket. I went through the security gate and off base. I tried on my suit so they could take measurements, zipped up my jacket and left the store, where I ran into three of my troops. Gulp! As my testicles climbed northwards, they asked me if they could get a ride back to billeting. I squeaked out a "Sure!" On the way back, they wanted to go shopping at the Commissary. So, I was walking through the commissary with my jacket zipped up to my nose with my forms bouncing jauntily underneath. I'm sure they knew something was going on as the bright red feminine turtleneck as peeking out, my necklace must have been visible, not to mention my boobs, etc. After the Commissary, we drove back to the barracks. Once, since it was a manual-transmission, I heard jingling during shifting. I looked down and remembered that I was wearing a few bracelets that had poked out from my jacket sleeves. Sigh. Oh well, it was right before performance appraisal time, so nothing was said. I can, and do, laugh about it now.

Kathi

Hey Kathi,
Good thing you were not wearing a choker, it might have felt a little tight!
Jo

Kathi Lake
04-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Hey Kathi,
Good thing you were not wearing a choker, it might have felt a little tight!
JoEverything felt tight - my jacket, my bra, etc. If I had been wearing a choker, I'm sure it would have popped from the amount of jaw-cleching (wasn't the only thing being clenched, believe me! :)).

Kathi