PDA

View Full Version : Chalk another one up for our CD/TG/TS Id cards

Ashlie Marie
04-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Well girls,

I knew it would come in handy when my therapist had it printed for me. But the dang lady at the walmart pharmacy wouldnt give me my stupid Psuedaphed. Since i look nothing like my license and in NH they dont have a replacement license with new pic deal so I am waiting to change it but i gave my licence and my "Ashlie Card" and without question she finished my order lol. I have been waiting to see where I would have to use it first since going fulltime, I am glad it wasnt a cop lol. Well hugs to all

Ashlie

Teri Jean
04-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Ashlie, that is so neat. I have been thinking this would be a great idea, to have a card with my picture as Keli so if stopped or something I could give both the license and CD id card. Where did you get it or did you do your own? Keli

JulieC
04-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Photographs are such miserable means of identification. It is SO easy to change your appearance. A face picture is worthless really.

Sometime in the not to distance future, ID cards will have biometrics in them, and it won't matter what you look like.

Ashlie Marie
04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Julie I agree we should just have a little barcode on our wrist or something lol. Anyways Keli I ended up making one from ideas given from girls here, my therapist, my friend at staples, and the Center for Gender Equality site. I read on there what the important factors are for matching like legal name and gender and Lic# so after a lot of playing around in photoshop I made mine. PM me and I will be willing to make one for you hunny :-)

hugs