PDA

View Full Version : My first wolf-whistle

Ms. Electra
04-21-2009, 09:43 PM
The first time I went out in public, I was 17. I had been dressing up at home, alone, and decided it was time. I decided to simply go for a walk near my house at night. I was wearing a short tennis skirt over cute panties, and a short white denim jacket open, revealing just my bra underneath. I didn't have a wig, so I wore a big hat and glasses.

At first, I was terrified, hiding behind trees when cars drove by. Then, I slowly got bolder. The cool breeze up my skirt was exhilerating. Exciting. I stopped hiding.

I realized that people were just living their lives, and driving by. They didn't care who I was, or how I was dressed. It was freeing, in a way, because I loved exploring being a woman. And just feeling normal.

Of course, I also loved the sexuality of it. Eventually, I pulled my skirt up higher, opened my jacket completely, and started swaying my hips. I was really getting into it. I felt like I was floating.

And then, when I saw headlights coming up behind me, I bent over to adjust the strap of my shoe.

Sure enough, the car came screeching to a halt. The guy in the car let out a whistle. I was terrified, and incredibly turned on at the same time. I was shaking, but I stood up.

The guy called out, "c'mere, baby!" I took a deep breath and walked towards the car. When I was within a few feet, he finally realized that I was a boy, said, "aw, man!" and drove off.

In retrospect, I know how risky this was, but the feeling of being desired in that way was so powerful... it was like a drug. It was a feeling that I would seek out again and again.

And still do.

CharleneT
04-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Exciting yes, but I think you are taking a chance there that could go very wrong for you. Please be careful with such playing around.

clive
04-21-2009, 10:57 PM
That's a pretty bold and dangerous thing to do, especially at night, and with no shirt on under that jacket?

I used to do the same thing, I'd walk around in skimpy clothes, short skirts, lots of cleavage. I'd let the wind blow up my skirt and flash my undies, or I'd run so my boobs would bounce...and yeah, it's exhilirating, you get off on the burning in your cheeks and that shaky feeling. A guy slapped my butt in a crowd once, and it turned me on so much I had an "accident" right there in my panties :o

Yeah, it's fun for a while, and it's addicting, like a drug, but it took getting raped for me to realize that it wasn't a healthy way to be. I don't dress any different now than I did then, but I am much more careful these days. All I'm saying is take precautions and be careful about which venues you choose.

Sally2005
04-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Besides reminding you to be careful, I think that is a very funny story. I think most of us have done or had something like that happen to us once in our past.