PDA

View Full Version : Long time every one

Sara Violet
06-30-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi every one who still remembers me.

I am posting an update of my life so far to let you all know im ok. Since last time I was here so much has happend. I am out to my father, which as you all know was not some thing I was looking forward to. I was basicly force to tell him . Since then he has been more distant with me, but he still is talking to me and has not tossed me out in the street. I think I hit rock bottom last month went I lost myself completely. I went 3 days without sleep and food trying to figure out if im a girl or boy. I repeatedly cut myself those 3 days almost needing stitches, and got ended up with a case of pneumonia. In the end I decided I am a girl. So as luck would have it my stepmother works for the state and was able to pull some strings and the leading gender identity therepist in the state is going to take me on. I have a meeting with her on tuesday. I cant wait...finally I can talk to some one who may truely understand me and can help me find myself. I hope you girls are doing well. I thank you for being there for me. I will post more and keep better in touch.

Sara

Yup thats my name (well what its going to be) when I was ten I wished I was Sara. I remembered that, after much soul searching those 3 days. Its funny I may have lost my mind but I found so many lost memories of wanting and pretending to be a girl. I realized that I never was a boy to begin with and I locked so much of myself away.

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:50 AM
Hi! I have been wondering where you were for so long. I'm so happy you are decided now and taking the steps necessary with someone who can specialize to your needs. Well done :thumbsup: I like Sara, that's a perfect name to stick with. Maybe you actually freed you mind;) That's a step only you can make so I am glad you have. Do drop back here anytime.

Missed you :hugs:

Julie
06-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Good to hear from you again Quidam and updating us with how things are going, I for one have often thought how you were doing. I'm sure your father will not seem so distant with you in time, as you say he's still talking to you and haven't thrown you out.

A big pat on the back for your step mother for arranging things with the Gender Identity Therapist and good luck to you for the meeting on Tuesday.

And yes Sara is a lovely name.

~Julie~

Julie
06-30-2005, 03:04 AM
Sara,

Glad to hear you're headed in the right direction. It seems you have a great stepmom. That's always appreciated.

I hope you find your dream. Denial can be such a powerful tool in keeping you from finding it. I'm happy you have rid yourself of it.

Keep focused and be strong. There may be some rough roads ahead. Just remember, we'll always be here for you.

Tamara Croft
06-30-2005, 04:08 AM
Hiya Sara

Nice to see you back :D I did wonder where you had gone. Good luck with your therapist, I hope you can now start looking forward to your future :hugs:

P.S. I did really wonder u know :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6559

Zoey
06-30-2005, 04:31 AM
Hello Sara,

When I first found this forum your messages were the ones that I related to the most. I thought about writing to you, but you had already stopped visiting by the time I worked up the courage to register here. I've often wondered how you were. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to get better. I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

Stephanie Brooks
06-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Hi Sara!

I wish you the best! It's good that your father and step mother are with you on this. Okay, maybe things aren't perfect, but they're with you.

Better still, you know something about who you are. May you discover or rediscover all that you are.

*BIG HUGGLES*

Sharon
06-30-2005, 07:08 AM
Welcome back Sara! I hope everything goes well for you and you get all the help you need and deserve.
I hope you stick around and keep us up to date.

paulaN
06-30-2005, 07:43 AM
welcome back! looks like you are headed down the right path. good luck.

ChristineRenee
06-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Hello Sara and welcome back. It's so good to hear from you again and it sounds like you are getting your life back on track. Good news indeed!

Great to have you back hon!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Stephenie
06-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Sara,
Glad things are looking up. As a step-parent I would say don't be to hard on your dad, Your step-mom would never have helped you out like this with out his okay. I'm sure that they talked awhile before she did it. Lots of luck. HUG

Priscilla1018
06-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi Sara,

We have talked many times in the past;it is good to hear that you are allright now and that things seem to be improving Best of luck in the future and stay in touch with your sisters here.

Wendy me
06-30-2005, 03:35 PM
way cool to hear from you ...so happy that things are starting to look good for you
cookies and tea?????stay in touch ....

Holly
06-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi Sara and welcome back, sweetheart. We've missed you! I'm so happy for you. This is exactly the type of help you were looking for all along. Your stepmom sounds like a very loving person and has shown great compassion in assisting you to get the help you need. Give your dad some time. It's already better than you thought it was going to be. Please stay in touch!

Shining Star
06-30-2005, 10:20 PM
good for you sara you are headed in the right way to be the girl of your dreams. hope you have fun in what you decide and keep dreaming of a better future

Jessica

DonnaT
06-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Welcome back Sara.

Didn't I mention something about scars not being pretty on little girls? Please don't cut yourself anymore.

samanthajay
07-01-2005, 12:49 AM
sara welcome back.*hugs* so glad your do ok. keep us posted.

emmicd
07-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Dear Sara,

Sounds like you have a lot of concerned friends here wishing you well. You sound confident in your confirming your female gender. That's very positive and by reaching out for the help you need is a step in the right direction. I'm happy you have support of your family and support of friends here.

Good Luck to you and I hope we can share experiences.

Emmi