PDA

View Full Version : new forum categories

Shari
04-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Here we go again, but I have an answer.

After viewing yet another bathroom thread I have a suggestion.

I think the forum should create two new categories, one for the bathroom fixations and another for the pantie obsessions.

Will this never end?

I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-22-2009, 05:00 AM
lol

Yeah - there does seem to be a LOT of bathroom threads.

I think the problem is that every time a (relatively) new member has the question, it gets posted again because they haven't seen it yet. And then another new member posts it again, and so on.

There are a lot of reoccurring themes there.

I kind of just ignore the ones I'm not in to, and the ones that I've already responded to a bunch of times before and have lost interest in responding to again.

A "reoccurring thread-theme" forum may be a good idea though. I bet we'd see a LOT of threads getting moved. :heehee:

Sheila
04-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Here we go again, but I have an answer.

After viewing yet another bathroom thread I have a suggestion.

I think the forum should create two new categories, one for the bathroom fixations and another for the pantie obsessions.

Will this never end?

I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!

am sure mods and admin will feel the same when they find yet another thread posted in the wrong section of the forum :lol2: :lol: :rofl:

Joanne f
04-22-2009, 05:20 AM
I know it is easy to ignore questions that has been answered many times by older members but you have to remember that for a new member who has not seen the questions before it is very relevant to them , and i can remember when i fist came on here how it made me feel to get a reply to a question , it makes you feel apart of the forum, so please do not ignore them as they need it .
And the bathroom question is very relevant if you are out some where dressed
as picking the wrong one could lead you into a lot of trouble , and the panties thing is just a bit of fun .

Wendy me
04-22-2009, 05:20 AM
well this thread has ended..................