PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose?

Juliemckay
04-22-2009, 10:37 AM
If you had a choice, would you rather have a femme bust or femme hips, butt and thighs? Up until recently, I would have said bust, but lately I think I would choose hips, butt and thighs. My body has been changing to a more femme look (very low T) and I started to grow boobs (I'm a natural 38 B now) and I've started to get larger in the lower part as well. I enjoy seeing the hips, butt and thighs become more femme than the bust line. I still look very manly, but getting to look less and less manly every day.

I know I can put on boobs (forms) but to have the lower part of my body look more girly makes everything look better on me (womens clothes, that is).

So which would you chooe if you could have just one? I'm betting it will be boobs by a long shot for most of you fine women here.

Lisa Golightly
04-22-2009, 10:40 AM
I prefer my boobs... They're more fun if I'm being totally honest. :devil: My backside is showing all the symptoms of spreading like butter left out on a hot summer's day... Hmmmm as long as I don't have to walk through doors sideways I'll cope ;)

Juliemckay
04-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love my little boobies. But I'm enjoying seeing my hip et al grow more femme. I think i's easier to still look like a man when you are growing hips than a bust.

Gisele
04-22-2009, 10:45 AM
At first I would say bust for sure! But, I really would love to have the butt hips and thighs more. With my breast forms I can work with. I hate having to pad here and there down around my butt.....too much going on with all of the padding.

Alana65
04-22-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm with you, Julie........butt, hips & thighs. My reasoning ? You can always get BA or wear forms for "up top". Surgically enhancing the area between the waist and the knees is much more difficult.

Karen564
04-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Hmmmmm, I really had to think hard about this choice, but and if I was starting from scratch, I'd say have to say the lower half, so butt & hips.. Because in my eyes, that part of the anatomy is what makes a woman's body so unique & beautiful compared to that of a man, besides, one could always get a boob job later to finish off the package...:heehee:

But fortunately, I dont need to make that choice, because I now have all of it, so I'm pretty happy with what I have for now..:battingeyelashes:

sissystephanie
04-22-2009, 11:05 AM
As a natural 40 B, I already have the breasts! So I guess i would go with the lower part, but first I need to get rid of my "love" handles and tummy. Working on it, since I want to have a more "girlish" figure when I travel to Scotland in August!:love:

cindym5_04
04-22-2009, 11:30 AM
If I was transitioning (which I'm not), I'd want the hips, thighs, and butt. As much as I do love breasts, I love women with thick thighs and booty, so I'd want to go with that. Honestly, I'd probably want to have a little belly too. (I have a thing for thick girls .. hehehe).

Granted I have a little bit of a belly now that I'm a little conscious of when I dress, but I think that comes from more of my male side wanting to have the flat stomach.

pamela_a
04-22-2009, 11:35 AM
I've gotta say I'd go with the bottom half. I already have a natural 40D bust so there is no problem up top.

-Paula-

Joan1965
04-22-2009, 11:38 AM
You've got it right so my bras fit better!

SherriePall
04-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Bottom half. It takes me longer to pad there than up top. And, I think a shapely bottom is so sexy.

Karren H
04-22-2009, 11:45 AM
None of the above!!

I'm good on top and no real complaint down south but what I'd really like is a uber thin waist!!! Yeah!! Which would accentuate the other two!! :)

dennisGTS
04-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Why do we have to choose??? I want both!!! :D

I guess, with my current profession, it'd probably be better to have the female waist, hips, butt, and thighs. If I weren't in the military, I'd want to have both! :D

Miranda09
04-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Both would be nice, but since I'm pretty happy with my hips and butt, I think the bust would win.

Shikyo
04-22-2009, 02:19 PM
This is rather hard question or better said choice to answer. Both have their advantages, but according to my wife I never really had a male hip/tight/butt as feminine clothes always fit me better than male ones. But I would imagine that not having them would be more troublesome compared to having no boobs at all.
The boobs can be created in many different ways, but doing this for hips/tights/butt is not as simple, especially if there is not surgery but even with a surgery. So my vote would also go for the lower half, but even more than that I'd like to have a nice thin waistline.

Patricia1
04-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I'd like to be on the bottom. I already have a fairly decent chest but nothing beats a fem behind (except me perhaps)! Bringin' up the rear is OK with me.

Samantha43
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
I have to go with better hips and butt.....I've always had a "thing" for shapely female butts......:D

countrygirl
04-22-2009, 05:04 PM
For me, it would have to be hips, and such. I would still padd but would like not to have pad up as much.

jenniferj
04-22-2009, 05:17 PM
For years - decades- I padded bras when I dressed, moved to water balloons, then finally bought a cheap pair of breast forms and finally a good pair. And I could make believe when I looked at myself in the mirror that I looked OK - until I stepped back and the overall football player-shoulder-back-chest-no-hips-no-tush proportions became obvious. In guy mode, I'm built much closer to the Tazmanian devil than Jessica Rabbit - or even BettyBoop.

Then I started to play around with longlegged briefers and layers of thin foam rubber and the heavens opened. I could wear a dress and not look absurd. The first time I showed DearSweetWife her jaw dropped, and she became immediately more comfortable since there was no visual "guy in a dress" klaxon going off in her head.

I have noticed that if I leave the hip-tush padding in place and take off the breastforms, I still look sweetly girlish, but without the bottom augmenattion, I just look top heavy.

DSW and I joke that I may be the only chick in the world who wants to wear a size 18 bottom, but thanks to Coach and the linemen's sleds my topside will never be any smaller than that.

So yes I think we tend to see the hips and tush as female indicators, and the breasts as nice additions.

But I still need to lose 50 pounds!

-jj

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Hips, butt, and thighs.

As you pointed out, a femme bust isn't too hard to achieve with a little help from our breast-form friends. I've got a flat stomach, well toned legs and thighs, and a decent butt... but they're not very femme shaped. My profile figure looks a lot more femme than my head-on figure because I have man-shaped hips. Actually, I think my thighs are pretty femme, it's just my hips that need more femme to them.

Daintre
04-22-2009, 06:47 PM
My preference would be the hips, butt, and thighs, I am already busty. I think that filling a skirt out properly and having a dress hang the right way around the hips would be a good thing.

Lorileah
04-22-2009, 06:57 PM
I like.....Ok I know you all thought I was gonna break into Sir Mix-a-lots song, but I like the lower half a woman much more than the boobs part. Thus by extension I like legs.

I agree with Karren about a waist though and disagree with Lisa (First time honey...sorry). My legs in the right situation can ever so much fun too :)

Angie G
04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
I'd just be happy having nice boobs hun.:hugs:
Angie

Angie G
04-22-2009, 08:06 PM
I'd be happy just just the boobs hun.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Boobs...hands down.

No wait......I'll take hips....uh..butt...no, gotta be boobs.

Downstairs? No, upstairs. Boobs. No wait....hips, nice butt, ....but booobs!......Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhh!) :Pullhair:

erickka
04-23-2009, 06:27 AM
I'm with you, Julie. I'd rather have the hips/butt/thighs to be girlish, since padding can be a pain in the arse. Breast forms have come a long way in 10 years, so it is really easy to get the top half nearly perfect with little effort.

Teresa Macaw
04-23-2009, 06:31 AM
I'm greedy Hips first then breast. But I want both. Think fuller hips make one more passable as top is easy to foll 'em.

Sammy777
04-23-2009, 07:16 AM
I'll take the bottom half for 500 Alex.

A shapely bottom half is fine, as long as it comes with the optional flat stomach and J-Lo delete rear end, lol.

Boobs are one weekend and a pile of money away, lol.
A lot easier to get then getting all that bottom end in line, :D

SherylynJade
04-23-2009, 07:27 AM
I personally would rather have the bust

Juliemckay
04-23-2009, 01:17 PM
I find this really interesting. I would have thought it would have been breasts by a mile. I also find it interesting that the thing women would love to shrink, some of us would love to grow (the lower half).