PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming like a girl

Man in tights
06-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Okay, I've always been one who dreams a lot, usually several notable dreams per night. But recently (last couple of months I suppose) I've been dreaming more and more about myself either being a girl, or changing sex, or being crossdessed openly. I remember hearing myself with a girls voice and whenever I wake up I feel horribly depressed that I'm still a male. I feel really guilty that I feel this way but I am as happy as a person can be while in the dream. Does anyone else have these sort of dreams?

FionaAlexis
06-30-2005, 08:12 AM
Yes, when I was younger.

I think now I just daydream.

Fiona xx

Cindy K
06-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Yes I have been having those dreams all my life, it really suck’s when you wake up don’t it

LindaTS
06-30-2005, 08:33 AM
I don't dream nearly as much as you do but I do ocassionally dream of me living as a woman. I live this way about 90% now so I guess it's just an extension of this. Hope I make it to 100% someday.

Julie
06-30-2005, 09:19 AM
There was a recent thread on this:

Has anyone ever dempt they we're the opposite sex (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10393&highlight=dream)

Man in tights
06-30-2005, 09:44 AM
Sorry about that... I didn't mean to duplicate... just vent!!!

DonnaT
07-01-2005, 12:40 AM
I don't dream of me being dressed enfemme or being a girl. My wife has though :D

emmicd
07-01-2005, 01:14 AM
I dream about being a better husband and father and completely accepting my femme side and positively integrating it into my life. I don't have to have a sex change to be happy. I just need to accept me for having this wonderful gift of expressing both male and female characteristics. I dream that the world we live in could be a safer and less harsher place and that tolerance and acceptance be the order of the day.

Emmi

Abraxas
07-01-2005, 03:46 AM
My whole life I've dreamed of myself as a boy, with only one exception that I recall. That exception was when I was eight years old and had a concussion and passed out. I dreamed I was most definitely a girl, of about five years old, wearing a red and white lace dress, with long flowing brown hair, running through a field of flowers. TOTALLY unlike every other dream I've ever had.

Other sort- of exceptions include sex dreams, where I dream I am sleeping with a bloke and then very quickly my perspective shifts and I become the bloke... A bit narcissistic, maybe... Or maybe not; I don't know exactly how to interpret the dream, because it's more like I'm the guy but am looking at both of us from a bird's eye view.

Then again, all of my dreams are me looking on from an odd perspective-- like I'm watching on TV or something. I'm disembodied and am viewing myself in all of my dreams.

Anyone wants to interpret that, go on ahead :)

KrazyKat
07-01-2005, 05:09 AM
According to a personal library book entitled The Secret Language of Dreams by David Fontana, p.148-149, a person who dreams they are the opposite sex is drawing attention to their "Anima or Animus", meaning the female aspect of man and the male aspect of woman. Dreaming of reversals may be trying to show you that seeing things in terms of opposites (including forces at war within your mind) is limiting: only by uniting your many various energies can you realize your full potential.

Personally, I go to my tarot cards to open my subconscious mind and be just as more confused as heck!:confused: Sometimes, later, stuff hits me and I can see the light "Carrie Ann". :dance:

Hope this helps, but of course it's one persons researched interpretation.

Kat

Wendy me
07-01-2005, 11:32 AM
just enjoy your dreams ....as you are a girl in them ....now why would you want to wake up and mess that all up.........

KrazyKat
07-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Wendy, Abraxas is a bloke in his dream!
But I'm sure they're all BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Kat

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 09:01 PM
My thoughts are always in female mode whether I'm dreaming or not. Most of the time I never actually see my body in my dreams. On those rare occasions I am female but usually if I see anything of myself at all I'm in boy mode. Interesting the thoughts always stay fem :)

Alexandra
07-02-2005, 12:06 AM
I dream alot as a girl. I think I dream more liek a girl than a guy!

Actually, I can tell you that a dream of a female is what started me on this wonderful Journey.

I was a kid.
I remember a dream I had where, it was a Mighty MOuse Cartoon, and in it, there was a Loud Gong, and Mighty's Girlfriend was gonged. That was the Trigger that started me on this wonderful Journey of Womanhood!

KELLYANN
07-02-2005, 12:32 AM
MY DREAMS usually consist of being cought dressing. don't now why. maybe the fear i might be discovered by family or friends. usually the case in my dreams. but older and braver, if my dreams came true, guess that would not be a problem. been OUT of the closet at least three times now. you know, going public. if the whole world finds out, so what. let them eat cake. i am me and soo happy with it!

KewTnCurvy GG
07-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Do you grrlz dream in color or B&W? I dream in color and some men (more than women) dream in B&W. Just curious.

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Color always. I never understood how you could dream in B/W. Perhaps a contrast tube issue? :D

Abraxas
07-02-2005, 05:00 AM
I dream in black and white or very dim colour, like the lights are very low, or like when the very first colour moveis and photographs were around.
The only time I've ever dreamt in vivid colour was that time I had the concussion.

But then, I have a problem visualising anything in my head. I can't close my eyes and SEE anything, really, no matter how hard I try. Shadows of a thing, maybe, but never concrete images.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

Clare
07-04-2005, 02:49 AM
I don't know about dreaming like a girl, but i have just started dreaming of being a girl.

Its a bit bazaar, but several people i know, have died of, or have, cancer in recent times. I have been told to get a full physical by family as i'm into my early forties and is it recommended for my age group.

Since then, i have been having a dream about having prostate and/or testicular cancer and asking the medical people to remove the organ/s completely and they then ask that since most of the sexual organs are to be removed, would i prefer to have a complete sex change instead? Would I ever!!! Just think of it - no pychological counselling, no living as a woman for 1 yr - the medical procedure would be urgent and immediate!

But, in reality, I don't want cancer and its not the way i would really want a sex change (something that has been on my mind in the last two months). There is no way i'd exchange a cancer scare for gender reassignment.

But this dream is re-occurring, so its starting to worry me - and i haven't had that full medical checkup yet either.

I wish this dream would go away now.

Christine

Marla GG
07-04-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't dream of me being dressed enfemme or being a girl. My wife has though :D

Interesting, Donna.

I normally dream of Angel in what I might call "feminized" or "girly boy" mode--in other words, as a person whose clothing, appearance, behavior, and mannerisms are feminine, but whose body is male. I suppose this would be termed a mixed gender or androgynous look, since my dreaming mind usually forgets Angel's wig, so he isn't fully en femme.

What I love about my dream world is how no one seems to notice that my husband is wearing anything unusual. I am not even aware of it myself in the dream....it's only after I wake up and mentally replay the dream that I realize he was going off to work wearing a skirt and blouse! It has been said that dreams are a kind of fantasy wish-fulfillment, and I think that's definitely the case here, because I so wish Angel could dress in the way we both prefer, without anyone finding it odd.

Jenny Beth
07-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I used to have lots of dreams where I was dressed as a girl in front of family and friends but the funny thing was no one ever seemed to notice. In some of them I vividly remember folding my arms so no one could see I had a bust or I'd stand behind a sofa or chair so they couldn't tell I was wearing a skirt and high heels. It was always embarassing because there was nowhere to hide. I still have dreams where I am dressed in front of others but they are rarely embarassing, and yeah, it's sucks waking up.

Alexandra
07-04-2005, 12:34 PM
I always dream in color.....and it seems always seems more Real than anything..like I am actualy there..No Haze, No Fog, no Blurr.

Amelie
07-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Do you grrlz dream in color or B&W? I dream in color and some men (more than women) dream in B&W. Just curious.

I only dream in black.

I have this violent dream quite often. I am a woman and I am being chased down the street by this strange man. I run into the subway, thinking I'll be safe, but the guy always catches me and throws me on the tracks in front of a oncoming train. I have this dream on a regular basis.

Kimberly
07-04-2005, 01:34 PM
I probably had these when I was younger... but now it's just about the clothes.

For some reason, I always seem to get so close, but never get the clothes. So, for example: I buy some stuff, but it never gets home because someone/something stops me from getting there.

weird....

KewTnCurvy GG
07-04-2005, 02:06 PM
I only dream in black.

I have this violent dream quite often. I am a woman and I am being chased down the street by this strange man. I run into the subway, thinking I'll be safe, but the guy always catches me and throws me on the tracks in front of a oncoming train. I have this dream on a regular basis.
:confused: Oh my my, Amelie::(

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:44 PM
:confused: Oh my my, Amelie::(
What? She likes that. You didn't let her finish. Go on now Amelie, what happens next hmmm??? :D

Jonien
07-04-2005, 02:47 PM
:eyes: Most dreams I dont see my self But I did have a recuring dream when I was young, allwas the same dressed as a girl and always falling down the stairs.
any one have recuring dreams B&W or Colour :lol:

Amelie
07-04-2005, 06:09 PM
What? She likes that. You didn't let her finish. Go on now Amelie, what happens next hmmm??? :D

What happens next?? I don't stay to see what happens, I guess I get all shredded by the train and some guys carry me away in five gallon buckets.

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 06:11 PM
:eyes: Most dreams I dont see my self But I did have a recuring dream when I was young, allwas the same dressed as a girl and always falling down the stairs.
any one have recuring dreams B&W or Colour :lol:
Yes but that was about a train coming at me and I couldn't move, several nights I had the same dream and again it came back years later three more times. And NO I am not making it up Amelie. Was a steam train to be exact and at night.

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I've had a few simaliar ones involving a truck that was chasing me down around a school nearbye where I used to live, I even recognized the road in the dream. And yes that time I was dressed up as I recall, and wearing red pumps:p Never could figure those being chased dreams, but I only had them a few times years ago.