PDA

View Full Version : she told

lkngfrfaith88
07-22-2004, 09:24 AM
when i told her allshe told me was that she doesn't look at me any different that i was before. i am still her son and just because i cd it doesn't change anything

Wen4cd
07-22-2004, 11:03 AM
when i told her allshe told me was that she doesn't look at me any different that i was before. i am still her son and just because i cd it doesn't change anything

For your sake, I really hope she means it! (I don't know why it worries me, but it seems like the automatic 'nice' thing to say, that people sometimes say, but don't really mean.)

Wen

Jennifer_Ph
07-22-2004, 11:18 AM
I am thinking that too.... like she didn't know how to respond. Be careful lkngfrfaith, you may be confronted about this again. If you are just be honest. Come here for support, we take care of our sisters. Of course they always ask if you're gay - and MAN THAT BUGS ME - off my horse - but just be honest with them and all should be well. Even a small lie can turn bad - now is your chance to be open an honest about everything so do so.

HillaryArtemis
07-22-2004, 04:05 PM
I told her years ago during a terrible crisi and you know what - she didn't believe it. So I let it lie. Things are still the same - don't show - and it doesn't matter I guess.

Sorry Mom,

Yoour girl, Jodi Artemis