PDA

View Full Version : Feedback needed - Atlanta area location

shecallsmeeddie
04-22-2009, 08:27 PM
Everytime I see a show on TLC or Discovery or some other educational channel following an individual through sexual reassignment, typically M to F, or someone living a crossgendered lifestyle, I often think that there is really no assistance for helping an individual assimulate into the role of the opposite sex...at least not any good advice. I have thought for many years that there is a genuine need for advice on dressing in a way that is flattering to the body and applying makeup in a subtle and natural way. Ultimately, I would love to start a business to assist individuals in this transition and start a clothing line that really flatters and feminizes the form. I know a lot of people would assume this is only a money making scheme but that is not it at all... I really would love to genuinely help and would actually be willing to offer my services for free to build a reputation. Please let me know what you think of this idea. Is there a need? Is this something that would be helpful?

sissystephanie
04-22-2009, 11:47 PM
There may be a need for what you suggest. But the major question is, what sort of training or background do you have that would enable you to do this type of thing?

As a CD for over 60 years, I have seen a lot people try to do what you are talking about. A few are successful, because they had the background and training. Most had neither and were not at all succesful. There are some people in the Atlanta area who do total makeovers, and give advice on being completely feminine. But I don't think any of them design and make clothing. I did have two different dressmakers who did design and make clothing for me. Everything from panties to dresses! Unfortunately, one moved out of state and the other just quit working! My wardrobe now is large enough that I really don't need any more! Did I really say that!!:heehee: Good luck anyway!