PDA

View Full Version : Went for another walk

wendy360
04-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Bought some new shoes at payless and 2 new mini skirts from JCP so I just had to try them out. Second time to walk round the neighborhood. I don't have a wig so I put on a baseball hat and walk around. If a car comes by I just look down and hope the don't notice. It's probable tough not too, I'm 6'5''. Who wouldn't notice a 6'5 girl walking the street at 10:30 at night. Had some kid drive by with a friend and told me I was one hot momma. I just kept on walking.
I'm taking off early from work tomorrow and going to go by a wig shop to look at wigs. I called the shop and asked the lady if she minded fitting a woman's wig on a man. She said no and just wanted to know when I'd be in.Maybe once I get a wig I might be a little more comfortable going out. Maybe try to figure out make up next.

renuka4u
04-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Let me tell you something. I used to not have a proper attire for dressing up, even now I dont have the full collection, but a decent set of dresses.

Once you put on the wig, its going to transform you into a complete different person, you will feel the womanhood a lot more intense. I bought mine on Ebay, from China, fits like a glove. But, I have heard that most are not lucky. Anyways, my suggestion is try for a human wig if you are all into styling. If you are not and want it at a low price, go for the artificial fiber one.

For makeup instructions there are tonns of help and forum topics about here.
If you want videos, cause they guide eben better, try YouTube, they got tonnes for makeup on male to female transformations.

Let me know how the wig shopping goes.

Hugs. :hf:

Deanna2
04-23-2009, 04:03 AM
To quote from Beverly Hills Cop 'SoCal is full of (blond) 6' broads'.

Who's going to notice one more (unless, of course, you are really, really attractive to go with it - lol).

Angie G
04-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Wendy you go girl.:hugs:

karynspanties
04-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Nothing wrong with it as long as your comfortable with the repercusions when your neighbores find out. Sooner or later you will get caught. I got caught in my backyard on my patio at 7:00 in the morning about two years ago by the guy two doors down. He saw me, but nothing was ever said to the other neighbors as far as I know. But you need to be prepared when they do find out and they just may have negative reactions. A gurl used to post on here last year. Her neighbors new and made her life hell. So be prepared.

Sam-antha
04-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Get your wig at that or another shop. Hve no fear, they sell wigs. The advise customers and they will also trim and otherwise personalise the wig to suit your face. That is something that ebay will not do for you.
~Samm

Patty
04-24-2009, 08:47 AM
YOu go girl