1: confederate flag ( full bikini)
2: checkered flag ( just the bottoms)

Kymmie

Wendy me
06-30-2005, 02:07 PM
skin tone......

michellej
06-30-2005, 02:21 PM
I have a bikini that's checkered, one that's red, and one that's blue, and one that's black, a couple that are too small to tell the color :D

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:39 PM
Multicolored, sort of like tie-die but not exactily. Hey, this is Florida. I love variety(can't always wear black but I have them too) :cool:

Sharon
06-30-2005, 02:47 PM
I have many, in assorted styles and colors -- NONE of which anyone will ever see me in!!! :eek:

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Keep eating that ice cream and you'll soon outgrow them :D

Calories ain't everything that puts on weight ya know :p

Olivia
06-30-2005, 07:46 PM
My swimsuit is a one-piece, halter style. It's navy blue with lime green edging and a white geometric pattern. Gee, that lycra feels good...O

gender_blender
06-30-2005, 08:24 PM
My favorite (and one I usually wear to the beach/public suntanning area) is a bright green triangle bikini top and matching bottom.
Other ones I own include a light blue with bright floral pattern and red string bikini, light green racerback 2-piece, a light blue floral 2-piece, among a few others.

Charlie

Julie
06-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Same as Wendy :o

AnnaMaria
06-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Mine is a blue one piece with a matching sarong

tammie
06-30-2005, 11:11 PM
HI Everyone: I have 2 1peice swimsuits, both R stunning and both R black. One is a hicut Speedo with the one peice crossed strap back, and the other is a "Miricle suit" and has med high cut leg openings and a low scoop back and is 32%Lycra with a builtin bra I think I like it best.

Sierra
06-30-2005, 11:41 PM
They are orange,pink,blue,floral,paisleys and solids...there is more than I can stuff in a sports bag.I bring a bag full of bikini's and change on our boat as I have to wear them all for a bit,lay in the sun and get those lines from them.Everyone can see and yes some do double take gawks :eek: .Oh well then at the ramp and dock they see my shaved legs and may notice full B cup boobs bounceing under my shirt and of course womens sandles,sun glasses and shorts over a bikini.It aint no big deal yet but I do worry about homophobic guys that could make things get out of hand,so far so good! :cool:

emmicd
07-01-2005, 01:05 AM
I have too many to count and not enough time to wear them all. Wish I could swim in them for that matter. My favorite are the swimdresses that look like what Michelle Kwan and all those cute, petite female ice skaters wear on the ice.

I usually buy bright colors. My favorite color is pink. I also love floral designs. I also enjoy the bikini skirts and sarongs.

Emmi

Mandy Salamander
07-01-2005, 01:46 AM
I presently have four, all tankinis, one in pink, one black, one black with cream floral pattern and one multi-colored (mostly blue & violet) floral thingie, but planning on buying at least two more, since NEWPORT NEWS HAS THEM ON SALE FOR 4TH OF JULY!!!(see Foil Halter Bikini-14.99 & Graphic-print cropped tank 2-piece-19.00, and I get 15% discount)!!! Really don't know why though, I just like 'em, mostly just wear them around the house, last time I went swimming I ended up with blisters the size of golf balls on back and legs even with SPF-45 lotion...

iwearmysistersclothe
07-01-2005, 03:08 AM
i own a blue triangle bikini and a black swim skirt. i love them. them make me feel so femme