PDA

View Full Version : Fun, fun, fun

Michelia
04-24-2009, 04:21 AM
Yesterday I had my first day all enfemme. Boy, am I making up for lost time.

I surprised my doctor. He already knew but never had seemed in enfemme. I did not plan this. There was a cancellation and I got a call while I was out enfemme and I happened to be around the corner. Everyone's jaw dropped. They all had a good time and were very accepting.

Then I went to pay my mechanic. I really did not want to do this enfemme, but I could not see spending another 30 dollars in gas to just do that today. I had to do this no later than today. I entered the service bay and he was in there with a couple of guys that work for him. He walked up to me thinking I was a female customer and when he got close he stopped and froze for about a minute. I cracked some joke and after the ice was broken, it was all cool and comfy.

I went to the bank, the mall, and even entered Rue 21 while it was full of teenagers. This had been my ultimate crowning frustration. I had chickened out a couple of times on this one. I did get very nervous and I did get talked about galore and heard some giggles, but not loud enough where I could make out what they were saying. A few pretty girls actually smiled at me.

I was also able to amble through the entire mall, including the food court, where I sat down to zip a smoothie. Another thing I had never dared to do. I did not plan this at all. I still can't believe it happened. I overheard a few comments, but I was also surprised at the number of women with kids that actually smiled at me.

I bought a few accessories and made a couple of cute "friends" too.

Shikyo
04-24-2009, 04:26 AM
*giggles* You're really making up for your lose time. I'd never had had that much courage to do so many things within a day. I really have to give you my respect. It also seems you really enjoyed doing it, so I guess you are going to keep up with this speed?

Oh right, before I forget: Congratulation, welcome to the world in femme.

Angie G
04-24-2009, 04:41 AM
What a great day glad you had so much fun Michelia you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
04-24-2009, 06:53 AM
Yes I agree, FUN FUN FUN. Wow!!!!!!!

Keli

Karren H
04-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Yes I agree, FUN FUN FUN. Wow!!!!!!!

Yeah but that will end when dady takes the T-bird away!! :D

JulieC
04-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Yesterday I had my first day all enfemme. Boy, am I making up for lost time. ...

I bought a few accessories and made a couple of cute "friends" too.

Bravo for you Michelia! I heartily encourage, support, applaud someone who has the courage you expressed. It's YOUR life. Bravo for breaking through!

Yeah but that will end when dady takes the T-bird away!! :D

Tranny-bird? :) (just playing on your words Karren, not comment on anyone else meant by that)

boardpuppy
04-24-2009, 09:49 AM
What a bundle of firsts and oh the happiness you enjoyed. Accomplished all this in one day. How did you muster the courage..... I'm very, very jealous.

Lots of Hugs,
Alice

vivianann
04-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats on your firsts that you accomplished, it will get easier as you go out more and more.:D

kimberly ann487
04-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Wow I wish I could do what you did, someday. :daydreaming: May you have many more days like that in the future.:hugs:
:love:KIM

Holly
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Life IS more fun when we allow ourselves to live it as we want. You seem to be enjoying yourself more and worrying less. Feels great, doesn't it?

MJ
04-24-2009, 10:26 AM
lots of fun i am happy you had a good day of it. now you need to get out again soon so you don't lose your nerve

Christina Horton
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM
that sounds just like one of my days out. If you read my thread (my best day out ever) you will see we had allmost the same day out. I thought it funny. See what you think of it Hun and you tell me if it sounds the same LOL.

Persephone
04-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Sounds like you had a great day!

You've not only walked the walk and talked the talk, but you've worn the t-shirt as well!

Patricia1
04-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Nothing succeeds like success. Fun is more funner that way, no?

Lisa LIckorice
04-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Congrats!!! That sounds sooooooo empowering!!! :)

TxKimberly
04-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Sounds like a killer day to me, and day where a lot of confidence may have been born.
Way to go!

Teri Jean
04-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Karren, Keli was smart and had a second key made for the T-bird. LOL

Keli

Karren H
04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Karren, Keli was smart and had a second key made for the T-bird. LOL

Keli

Lol. I'm slipping because I totally didn't see that one coming!

Claire Cook
04-24-2009, 03:22 PM
A wonderful red letter day! Did you have lipstick to match?

Veronica75
04-24-2009, 05:23 PM
You did all that on your first day out en femme? Maybe next time you go out dressed you can jump start the economy, secure peace in the Middle East, and cure cancer. Then get some lunch.

Seriously though, good for you! Congrats on a beautiful day out!

Gennifer
04-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Michelia,

Wow! I am impressed. I am glad you had such a good day.
Congratulations!

PretzelGirl
04-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow! Now that is really just facing everything and going for it. Way to go!

rachelgirlnw
04-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Michelia,

Way - to - go! I can't get enough of stories like yours. Yes, there will always be people who talk behind backs, but I'm *so* encouraged by the number of people who smiled to you. It may be Pollyanna-ish, but I think more people are coming around on gender issues. I tie it all in with issues of states & gay marriage news, whiteknot.org, etc. I think people are starting to move away from black and white and consider more shades of gray (umm.. I mean pink!).

Thanks for let us enjoy your day!

Rachel

TSchapes
04-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Just dive in!

:yrtw:

Love, Tracy :hugs:

Michelia
05-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Life IS more fun when we allow ourselves to live it as we want. You seem to be enjoying yourself more and worrying less. Feels great, doesn't it?

It does feel great. It is a little strange that all seems so easy now. I have this little feeling at times that it just cannot possibly be so easy. Like something bad will sooner or later happen, but then it doesn't. Good topic for a thread!

lots of fun i am happy you had a good day of it. now you need to get out again soon so you don't lose your nerve

Actually I have been out a lot this past week just taking care of business. Not shopping or having fun but doing things. I am lying though, I have had a ball. I may just quit for a few months. It is getting too hot and I perspire a lot. Not good for makeup. Maybe I have to go back to mixed mode...

that sounds just like one of my days out. If you read my thread (my best day out ever) you will see we had allmost the same day out. I thought it funny. See what you think of it Hun and you tell me if it sounds the same LOL.

I read your posts. They almost seemed to good to be true. Kind of the way I feel. Go girls!

Sounds like a killer day to me, and day where a lot of confidence may have been born.
Way to go!

Thanks Kim. You along with a few others, have had a lot to do with it. I did get another ID card a few days after this outing. And guess why! Because your ID was so pretty I hated mine even more. I think I will post a thread about it.

Lana_CD
05-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Congratulations on another successful outing. Wish I had the ability to pass and the nerve to attempt to as you have demonstrated.
Was the mall The Esplanade or Lakeside?

Lana

Michelia
05-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Lana,

As you will probably see one day, I do not pass at all. I do not wear a bra. That is still a work in progress. The best evidence of this is that every single person I run into addresses me as sir or he. I do not hold it against anyone. Most of these poeple have no clue what to do when they meet a CD. They were all very nice, so I can not ask for more. When I go out Uptown with my son, then I do hear mam much more often. It is a cultural thing. I strolled through the Slidell mall that day and went to the Esplanade later in the evening to visit my friends at the Avenue because I heard the store was closing. I also had lunch at Sicily's Pizza in Slidell with a bunch of utility workers surrounding me.

Can you believe it? Such a suburban place?

I have two dates now with two beautiful women. One manages a clothing store. The other one works at my doctor's office. They wanted to go out with me, but I had to agree to just have lunch. I ran it by my wife, but still have no answer on whether I can do it. She knows the girl at the doctor's office.

I did have a couple of idiots come my way. After the Sicily's I went next door to Cato and there was a guy washing the front windows and doors. I said the windows looked beautiful as I went in the store. Later, I was looking at some earrings, and he came all the way in the store and whispered in my ear " Just remember God loves you" and walked out. God bless him. I was having too much fun to let him bother me.

While at the Esplanade there were two kids about my boy's age, about 10, that kept acting like they were on the phone, but were actually trying to stand in front of me to video me. I took my smoothie and acted like I was going to throw it at them and they got lost.

Anytime you are ready, let me know. We would probably attract more attention together, but I am sure it would be fun. You pick the time and place, my friend. Thanks for the sweet comments.

Teresa Macaw
05-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Glad you had a great time!!! I have had similar positive experiences. When we dress to fit in & act like a lady most will be positive. Three of us TGs & a GG walked around the Opry Mill mall (Nashville) all day Sat & had the same general experience. I talked to a lady in checkout line & she did not even treat me as if I weren't. Go Girl!!! Teresa

Carly D.
05-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Nothing says "man" more than the garage, to me anyway, and going to anywhere where they work on cars.. that had to take some huge.. well let's just say wow.. I'm at a loss for this entry.. all places that are just way out there in my eyes.. I don't even think I would try to go to the walmart car service part dressed with just my heels under my jeans, let alone the kids hangout.. whew.. I'd be half the person I am right now because I'd sweat myself away.. anyway.. sounded like fun(?)... nerve wracking as ever I'll bet as well...

Lana_CD
05-08-2009, 06:34 AM
Sounds like you are having the time of your fem life. Keep it up.
I just wish I had the ability and courage to do the same.
Which mall did you visit? Esplanade ot Lakeside?
Lana

Michelia
05-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Lana:

I visited both. Slidell in the afternoon and Esplanade at night. Had a smoothie at both. This may have been confusing.

Seriously, I really want to meet another CD and go out to do anything like coffee or whatever. I have had a really difficult time doing this. It seems once I send a picture to someone and they see I do not pass, they disappear!This has even happened with two previous members of this forum. Or what happens is they want a sexual thing and that is totally out of the question for me.

If you read through some of my previous posts, you will see I felt just like you not that long ago.

Let me know whenever you want and we can go somewhere. We can make it a really safe place like the French Quarter during the day, for example. That is something I have not done. If not, it is always nice to be able to bounce off ideas and/or clothing advice. My wife always thinks I look great. That does not work because I really am not always too sure if my outfits are working for me. Think about it, Lana. I would very much like to do something sometime.

I wish I had had someone like me to go out with when I was in your situation! Ha!