PDA

View Full Version : I got Ma'amed several times!

sissystephanie
04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I had to to a garden suppy store today to get items to prepare a rose bed. Although I had my feminine work out clothes on, I decided to change to look more feminine.

I put on a very feminine tank top, over a bra which emphasized my 40 B's and wore a khaki skort with a sash belt. Since it has been hot and sunny, I also wore a "girly" baseball type hat. But with no makeup I definitely looked like a man, at least I thought so. From the neck down I did look pretty girly!:heehee:

After getting the things I needed, I got in line to check out. As I was standing in one line, the SA (lady) next to my line said, "ma'm I can help you!" I looked over at her and she was looking right at me! She pointed at me, and again said, "ma'm I can help you over here!" When I went over there, she looked right at me and said, "Ma'm did you find everything you wanted?" In my normal male voice I told that yes I did. She never even "flinched" and told me "thank you, Ma'm" when I had paid and was leaving. That is the first time I have ever been called M'am when I wasn't completely dressed with my wig and makeup. And that was before my dear wife passed away 4 years ago!

Miranda09
04-24-2009, 05:31 PM
That happened to me once at a restaurant.....only I was in drab and out on a date. My hair was longish at the time, so from the back I guess I looked like a woman....until the waitress saw my mustache!!!!!:drink:

Persephone
04-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow, Stephanie! Cool!

Ya gotta love it when it happens!

Alice Green
04-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Something like that happened at work to me one time, at the time I had long hair and i had my back turned and a customer said "Excuse me ma'am" and I didn't respond at the time because I was at work before I even really started to dress on a regular basses, and at the time (I guess I was young then) got scared and got my hair cut a couple of days later, and i now wish i had my long hair, but i am in the process of growing it back out

DAVIDA
04-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Dude looks like a lady!

Billie_P
04-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Getting "Ma'amed" does feel great.

I got it at WallyWorld when grocery shopping and a guy cut me off.