PDA

View Full Version : Dressed to university. Exhiliarating.

renuka4u
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi all..

I hope everyone has had a fine week. I joined this forum recently and my need to share my experiences of cross dressing is overwhelming already.

I am student at college here in Montana. I have been cross dressing for say...1o years, I am 25ish now. So, I live with my two male roommates on campus. I have dressed before 2 times and ventured out(when my roommates were not in town) but recently my urge to dress has shot so high that it would shoot the
mercury off the thermometer if measured.

So, this week. I decided i had to do it. My roomates and I, take the same courses at school, and a specific class is on Tue and Thurs 11AM to 12:15 PM. I

decided to ditch the class as I knew it was going to be fellow students' presentations.

So getting to the point, I got up by 9 Am had light breakfast of bread and jam. Took a nice warm bath, shaved and was ready to start dressing by 10:30, thats

when they leave the house for class.
I bolted the front door, filled balloons with warm water, put on a bra, inserted balloons and up went the padded panty. Order of makeup was concealer,

powder, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick. Then goes my black shoulder length wig and I slap on some of the body spray (lilac) scent.

I wore skin tight jeans, girly pink T shirt, a girls hoodie ( though I didn't use the head cover) and a pair of sneakers. I filled my backpack with a mens

half pants and T shirt ( just in case, so that I can change back at a unisex restroom). I wore my male hoodie on all of this, so that no one recognizes me

unless I am quite a distance away form the apartments.

By the way, I have done some observing here on women on how their hips flare out when they wear jeans.. I honestly achieved 95 % of that figure, by padding..

i used the air filled packaging material that I got and used it around my hips..and wore it on top of the padded panty. It is not the one with small air bags that can be popped by pressing. This is big plastic cover 4" x 7 " filled with air. I used 6 of those. ( around the hips as it is not padded and wore a second panty on top of that.) The material kind of bends itself according to the periphery of the body. And when skin tight jeans is worn ..voila you have that flared hips.

Now, after I walked a couple of distance.. I remove the male hoodie and stuffed in my backpack and walked like a woman. (I practiced walking like a woman in

male mode; but its hard cause the geometrics of the body is not right; there are no mass in the chest are or the buttocks to make you walk like that) Anyways,

I can walk like woman, when dressed as one with the loose swinging of th left arm and keeping the legs together with small strides, shoulders up etc.

On Tuesday: I walked over to the University hall ( 1 mile) and entered the ground floor, paused to browse course pamphlets, walked around all storeys of the

building and entered the ladies restroom. There was no one in there.. So i went inside a stall and sat down for a couple of minutes( and thats when it hit

me; do women keep their backpacks on the floor in the stalls or do they leave it outside on racks inside the restroom).. anyways I didn't care.. I left it on

the floor beside me.Then after 1 min I was about to leave.. thats when someone entered the room and used teh stall beside mine. I left the stall and walked out ..to the mirror and was adjusting my hair when the lady came out ..washed her hands and left ( believe me: being in a ladies room with a lady; I felt like I had no blood but only estrogen).

I walked coolly outside and left for home.

On Thursday: I did all of the above again, but this time I wanted to try out a different building. so I went to a different hall. When I was about to enter the hall, a guy exited the building but held the door open for me( that was new) I smiled and I walked around, stopped by notice boards and used the womens room with 2 other women and walked home.

I understood one thing; with the right dress, makeup, hairstyle and confidence..anyone can bring the women within. The key is to blend in oot over do it.

that being said.. I spent Thursday night at school typing over a report which by the way I would not have had to do if I would have worked on it that

morning..but thats life.

Now, I want to do it again next week, but its soon going to be finals week and I cannot afford to miss any classes.

Now, I feel like I have had a talk with my sisters now.. after sharing.. please do let me know .. if you have any similar recent experiences.

By the way, the one major masculine trait I have is eyebrows. I tried.. shaving only a bit ( not even feminine just the edges) ..but my "Ma" found out when I

spoke to her over the internet (cam) .. I convinced her that it was for a stage play on campus( her reply was: it doesnt look good; you have nice think

eyebrows; keep it; don't do it again). Since then I have tried theatrical makeup wax and all; but it does not seem to work for me.

Now 2 questions:

1) How do I hide my eyebrows? I tried theatrical makeup wax, does not work.
2) I do not use foundation(liquid) as it kind of gives out flakes afterwards. I used moisturizer before applying it.. but still flakes. What do I do?

Love. :)

TxKimberly
04-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Now 2 questions:

As or this one, I do have a suggestion. Your a big boy and they are YOUR eye brows. With all respect to your Mother, at your age, your appearance is entirely up to you, so trim or pluck them as you please.

renuka4u
04-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Kimberly, you look lovely.

I have tried thinking this way; if I do somthing out of teh ordinary, then i will have my Ma, my sisters and the whole Asian family breathing fire on my neck.

Sigrid Cutie
04-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi There,
well i'm glad you had a nice experience going out in fem, i know the first times are a real rush :)
well i finish university many years ago and i never stayed in campus so i never got this experience, i use to rent an apartment near, so i had my own room not shared, so i could dress when i wanted.

as for the make up, well try different things and see what better works for you, as we all have different skin types well makeup behaves different in each of us.
and well the eyebrows the thing must of us do is just pluck them off.

well good luck.

:hugs: Sigrid..

Kathi Lake
04-24-2009, 09:11 PM

I have tried thinking this way; if I do somthing out of teh ordinary, then i will have my Ma, my sisters and the whole Asian family breathing fire on my neck.May be true, but at what cost to you? You're 25. You are living your life. Live it as if it were your own. Yes, you may have a little fire breathed down your neck, but they're your family. They'll love you no matter what.

Kathi

jasmine87xoxo
04-24-2009, 09:42 PM
The trick is plucking them slowly a few hairs at a time. I did that last year and my roommates didnt notice. Someone even asked me if i did and my roommates last year defended the fact that I hadnt.
That being said those who dont see you every day will notice. My mom did notice but she didnt make a big deal of it so w/e

TxKimberly
04-24-2009, 10:16 PM

I have tried thinking this way; if I do somthing out of teh ordinary, then i will have my Ma, my sisters and the whole Asian family breathing fire on my neck.

It's cool and I DO respect the fact that you are trying to respect your family.

Shelby
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
I was blessed with very thick bushy eyebrows from my Dad. Knowing that someday they would eventually turn into grey wild strands of bristles sticking out in every direction, I shaved them down. I don't pluck, but I do thin them down by running my fusion over them. I would love to shape them like a woman's but that might be going to far for me. Nonetheless, just thin them down.

When your mom says anything, tell her you just don't like thick eyebrows and thinned them out. They are your eyebrows afterall and your an adult. If your family is going to give you hell over your eyebrows then they seriously need to find a hobby.

It is fun when guys actually do think you are a woman. It sort of becomes a great socialogy expirement.

joann07
04-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi all..
Now 2 questions:

2) I do not use foundation(liquid) as it kind of gives out flakes afterwards. I used moisturizer before applying it.. but still flakes. What do I do?

Love. :)

Congrats on getting out. :)
Boy is it a rush isn't it? Well good for you.
I hope you have many more successful outings.

One thing about being in college is it's fairly liberal and many students are pretty open and accepting. If there is a GLBT group, club, or association, maybe you should check and see if there is one. You'll find that there are many people who welcome you and make you feel right at home.
Someone may even offer to let you change at their place so you don't have to worry about sneaking around behind your roomies.
It's just a thought.

With regards to question #1, me I don't pluck my brows. I usually just trim it or lightly shave certain areas, but what I normally do is take a Qtip and use some liquid foundation to completely cover up my brows and then I use a brow pencil to color it in to how I want it to look.

As for question #2, there are different types of foundations forumulated to suit various skin types (oily, dry, etc, etc.). To figure out what is the best type to use for your skin you should talk to a make up consultant at MAC, Sephora, or at a department store such as Dillards or Macy's.
I've been to Sephora in guy mode and in girl mode and the SA's are so friendly and helpful. The first time, I went there I was just honest and acted like I've been there 1000's of times and they didn't treat me any differently.
I became a friends with an SA and, one day, she gave me a free makeover. I can't thank her enough for the new look that she gave me because I really love it.
Try it sometime and I'm sure you'll be surprised and enjoy the experience.

Hugs!

Miranda09
04-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Congrats on getting out. :)
Boy is it a rush isn't it? Well good for you.
I hope you have many more successful outings.

One thing about being in college is it's fairly liberal and many students are pretty open and accepting. If there is a GLBT group, club, or association, maybe you should check and see if there is one. You'll find that there are many people who welcome you and make you feel right at home.
Someone may even offer to let you change at their place so you don't have to worry about sneaking around behind your roomies.
It's just a thought.

With regards to question #1, me I don't pluck my brows. I usually just trim it or lightly shave certain areas, but what I normally do is take a Qtip and use some liquid foundation to completely cover up my brows and then I use a brow pencil to color it in to how I want it to look.

As for question #2, there are different types of foundations forumulated to suit various skin types (oily, dry, etc, etc.). To figure out what is the best type to use for your skin you should talk to a make up consultant at MAC, Sephora, or at a department store such as Dillards or Macy's.
I've been to Sephora in guy mode and in girl mode and the SA's are so friendly and helpful. The first time, I went there I was just honest and acted like I've been there 1000's of times and they didn't treat me any differently.
I became a friends with an SA and, one day, she gave me a free makeover. I can't thank her enough for the new look that she gave me because I really love it.
Try it sometime and I'm sure you'll be surprised and enjoy the experience.

Hugs!

I like the idea of covering the eyebrows with liquid foundation and using a brow pencil. Have thought about this and I came to the same conclusion. It's easier than plucking!

renuka4u
04-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Thank you all... I really appreciate all your replies and suggestions on makeup...

celeste26
04-25-2009, 10:53 AM
I had my eyebrows professionally trimmed and not one person said anything about them at all. It was as if I never had them done at all except that I knew and thought they looked great.

I wouldn't worry about thinning them out no one will notice it simply is not one of the first 20 things people notice and after them it just doesn't matter.

I say go for the whole look, and have it done the right way.

TSchapes
04-25-2009, 05:06 PM
The method I'm pointing out here takes awhile to get the hang of. One of the most important things is to put a clown white type makeup on the bottom half after the wax. Trim as much of your eyebrows as you dare before you do this. I think it took me 4 or 5 times to get it right.

01cHJqwRQDo

As far as foundation, I have tried every combination. The trick is to use the one where you have to use the least, for a more natural look. I've done Dermablend, theatrical beard cover, Colortration, Makeup Forever from Sephora, but I'm back to my M.A.C. Full Coverage and a transparent powder.

Again, the best thing to do is to practice and experiment. Take pictures, compare, be truthful with yourself and never be totally satisfied with what you've done. Or am I just maniacal? :D

-Tracy

Jessica Who
04-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Congratulations on venturing out of your apartment, it sounds like you had an exciting time. I would agree with most others, it's your life you can do what you want...

Alice Green
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
I like the idea of doing a few hairs a day and then everyone who sees you won’t notice it because it’ll be gradual I think I am going to try this out.

Kristen Marie
04-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Let me suggest that you stop skipping classes this close to the end of the semester....I know it's a rush to get out, but keep your grades up!

Over the years I have trimmed my eyebrows and it makes me look better as a guy too so start experimenting with that. It's great that you have the walk down....and the padding...you must be able to pull it off if you can walk around campus and feel that comfortable.