PDA

View Full Version : JoAnn goes into the closest

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Ladies... JoAnn is officailly back in the closet as far fully dressing up and having fun. My sister is off tomorrow and next week, so that brings me upto the 11th of July. I suppect I will either fly back to WV for a job interview in northern WV or the job in Alexandria, LA will come in. If I goto WV, then I will delay return 24 hr and drive down and see the wife. This will bring me to 17th of July and I will either be in LA or here in Dallas, TX. This will give me 3 or 4 days to packup all of JoAnn's clothes and things. On the 21st of July I fly back to WV to close on the house, packup, and wife and kitty cats drive back to here in Dallas or mabey LA.

Anyway, I don't see much room for JoAnn to come out fully and play anymore. I will still wear my everyday clothes, so will not be totally closested, so that should help withdrawal, until the 21st of July and I go totally back in.

I have had a lot of fun going out in the last three weeks. I have twice now went and filled up the SUV and got newspapers twice now, completely dressed up and passed. Took a 5 1/2 road trip to LA, en femm and the return 5 1/2 road trip en femm. I know I have done more than I have every done in the past 40 years and more than a lot of us have currently. Going out in public and daylight was scarey and exciting and as I did it more, it got easier and I got more brazen. Conference level has soared. I think if I had another month to let JoAnn really play, I may have attempted to go to the Grocery store one morning. not a lot of people in the store at around 8-9 AM and with self checkout, I think I could have done it.

I still plan to check in here when ever I can. Sessions will not be as long as in the past, but that's life.

Julie
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
My daughter's coming in tomorrow evening and staying until the 5th. She knows but wants her dad and that's cool. Heck, I even have some pictures of the two of us together when I was dressed. I'm more than happy to oblige the only one of my kids who keeps in touch with me. It's the least I can do for her. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow I think we'll hit the Kerry Piper after I pick her up. :dance: I'm really looking forward to seeing her.

Donna Delite
06-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Joann I've enjoyed your stories, hopefully this time will pass quickly and it will be like old times before you know it.

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Donna... It was Encouragement from all of you and Julie, and Tristen, and Charlene and all the other girls that steady my nerves and showed me from my pictures, that I could go out. Couple with the fact that my sister works days, which forced me to also confront my fears and go out into the daylight. Reading about others taking the plunge and doing it, weither it was going shopping or to a night club gave me the courage to do it also.

A secrect part of me wishes it would not end, but getting a new job and getting my family back together is more important. I miss my wife and the cats and knowing that we will all be back together in three weeks does steady my nerves of going back into the closest.

I am winding down, since I am wearing panties, bra, T-shirt blouse, and slacks.

OH Oh Oh, I almost forgot, I am getting my nails done tomorrow for my neices wedding. She is getting married on July 4th. First time in a nail Salon. I'm thinking of gettting Acrylics put on. I have very bad nails and it has been a real trial getting to the point where they can work with them. Mine will either crack, break, split, or peel, if I don't keep a heavy coat of Nail Hardener on them. i also have a bad habit of picking at my nails, but I found that if I put RED nail polish on, I did not pick at them. I guess the RED nail polish turned off the male nail gene and turned on the female nail gene. LOL

Olivia
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Good luck Jo Ann!! Please keep in touch with us all here and let us know how life is going for you. There're always surprises ahead around every curve,lol. Keep the faith anbe happy! Lot's of love and luck, Olivia

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Olivia... Thank you for your kinda praise. I don't know what is worst, coming out fo the closet or going back in. LOL

Donna Delite
06-30-2005, 09:24 PM
I admire your willingness to go out dressed, I'm still working on that, but hope to take the plunge soon

Holly
06-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi Joann. I hope that you will be able to drop in and say, "hi" from time to time. It sounds like you will have a lot going on and hopefully that will take your mind off not being able to crossdress a little. If it's any help, it sounds like you have your priorities in order. Keep in touch!

CharleneCD
06-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Joann, Thank you for putting my name in there with the great Tristen and Julie. :bow: Im not worthy. I am glad I was able to help out. I do feel bad that you have to go back into the closet. Maybe someday you will be able to come out with your wifes acceptance.

As for your nails, you might want to try gel caps. Even though they must be maintained, they add great thickness to your nails so that they look nice and you cant bite them. It will also be a good excuse to go to the salon and get pampered every 2 weeks, even if seeing all the pretty colors you cant use will drive you nuts.

I wish you the best of luck in your job search and hope that your future goes well.

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 09:40 PM
At least you have a little outlet here when you want:) And some good friends to write back and forth with in the mean time. It will fly by before you know it and Joann will be sparkling again:D *Hugs*