PDA

View Full Version : My first date enfemme. Avces please?

corrianna
04-25-2009, 04:16 AM
Hi girls.
I know, I dont post much on here, but I am wondering how you girls would act in a situacion like this.

i have recently met a male friend in my region of Alicante, Spain. The idea is to go out (next friday) dressed enfemme, First for a liitle shopping, Then dinner in a posh restaurante. And then later back to a motel fo some fun...

Im feeling apprehensive, Not because i dont know the guy, Hes actually very generous and kind person, i have bee out enfemme a few times. But ive always made sure i was near somwhere where i could get out of the, If need be. But i have never been on a "date" before and dont know how im going to react to staying in a public place for certain periods of time.

Please girls, tell me how you would act or behave?

LeannL
04-25-2009, 05:15 AM
Relax and behave like the lady that you are. The more relaxed and natural, the more you will blend in.

deja true
04-25-2009, 05:55 AM
Yes, dear, relax!

If you know him well, if you trust him, if you like him and if he treats you well, what's to worry about?

Does he know your drab self? Have you discussed what you expect and how you expect to be treated?

It's not only openness with our SO's that's important, but their openness with us.

Have a great time!

;)

Angie G
04-25-2009, 06:18 AM
Relax have fun and be safe hun. Now you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Lisa Golightly
04-25-2009, 06:43 AM
Explain your fears and tell him how you like to have your safe areas to escape to if you panic... He should understand... and if he's any kind of gentleman he'll do everything possible to make you feel comfortable... That goes for later at the motel too ;)

Miranda09
04-25-2009, 07:06 AM
Relax, have fun, and enjoy the experience. If he's any kind of a gentleman, he'll make you feel like you're #1.

kristinacd55
04-25-2009, 04:51 PM
If you feel uncomfortable, make sure he knows before. If he's a gentleman, he'll reassure you & make you be comfortable. Have fun!

Sophia de la luz
04-25-2009, 05:02 PM
I like the idea of relaxing and breathing bit deeper... and sharing with him that you're looking forward to the "Date" but you are a little jumpy. Have fun...