PDA

View Full Version : What do you used to shave your body?

Adrianne
06-30-2005, 08:44 PM
What do you used to shave your body, i use NAIR it is like waxing bjut be careful using round your private parts, as if you leave it on too long it gets very hot and feel like your privates are on fire.
Makes me feel very smooth all over.

Bye ladies all the best Adrianne.

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2005, 08:48 PM
I used shaving gel. I thought of using nair a few times, but I have helped my wife shave her legs and she used to use nair. The odor is what gets to me. I saw the nair for mens the other day in the store. I read the instuctions and got puzzeled when it said NOT for Facial Hair. Guess they are marketing it as a TG friendly product.

DanaJ
06-30-2005, 08:50 PM
What do you used to shave your body, i use NAIR it is like waxing bjut be careful using round your private parts, as if you leave it on too long it gets very hot and feel like your privates are on fire.
Makes me feel very smooth all over.

Bye ladies all the best Adrianne.I usually get waxed, that really keeps you smooth! How long have you been using Nair, Adrian?

DanaJ

Julie
06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
I used to use Veet and it was fantastic but I developed a sensitivity to it. Now it's strictly blades, which I really don't like. Intuition is great but leaves some hair behind. For the face I just bought that vibrating shaver. The first time I used it it took off some skin!

Adrianne
06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
This is the first time i used nair, it is better than shaving when i kept cutting myself on the leg, i read up on nair in a womens mag, it sounded good so i tryed it and i felt so smooth, better than shaving..:)

Tristen Cox
06-30-2005, 08:58 PM
A razor

cindybarnes
06-30-2005, 09:03 PM
I use a shave gel that has baby oil in it, realy does help keep things smooth after. I think the name is skinsations ?( I will edit later if wrong) But its sold everwhere
Cindy

Holly
06-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Like Julie, I use Veet. It really works! Shaving NEVER made me as smooth as using the Veet product. Even my wife was impressed

ChristineRenee
06-30-2005, 09:36 PM
I use a good triple head razor for my face. For the rest of my body I like the Venus Divine razor. I use shaving gel on both my face and body.:)

Olivia
06-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I use a Gillette Mach 3 with Alba shaving gel on my top half. On my legs, I use a Venus and Skintimate shaving cream. I'm also trying some Jergens body lotion that supposedly slows hair regrowth with repeated use(yeah, yeah, I know...). I'm laying out, working on my tan every other day for about 1-2 hours. That sunshine has really helped clear up my shaving rash. Go figure, huh? But, as far as shaving my body, the razors are working pretty good for now. Later, Olivia