PDA

View Full Version : wonder

slamddoger
04-25-2009, 06:04 PM
i wonder if pople at know ho is the crossdresser are and if faimly member know but dont say anything about it

deja true
04-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Well, in my case, slammie, I'm positive that no one in my family ever knew...(and they're all gone now,,,)

And I have perfect faith in the 4 good friends that I have revealed myself to.

But I can't say for sure about those dozens of SAs in stores that I've told about me have kept it quiet! :)

Carly D.
04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
My family?? I often wonder.. I think they know but don't tell me because I think they think if I knew they know that I would wear around them all the time and I wouldn't... or at least I don't think I would..

Midnight Skye
04-25-2009, 09:56 PM
I swear I think my mother knows (I'm out of the house now). I think my sister may have figured it out aswell. Interstingly I was closested and cross dressing for one year with my SO and she never knew.

Karen564
04-25-2009, 10:09 PM
i wonder if pople at know ho is the crossdresser are and if faimly member know but dont say anything about it

I haven't a clue what your asking,:confused:

Have you been drinking vast amounts of alcohol??:drink:

linnea
04-26-2009, 12:07 AM
I don't understand the question. Maybe you could re-phrase it.

slamddoger
04-26-2009, 12:11 AM
wonder if pople know if we crossdressers at work or our famil y known about us

MJ
04-26-2009, 01:17 AM
yes all my family and friends know as a matter of fact because they know i don't have many family or friends left .

except my brothers and sisters here :hugs:

Andrea_cd
04-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Family know ..none SA's that know quite a few but they are professional and keep my secret

Joanne f
04-26-2009, 02:39 AM
I have this odd feeling that everyone knows about me :laughing:

StevieTV
04-26-2009, 12:13 PM
My sister knows. She actually bought me clothes before. My mother knows I wear pantyhose, etc. As for people at work, I'm still unemployed and I'm pretty sure no one at my former workplace knew. There are plenty of SA that know.

Teri Jean
04-26-2009, 12:38 PM
For me there is a select number of individuals who know but there is probably many who suspect or know that have not said anything. Keli

Leslie Mary S
04-26-2009, 02:18 PM
For me there is a select number of individuals who know but there is probably many who suspect or know that have not said anything. Keli

Ditto. Two of my three birth children know. I suspect the third also knows by now ( it's been a month since I told the other two). Both adopted daughters (ADs) know. One AD (Dark AnGGel) helped me finally get fully through the closet door. Kimberly Diamond (KD) was the adopted daughter, along with AD DA that started me to get past the 'toe out of the closet" state.

"Toe out of the closet" is the expression that I use for doing a "male dressed as a female" gag or skit. A situation I frequently have used as an excuse to wear female attire in public.

Cary
04-26-2009, 02:42 PM
As far as I know no one in my family knows and I would like to keep it that way for now.

britneyb
04-26-2009, 05:11 PM
my grandma caught on when i was young and then a few years later my mom and sister thought something was up when i would dress as a girl for every Halloween lol

Dressing Jill
04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
I grow up with 4 sisters. No one noticed me. They all thought they took each others clothes.LOL...... We live states apart now. There is very little personal contact. Although when my sisters come to my house they thank me for having all the cosmetics they forgot to pack.LOL..... They just love my pink bathroom. But not 1 of them has said anything to me.

As for work I have my own business as a handyman. I do work for women mostly. They have been writing my paycheck for 30 or so years. No one has said anything about my salon nails or the mascara I wear everday.

Do we hide in plan site when we are not hiding.

Hugs

Luv Jill