PDA

View Full Version : Terrible day starts now.....

pink femme
04-26-2009, 03:37 AM
Oh my....

Hi friends....

Just thought I would share with you my worst day (i.e. today).

We are off to a Christening (that's me, my wife and the children). My wife is having a shower now where she is gently shaving her legs. She is then going to dry her hair at her dressing table with her pink dressing gown on. On completion of her hair she is then going to put her new matching underwear set on, then on will go her flesh coloured tights. She will then put her plum floral print dress on which will fall to half way between knee and ankle.....not frgetting her petticoat. She is then going to proceed to put her make up on. She will then put her makeup essentials in her matching handbag and then put her matching shoes on.

Me? I am wearing my suit, shirt and tie that I wear to the office everyday.

I have to then look at her all day (obviously she looks beautiful anyway) and also the numerous other ladies that will be there similalry dressed.

:sad:

I had to share that sorry as you are the only people that understand.

Pink x

Persephone
04-26-2009, 04:05 AM
Pink x

You are so right, Pink, those are tough days. Sometimes at events like that I feel jealous, bitter, and frustrated all at once.

But then I get a chance to dress up myself and I think how much better off we are than those other guys who go through life with no connection to their feminine side at all. We may not be as free as we want, but we are blessed with the ability to enjoy our feminine side when we are able.

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
(As quoted in Erasmus' "Adagia" 1536).

Princess29
04-26-2009, 04:07 AM
yep, it can be torture at times

Fancynancy
04-26-2009, 05:54 AM
Did you underdress for the day? a pair of Panties and pantyhose would have helped me through this rough Day. I underdressed the day my daughter was married and got through the day.Fancynancy

deja true
04-26-2009, 06:03 AM
It's not really so horrible is it...being around all those pretty, dressed up ladies. The worst part is when it's over and you have to go home and the finery comes off.

I generally used to hate going to parties and events, but now I'll go to everything I'm invited to just to spend time admiring the styles and artistry of the women around me.

Gee!

Angie G
04-26-2009, 06:55 AM
That is a major bummer hun. Hang in there Pink there is always tomorrow go be a girl again.:hugs:
Angie

Dressing Jill
04-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Torture pure Torture.

Jill

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-26-2009, 07:51 AM
I have to then look at her all day (obviously she looks beautiful anyway) and also the numerous other ladies that will be there similalry dressed.

I feel your pain, Pink. Been there so many times myself. :hugs:

It's not as bad for me now because I can de-tox, so to say, by dressing on the weekends (more often than not). It helps keep the jealousy aspect in check... more or less anyway. Seeing beautiful women dressed in pretty clothes always affects us all though - especially when confined to guy-mode.

Before having many female clothing items of my own, I used to live vicariously though the beautiful women I'd see... always longing to be dressed like them, never thinking it would be possible. At least now I can... even if only once or twice a week. :)

Miranda09
04-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Yep.....It'll be a very long day for you!!!!!!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
04-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Life can sure be hard sometimes with all the PINK FOG we must work
around I know I sure have some days like that.
My wife doesn't get dressed too often but when she does I get
the same feelings as you the only thing that helps is knowing
that later on it will be me gettind all dressed to the [NINES].
O' the pain we must endure to be the LADIES we want to be!!!
.................................................. ....................thanks.....ORCHID

Di
04-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Well....go and enjoy being with your family:D ( someone suggested underdress even)
or Stay home and get dressed.
Guess it depends on your priorities.:sad:

I hope you went and made the best of it and enjoyed your family PLUS had fun checking out what everyone was wearing. That can be fun in itself.

Holly
04-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Honey, if you can't enjoy going out with your wife and family without it being a "terrible day," something is terribly wrong. Jealousy tends to lead to resentment.

Sara Jessica
04-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Well....go and enjoy being with your family:D ( someone suggested underdress even)
or Stay home and get dressed.
Guess it depends on your priorities.:sad:

:iagree:

I can think of so many things which could be described as terrible. Sorry to say your little dilemma isn't one of them.

docrobbysherry
04-26-2009, 10:41 AM
I rarely get to see ladies all dressed up. Going to a wedding recently, I was able to see MANY very pretty young women dressed to the teeth!:daydreaming:

Not only was the eye candy very enjoyable, I got several fresh ideas from looking at their outfits!:D

Nicole Erin
04-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Wearing a suit and tie sucks!

Kolokea GG
04-26-2009, 10:45 AM
The day is only as terrible if you make it terrible..you are the the one who can decide whether your going to enjoy it or not.

Jolene
04-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I usually wear a nice pair of panties and that helps me get through. It is the way for us to look upon a women as a man would but yet admire them as they are dressed and as I do sometimes, to see a women about my size nicely dressed, to want to try her outfit on. A double pleasure for me. :)

Lisa Golightly
04-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Hmmmmmmmm... Surely your heart must just fill with love when you watch her? I always enjoyed watching my girl's getting ready back in the day when I had girls... Maybe it was my TS nature engaging on a different level? They were special moments that always made me smile... I guess in the back of my mind there was always this 'maybe oneday' thought, but I just enjoyed watching them...

I've never felt jealous of what they wore... Just of what they were... ;)

Andrea's Lynne
04-26-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm with Deja as well. Enjoy being in the company of beautiful women.....and be sure to compliment them!!

Teri Jean
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Following Holly's point, maybe using these types of outings as a scouting trip for new looks, both dress and makeup. It is easy to get negative, not being able to dress as one likes, but if you could think positively and "windowshop" for new ideas the day will be more positive and enjoyable. Also take the camera to record the day and looks you want to remember.

Keli

Jessica Who
04-26-2009, 01:39 PM
Yea, I can feel your pain. There are times when we are getting ready for a special event, together. Not always, but sometimes I do wish that I was the putting on the dress and makeup.

Diane Smith
04-26-2009, 01:42 PM
I had to go in full male mode (suit and tie, even) to a friend's wedding yesterday. It was a kind if delightful torture to look at all the beautiful ladies in their gowns and heels and know that I'd prefer to be wearing the same ... but I enjoyed myself immensely, anyway. The offbeat highlight of the day was overhearing someone behind me say to his companion, "did you see that guy's fingernails?" (referring to my half inch acrylics).

- Diane

Sandra
04-26-2009, 01:51 PM
I can think of so many things which could be described as terrible. Sorry to say your little dilemma isn't one of them.

Couldn't have said it better.

Pull your socks up and stop whinging about being in a suit. Go and enjoy being with your wife and children.

Deborah Jane
04-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Pull your socks up and stop whinging about being in a suit. Go and enjoy being with your wife and children.

Exactly!!!!!

Or.....Next time why don't you go all glammed up if you feel so strongly about it!!

Cary
04-26-2009, 03:13 PM
I feel your pain! Last weekend I went on road trip to cleveland with the guys. We went to the House of Blues, the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, The Hard Rock, etc. The whole time I was seeing lovely women dressed in everything from nice tops and jeans to evening wear with heels and hose. None of the guys knows I CD and we shared a room to save money, so I couldn't dress. I couldn't wait to get home. I think my next trip is going to be solo.

MissConstrued
04-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Dammit, honey! I just spilled coffee all over my suit, and I can't find my argyle socks!

Guess I'll have to wear a dress.... :devil:

victoriamwilliams1
04-26-2009, 03:20 PM
I know that feeling at times:)

Sapphire
04-26-2009, 03:22 PM
A Terrible Day? Perhaps you should be grateful that you have a partner, unlike many other TGs. Also, to be realistic, do women's clothes not usually look better on women?

Leslie Mary S
04-26-2009, 04:14 PM
A Terrible Day? Perhaps you should be grateful that you have a partner, unlike many other TGs. Also, to be realistic, do women's clothes not usually look better on women?

Ditto. I lost my first wife in 2000. I would give up CDing to get her back but her new boss says NO. I think she is St. Peter's Office manager or personal / business manager (She died of Cancer).

JulieC
04-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh my....

Hi friends....

Just thought I would share with you my worst day (i.e. today).

We are off to a Christening (that's me, my wife and the children). My wife is having a shower now where she is gently shaving her legs. She is then going to dry her hair at her dressing table with her pink dressing gown on. On completion of her hair she is then going to put her new matching underwear set on, then on will go her flesh coloured tights. She will then put her plum floral print dress on which will fall to half way between knee and ankle.....not frgetting her petticoat. She is then going to proceed to put her make up on. She will then put her makeup essentials in her matching handbag and then put her matching shoes on.

Pink x

Not threadjacking, but maybe doing a drive-by here...

A thread from a bit back about someone trying to quit shouldn't come back here because it's like an alcoholic going back to the bar, take head of the above. If you're married, you can't escape temptation. You see it every day, just like this person did above. If you were trying to quit, the above would be absolute torture. Reading the forum would pale in comparison.

pink femme
04-27-2009, 01:38 AM
.....interesting responses to my thread yesterday.

Just a couple of points to make.....I have said on a number of occassions that the love for my family outways the need i have to be a girl.

Also, if this site was a site for families who spend a day together I may very well have said...Can't wait for today because I am going to spend time with the most important people in my life.PERIOD!!

This is a site for CDs and I opened up that part of my heart.

:)

Thanks again

Joanne f
04-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Yes you make a good point there , because we are mainly known for CDing on here it is easy to think that is the only thing in our lives when in reality for most it is not .

Karren H
04-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Family first.. Ok hockey is a close second.. Ok maybe first on days my wife ticks me off!! :)

Sara Jessica
04-27-2009, 07:07 AM
It's often about the choice of words. In your thread, I think I had an idea of what you were trying to convey but when it comes across so wrong like it did, a call-out was in order. Although this is a support site, there are times when you have to call a spade a spade.

Angie G
04-27-2009, 07:29 AM
I totally love the time I spend with my family even though it means going drab. I still partly under dress so I have something Angie about me. And I go every weekend in drab for my wife.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
PINK FEMME-------Maybe just a little TONGUE & CHEEK??????
You are just putting us on now--------------- arn't you?????
Yes we feel your pain!!!
.................................................. ..........thanks...............ORCHID

tinachristina
04-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh my....

Pink x

Hahaha , that is funny to me. I usually dress up more than my wife and sometimes the makeup is so good she wonders how my lips are so beautiful ;). She then sits there in normal trousers/shirt while watching in amusement as I transform into beautiful looking Tina.:devil: Looks like your's is opposite case :D

:hugs: Tina

MsJanessa
04-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Honey, if you can't enjoy going out with your wife and family without it being a "terrible day," something is terribly wrong. Jealousy tends to lead to resentment.

gotta agree---If that is your "worst day" you have a pretty good life---My worst day lately was when I was told that My job was being eliminated---its been very very difficult to find a job that comes close to paying what this one does. Second worst day was last summer when My step mother died--or was that the first worst? Anyway, there are much worse activities than watching pretty women dressed to the nines--look at it this way maybe you can get some wardrobe tips.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Life is just not fair, I always ask my wife "why is it that woman get to wear all the nice clothes"??? I just can not figure out why we can not wear womans clothes and have it be OK.