PDA

View Full Version : My Mascare & State Trooper

Dressing Jill
04-26-2009, 03:13 PM
My Mascara & State trooper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wear mascara when I am awake. I put it on a little thicker today.

We had a truck drive off the road in my addition,(which I am President) So I called the DPS people and they sent one out. We got to talking about campers and I am remodeling mine (1970 star-craft) So I invited him over to see what I had been doing with it. We talk for a good 1 hr. I had forgotten I had put my mascara on a little thick this morning (long night last night). After awhile I started to have to run him off it was like he wanted stay and play.LOL.... Me and my mascara salon nails and a shop apron. What a morning. WEE.... He finally left. I don't think that he even noticed that I had mascara on or my beautiful nails that make my hands so beautiful.

I hope he was interested in me and my work. A woman/man can never be to careful....

There must be name for those of use who Identify with both genders and are straight????/ anybody have any ideas on that label

Luv & Hugs

Jill

PS I may have posted this in the wrong place if I did I'll do something interesting to make up for it.

Jill

TommiTN
04-26-2009, 03:39 PM
"There must be name for those of use who Identify with both genders and are straight????/ anybody have any ideas on that label?"

bisexual?:straightface:

Leslie Mary S
04-26-2009, 04:26 PM
I would simply call us Cross Dressers.

beau
04-26-2009, 07:28 PM
fun:D

pattipurge
04-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I may have posted this in the wrong place if I did I'll do something interesting to make up for it.

like what?

Angie G
04-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Do we need a name.:hugs:
Angie

marla01
04-26-2009, 09:29 PM
I would simply call us Cross Dressers.

And if they don't call themselves crossdressers, and they don't identify as crossdressers, and if the label fits them poorly, why do you impose that inaccurate label on them?

You know there are a few (like hundreds) of other transgender labels than crossdresser.

Marla

Leslie Mary S
04-26-2009, 09:59 PM
My statement was for the name "cross dresser". It means a person who wears clothing other those which are, by present social standards, not wearing what considered proper for their assigned/birth gender.
My Daughter, Dark AnGGel, and I discussed the other names, both know and dreamed up, and after some, at times heated, discussion agreed that the label "cross dresser" can not be more defining.
If I want to be more correct I am a "Heterosexual Cross Dresser" Maybe we could shorten it to "HCD". Or Simply "Straight Cross Dresser" or "SCD".
Cross dressing has noting to do with a persons sexual preference, Just the way they like to dress.

KimberlyJo
04-26-2009, 10:28 PM
we are such a detail oriented species aren't we, we have to label and categorize everything :D But I think yes, everything must have a name ;) what is it if it doesn't have a name?

anyway, I think bigender fits it pretty well. but I also think that's a relatively general term. If your a genetic male and you dressed in women's clothes to any real extent, then you'd be considered a crossdresser. I've read that the larger % of men who dress identify as heterosexual. Just because you want to feel feminine doesn't mean you wanna get with a dude.

kathrynjanos
04-27-2009, 12:10 AM
I've wondered about that myself. I've had some thoughts about what it would be like to be with a male if I were to make it as far as SRS, even though men still really kinda gross me out, even if I'm a good example most days of why they do.

But as to a label? You got me. I think I prefer my own answer: Who cares about a label?

If we must answer, I'm inclined to agree with the above: Bisexual. Sorry if that is somehow a turnoff, but it's true. I just don't think you can identify as multiple genders and think SOLELY of the opposite gender when you are in a given role. Basically, if you have those thoughts at any time, I'd really say either way you're Bi.

marla01
04-27-2009, 09:03 AM
My statement was for the name "cross dresser". It means a person who wears clothing other those which are, by present social standards, not wearing what considered proper for their assigned/birth gender.

Leslie, by reducing peoples identities, world views, gender, social interaction, sex and character to what clothes they wear (your definition), I think you have trivialized a very rich spectrum of individuals. I would also point out that your definition is not the only definition of crossdresser (see Wikipedia for an alternate definition which I think is much more accurate).

Personally, I abhor having my own rich gender person reduced to being describe by the clothes I choose to wear.

I would point out that there are a few more labels in the transgender spectrum than crossdresser and transsexual. Let me suggest a few...

transgendered
transvestite
transgenderist
genderqueer
FTM/F2M
MTF/M2F
transman
transwoman
transperson
third-gendered
gendertrash
gender outlaw
gender warrior
trans
transfag
transdyke
tranny
passing woman/girl
drag king
drag queen
male lesbian
girl boy
boychick,
boy girl,
boy dyke,
gender-bender,
gender blender,
transqueer,
androgynous,
transfolk,
butch dyke,
nelly fag,
gender-different,
gender submissive,
man/boy with a vagina,
chick with a dick,
shape-shifter,
he-she,
she-male,
transboy,
transgirl,
androgyne,
gender variant,
gender****er,
trannyfag,
trannyqueer,
trannydyke,
Two Spirit,
new man,
new woman,
she-bear,
Tomboy,
intersexual,
female guy,
tranz,
bearded female,
herm,
hemaphrodite,
MTM/M2M,
FTF/F2F,
ungendered,
agendered,
genderfree,
bigendered,
midgendered,
polygendered,
pangendered,
omnigendered,
crossgendered,
byke,
boi,
pre-op,
post-op,
non-op,
no-ho,
epicene,
othergendered,
transkid,
female impersonator,
gender-atypical,
ambigendered,
Intergender,
Kathoey,
Hiijra,
La'mana,
Winkte,
Alyhaa,
Hwamee,
Muxe,
Mukhannathun,
Gallae,
Salzikrum,

kathrynjanos
04-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Leslie, by reducing peoples identities, world views, gender, social interaction, sex and character to what clothes they wear (your definition), I think you have trivialized a very rich spectrum of individuals.

Hi Marla,

Though I agree that oversimplifying it can be extremely negative in its results, in Leslie's defense, I do think that this is another case of applying way too much scrutiny to too little an offense. I think this is the reason that some of us have stated things like "What's in a name, anyway?" and the like. We give up on dealing with the labels. Some of us become sticklers for them, sure, but I don't think that's almost ever necessary.

Crossdresser, transgender, and transsexual are really more than enough for everyday discussion, and even more specific conversations. Everything else really just seems to me to be "academic."

Alana Lucerne
04-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Human.

2b.Lauren
04-27-2009, 12:22 PM
What's in a name, so much. What's in a label, if it ain't on a soup can, nothing good. So just name me Happy!

kathrynjanos
04-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Human.

Now there's an offensive label if ever I heard one. Speak for yourself!
:tongueout

Leanne2
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Marla,
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous. Leanne