PDA

View Full Version : House sitting

Jill
07-22-2004, 12:31 PM
My parents have left town for the weekend and I have decided to stay at their place while they are gone. It's perfect for dressing, the whole house to myself and they won't be back until monday, it's a beautiful thing. I usually only get to dress an hour a day because of my three roomies going in and out all day but now all this almost seems endless, I'm excited at the possibilities. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have my own place just for this purpose. All well, maybe someday.

Jennifer_Ph
07-22-2004, 12:35 PM
You'll have fun - and take lots of pics! And of course, post them! I, for one, am jealous of your legs! Nothing better than a weekend of dressing - you'll be so relaxed when it's over.

jenny_k78
07-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi Jill, Have a great weekend!:D

Jennifer_Ph
07-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Oh and another thing - before you take off for the weekend make sure you hide your CD stuff in your room really well (Or take it with you) - if they are curious you being gone for the weekend might cause them to want to investigate for themselves!

lkngfrfaith88
07-22-2004, 02:54 PM
its going to be great for you. when i lived alone it felt great just to dress and sit around in my stuff. it was the only time that i could do anything and this was before i told anyone about me being a cd. do what you will and just enjoy it this weekend its your time

lol

Jocee
07-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Have a fantastic weekend.... Oh... and let the neighbors know your around..... just so they don't call the police about a prowler :)

Jill
07-22-2004, 08:51 PM
So far house sitting has been all and more what I have expected, I am having the best time. I have been able to stay dressed for many many hours, something I haven't been able to do hardly at all in my life. I have been dressed for several hours. Not to mention I am not afraid at all of losing my privacy, I am totally alone and will be completely undisturbed. I took lots of pictures, slid around on the new hard wood floor in my pantyhose. It even started raining and I went into the very secluded and well covered back yard in nothing but pantyhose where I sat and got rained on. After doing that, I took a quick shower and put on some dry sultry clothes. Life is good right now, I wish mom and dad would leave every weekend.

Wen4cd
07-22-2004, 10:33 PM
A nice bit of privacy... Something to be cherished.

Good for you! You deserve it after the scare with the cable guy!

Wen

chloe
07-23-2004, 03:51 AM
Hi Jill. I'm green with envy...I'm stuck at my parents place but their always here. Actualy they've gone out for the afternoon........My sisters staying for a couple of days so Im stitting in her short denim skirt in a pair of smooth body shaping black opagues and heels.......its the first time I've dressed for ages...........Whish I had my own place though..............Have a great weekend.........Bye

Jill
07-23-2004, 09:10 AM
Borrowing your sister clothes huh Chloe? It's funny that even though I have lots of my own stuff, I still want to borrow my sisters clothes. In fact, your mention of borrowing your sisters inspired me to go have a look in my sisters old closet to see if she left anything behind and I found a great velour jumper. I didn't think it would fit but I slipped right into it and it fits like a glove! House sitting is the best.

chloe
07-23-2004, 09:25 AM
What is it about sisters...i sopose i just want to be my sisters sister. My sisters sister. thats a bit of a transgenderd tounge twister...Oh no. Chloe shut up..........Shes left a huge pile of panties on my sofa.....ive just been up there again...Tried on a loveley purple mesh thong. That same denim skirt aswell.I cant get enough..Were going for a meal in about half an hr and shes off tomorow so thaT IT .....................I recon we all started wearing our sisters cloths....it brings back that first fobidden rush of it all......I hope you find something nice in the closet..An old school uniform perhpaps..Nice.....bye....chloe

kristi cd
07-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Cool. ;) Enjoy and make sure we get to see the pics of course. :p Can't wait til I get to move to my own place. :D