PDA

View Full Version : Shaving/"Breast" Questions

Stephanie
07-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Does anybody out there NOT shave your legs and if so, how do you cover them up when crossdressing and attempting to pass? Shaving my legs and other body hair (other than my face and anywhere else on my chest that would be visible depending on what I am wearing) is one thing that my (otherwise VERY supportive) wife vehemently does NOT want me to do. I don't really want to make a huge issue out of it (I don't REALLY care whether I do or not) and have been using dark pantyhose to cover up my hair (when I'm wearing a dress/skirt anyway), which seems to work fine. I would like, however, not to have to wear pantyhose all of the time when wearing a dress/skirt though if possible. Is it unusual for some women NOT to have shaved legs and have long, dark leg hair? I know that in some countries women don't shave their legs/armpits but I was wondering how common that is in this country. I am not an EXTREMELY hairy person although my legs are pretty hairy and I am concerned that it might be noticed if I were to go out in public with a dress/skirt on without shaving or otherwise hiding it.
Also, is there anybody out there that does NOT use breastforms or try to simulate breasts? Due to the prohibitively high cost of breastforms, as well as my general indifference to it (I find wearing bras to be uncomfortable in general), I don't even include simulating "breasts" in my crossdressing although I am somewhat concerned that lacking them would make me stand out in public. Of course, I've seen a few women here and there that don't have much if any bust size at all but is it really necessary to create a plausible "womanly" appearance? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

celeste26
07-01-2005, 12:44 AM
In the book the lazy cross dresser the author resists the idea of breast forms as unnecesary. I on the other hand feel they are the center of my feminity and would not go out without them. Yes they are expensive but there are cheap substitutes for those who don't need to show their chest anyway.

The GG's who have little breast tissue usually are so skinny otherwise that it would be ackward for them if they did.

DonnaT
07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
I use hair clippers to reduce the length of the hair and wear dark hose. I wouldn't feel right without hose.

For breast forms, I sometimes use a gel-bra or use home made foam forms.

Stephanie
07-01-2005, 05:03 PM
What is a gel-bra and how much are they typically? Where do I find them? Please advise. Thanks!

Julie
07-01-2005, 05:08 PM
What is a gel-bra and how much are they typically? Where do I find them? Please advise. Thanks!

Stephanie the link below has loads of places for you to check out Gel Bras

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&biw=1045&q=Gel+Bra&spell=1 (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&biw=1045&q=Gel+Bra&spell=1)

~Julie~