PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over

onceinawhile
04-27-2009, 08:59 AM
After my many purges, I am :love:so ready to start again. A manicure and a purse are my starting point. Anyone in a similiar position?

Karren H
04-27-2009, 09:29 AM
Awesome!!! I did buy a new Coach handbag but my nails suck.. And its been decades since my last and final purge!! So what ya buying next? :)

Sam-antha
04-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Like Karren says, it is ages, around twenty years. But I do remember that the last start point was nothing other than a leather mini.
What else ?
Like you now, I needed a rather larger collection before I went shopping dressed.
~Samm

Carly D.
04-27-2009, 09:47 AM
What would I start with if I had to start from square one?? shoes, then panties then pantyhose slash tights, then skirt(s) and then... maybe a bra... or two..

LisaM
04-27-2009, 12:08 PM
I recently just started again. I started with bra and breast forms before moving quickly to lingerie, shoes, slacks, tops, make-up, and finally a wig. The shopping has continued since then---no purges this time around.

Teri Jean
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
I haven't done the purge as yet and hopefully never do but I would start with the foundation garments and then work out. But whatever you do keep going. Welcome back to this crazy life. Huggs Keli

onceinawhile
04-27-2009, 12:18 PM
I went out and bought a purse, didn't like it; so I bought some stick on nails and some pretty pink polish. Then I went to Fashion Bug and bought a pretty pink top, and a matching necklace, and a pair of pantyhose. I'm about to order a pair of pumps at Payless. It feels so good to dress up again.:daydreaming:

jennigrace
04-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm starting over too. My wife doesn't know so it's a little difficult. My mother (age 90) knows and she I take her shopping every week. Last Friday I got a dozen panties, 2 bras, 3 skirts, capris, 10 ankle sox, 2 tops, a chemise and make-up. Then I ordered on line 3 pairs of shoes, a wig, breast forms and a v-string. Feelin good today in my new pink mini skirt. Can't wait for the rest to arrive. It's all shipped to my mom

onceinawhile
04-27-2009, 12:31 PM
A pair of pink sandals, and light blue wedges. :heehee: My nails are painted. I have a lot of shopping to do.

Dressing Jill
04-27-2009, 12:38 PM
You Go girl!!! Wow if we start over do we get to go shopping. I am in when do we start.

Hugs

Luv Jill

Ps....OMG I still cry when I'm on this site. I am so relieved to find others similar to me. And are supportive. Tissue please

kathrynjanos
04-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Luckily for me, I think I grew up in the right time and place to really be a very balanced person, and though I am far from PC, I am very open about lifestyles. I never had to purge. I did try on things from my gf and the like, before she knew about us, and I've had to hide things before that I knew I couldn't have other people see, like my parents. But I've never had to purge.

Unfortunately, I don't have much money right now to be purchasing new items. Otherwise I'd happily join you on a virtual shopping trip.

But congrats, may it be your last purge, and the start of something wonderful.

DonnaT
04-27-2009, 04:53 PM
After my many purges,
Try not to do that anymore, OK?

Have fun!

onceinawhile
04-30-2009, 01:05 AM
I thought I'd try a new look. These are naturally computer generated, I only wish I could look this good.:):):)