PDA

View Full Version : My wife meets Daviolin for the first time

daviolin
04-27-2009, 09:35 AM
I think I died and went to heaven. I just recently came out to my wife. and after about a week of emotional roller coaster rides, she asked me if she could meet Daviolin in full dress. I said yes, and fetched my favorite dress and shoes, plus all the extra things to make Daviolin pretty. While I was dressing and getting my make-up on, all these crazy thought's were running threw my head. Will I be convinsing to my wife? Will she laugh at me? Will this coming out turn for the worse? I don't know, no turning back now. Anyway as I came down stairs and walking into the dinning room, she looked at me and could not believe her eyes. She kind of laughed in amazment. And said you are very convincing. I can't see Dave under all that finery. She really got into it. She even started planning outings for us to go on. I could'nt belive my ears.
I feel so liberated. I wish I would of done this a long time ago. The attached pictures is the outfit I revealled Daviolin to my wife:love:Daviolin87276

Sam-antha
04-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Your signature says it all. Congratulations on the effort that you must have put in to the coming out.
~Samm

Sarah_GG
04-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Congratulations! Did your wife take the photos? I hope you can both have hours and hours of fun with it all.

:love:

Laura Evans
04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Daviolin, I am so happy for you. I too have a supportive SO and ever since I came out to her and got that acceptance I have felt such freedom. I have been married twice and neither wives knew. It is hard keeping a secret from a loved one, for me getting an accepting SO has relieved me from holding those secrets in. I do not have to hide clothing anymore, what a relief. Having a supportive wife, SO is so critical to a happy relationship. I am sure you are happy you came out and now your wife has a new part of you to get to know.

Holly
04-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Well done, Daviolin! Wishing you both the very best years together ahead. Perhaps your wife would like to join us here as well? I'm sure she is going to have questions.

Persephone
04-27-2009, 11:30 AM
She really got into it. She even started planning outings for us to go on. I could'nt belive my ears.

Congratulations to you and your wife! You look great! Have a wonderful time!

TxKimberly
04-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Lucky you! Now do yourself a favor and don't push her too far too hard, and don't forget to talk about something other than cross dressing from time to time! lol
When I first came out to my wife (21 years ago) it was such a relief to have someone to talk to that I just couldn't shut up about it. I had so much locked up inside me that this was all I could talk about for about a month straight, and I over whelmed her.

CharlotteW
04-27-2009, 11:45 AM
You put a smile on my face today, thanks for that and good luck to you both. Remember to have fun, that's what it's all about.

LisaM
04-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Congratulations!! I wish there were more happy stories like yours.

Sheila
04-27-2009, 11:57 AM
:eek:I can understand your wifes jaw dropping in amazment, you look great and I hope you both have a great time exploring this together now.

vivianann
04-27-2009, 11:58 AM
congratulations on your coming out to your wife, sounds like you have a woderful marriage, let her inititiate the dress up time and it all should work out fine. You look very feminine in those pics, love that dress, I have one similar to yours, the women love it when I show up in that dress. keep us posted.

Teri Jean
04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Daviolin, you look very nice and your wife is a dear. Go slow and make sure she knows how much it means to you. Take her out for a night or some flowers. You get the picture. Good luck and have fun. Huggs to you both, Keli

SherriePall
04-27-2009, 12:10 PM
Good for you! I'm glad your wife took it so well and is already making plans to go out. I am still waiting after more than nine years to meet my wife. Although sometimes after this long, I don't know if I want her to meet me.

Cassia-Marie
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Your story is one of the main reasons I come here. Hope springs eternal! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best of luck. I agree that taking it slow even from this point in time is probably a good idea. No sense in overwhelming her and messing it up. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

boardpuppy
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi Daviolin,
Congrats girl. The hard part is over, go slow so your SO will come to know Daviolin and enjoy she componey. A night out on the town is in order with dancing, dinner and flowers in drab, unless she says otherwise of course.

Hugs,
Alice

Dressing Jill
04-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Congratulations to you and your wife! You look awesome!

Be gentle with yourself and you wife. Have a great time exploring all you and your wife will become. This is exciting times. YAHOO

Hugs

Luv Jill

PS I will celbrate for you and go shopping for some new shoes.

kathrynjanos
04-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Well that's nothing if not sweet! Hooray for happiness, I hope you two enjoy it for many years to come! It's always wonderful to hear a true success story like that.

daviolin
04-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Lucky you! Now do yourself a favor and don't push her too far too hard, and don't forget to talk about something other than cross dressing from time to time! lol
When I first came out to my wife (21 years ago) it was such a relief to have someone to talk to that I just couldn't shut up about it. I had so much locked up inside me that this was all I could talk about for about a month straight, and I over whelmed her.

I know what you mean. I kind of did that the next morning. I backed off, and will let her set the pace. :hugs:Daviolin

Leslie Mary S
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Congratulations and may the two (three?) of you have a long life together.
(Jealous Green eyes flashing) I have got to get me a light flowery spring dress.

boardpuppy
04-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Daviolin,
Congrats girl. The hard part is over, go slow so your SO will come to know Daviolin and enjoy she componey. A night out on the town is in order with dancing, dinner and flowers in drab, unless she says otherwise of course.

Hugs,
Alice

Tasha McIntyre
04-27-2009, 01:42 PM
A great outcome Daviolin. Good on you both.

Cheers

Tash :)

Melissa Anne
04-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Glad it went so well for you. you look very nice. It's so great to have a supportive wife who loves you no matter what you are wearing.

FluffyPersian
04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Great legs, Daviolin! I'm glad everything worked out with your wife.

Di
04-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Wonderful hon:love:

Leanne2
04-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Good for you Daviolin! I agree with Kimberly. Go slow and make sure that your wife knows that she hasn't lost her masculine husband. Let her know that it's fun to pretend to be a woman sometimes. And treat her like the princess that she is. Leanne

Lorileah
04-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Daviolin I hope you didn't really die, it would be such a pity to get to where you are to all have it end there! Let's say instead you found a little heaven on earth with a loving and understanding angel :)

Darlene-VA
04-27-2009, 02:31 PM
You are married to a special lady and I love that dress!!

DonnaT
04-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Congratulations!

Good to hear the pink fog didn't roll in.

Hopefully the roller coaster ride will not start up again.

AlsoSamantha
04-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Congratulations! I very recently came out to my s.o. after 13 years together (I know, I know), and after a couple of very rocky weeks she came to accept it. We've even been on a couple of shopping trips together. It's like after years of living in darkness, the clouds have opened and the sun is shining! Enjoy your new life together!

Charlena
04-29-2009, 08:22 AM
I remember vividly the first time my wife saw me fully dressed (she helped me thank goodness) and was I scared. I got on the forum and posted all kinds of teenage girl thoughts. (embarassing when I think back on it). Beware the pink fog! Congrats and you do look great.

Bethany38
04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Congrats, I am very,very happy for the both of you. It is very nice to read good coming out stories.

Bethany

Sally2005
04-29-2009, 10:03 AM
That's great! If she can't see the original you and wants to take you out that means she's convinced you look passable. I would watch out for the sudden realization that you are too much different than what she knows or for the bad hair day when she doesn't want to be spotted with you. Just don't let her forget about the you she knows.

stephaniedoes
04-29-2009, 10:10 AM
congrats on your honesty with your wife, thats great, wish there were morestories like it..

Carola
04-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Congrats Daviolin. If i can say something, don't let your masculine person aside; for some period Daviolin should stay hide and before you know, she will ask you about her; that's the proper time to let both ladies become close friends. That's what happened to me.

kristinacd55
04-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Daviolin,
Just like a lot of the other posts say, don't overdo it. Might be a bit of a backlash. Sounds like you had a great time though! :)

Tora
04-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Bravo, nice look, wonderful wife. Good luck to you both. Thanks for sharing.

JenniferR771
04-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Great dress, Daviolin. Where did it come from? I also like the hair and shoes. Give your wife space--go at a dignified and graceful pace. Remember she has hobbies, too.

daviolin
05-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Great dress, Daviolin. Where did it come from? I also like the hair and shoes. Give your wife space--go at a dignified and graceful pace. Remember she has hobbies, too.

You don't remember Jennifer? You were with me when I bought it.:tongueoutDaviolin

Jessica Who
05-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Amazing turn of events, so happy for you. My wife is the same way, it really helps to have such a supportive spouse.

suzanne
05-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Absolutely wonderful! I am brimming with happiness for you! Stories like yours are the greatest news in the entire forum. It is the wish I have for all the sisters here. Enjoy your newfound freedom.

bosom buddy
05-07-2009, 01:54 AM
i agree with everyone! my first impression of your pictures was one of ohhhhhh.... how charming she is!! :)

you truely are sweet!

allisonrn06
05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
That's wonderful - I'm always happy to hear stories like this, at the same time, I feel bad for those who have come out to a SO and it hasn't turned out well. Love your dress by the way, you look great!!

Alice B
05-07-2009, 02:32 PM
That is a great wife.

saraleehanes
05-07-2009, 02:56 PM
I hope she doesn't get jealous of how great your legs look in hose, skirt and heels.

Kate17
05-07-2009, 05:51 PM
You have given me the incentive to do the same. I have been working up to it for awhile and maybe this gets me over the edge. You are a very lucky girl.

Kate17

leesametz
05-08-2009, 07:54 AM
congratulations!

the two of you should run out to Frederick Meijer Gardens. lots of great places to shoot photos of each other and such wonderful sculptures and flower gardens...

She really got into it. She even started planning outings for us to go on.

my story would go like this: She really hated it. She even started planning the divorce for us.

im glad everything worked out for you...