PDA

View Full Version : Feminine hips..

sportschick
07-01-2005, 12:43 AM
I've recently ramped up my whole CD scene, got breast forms, learned to "tuck", etc. One fantasy I have is being able to look like a woman naked, at least in dim lighting! I made some custom "hips" out of foam, like what you might find in a fairly firm foam pillow. Used an electric carving knife and a belt sander to shape it to my hips and taper it down my legs for a realistic shape, then taped it inside a pair of bike short to hold them together. Under tight jeans or even running tights it's totally realistic, no seam or bump shows. So..has anyone heard of "hip forms" or have an idea about making them out of material like breast forms, that could be flesh colored and adhere to your hips and thigh? Where could you get that material, and does it have to be molded or can you shape it like foam(probly not). With glued-on breast forms, penis tucked, and hip forms like these, my naked woman fantasy would be complete. The thought of waking up in the morning like this and then dressing my "womans" body makes me very hot!

Toyah
07-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Think the only way to get to that stage is surgery hun, we just dont have what it takes, still we can enjoy what we have. It would be good if you could take a pill and change for a few days though.

jenniferluv
07-17-2005, 01:10 PM
In my travels thru the net i have come across one site that advertised hip/thigh enhancers. unfortunately, i don't remember where... the material used for silicone breast forms is available if you search but can be icky to work with (and sometimes dangerous). Lately i've been thinking about some hip enhancement devices to place under street cloths...i'll be looking and if i find something i'll post the location. jenny

jolien
07-24-2005, 11:15 AM
I believe that Victoria Secret has a garment that is made for hip and butt enhancement. You might try their web site. I think it is more like a panty that has pads in it, so not sure if that is what you are looking for, but you may check it out.

JulieFL
08-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Is something like this what you are looking for?

http://www.cross-dress.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Veronica_3up.jpg
...snip...
Veronicas are custom fitted undergarments that give you the proper hip and derriere proportions of a curvaceous woman.Made of spandex and nylon, the garment has pockets on each side to hold special high density foam pads. These pads are individually shaped to give you the curvature that you desire. It has a zip-up front for extra control. Individually custom-made to your measurements. Once ordered, you will be emailed with a personal fitting chart.
...snip...
Above was taken from the websight of a local shop
http://www.cross-dress.com/

Kind of pricy, but once I get back into shape and loose my lovehandles :o
I plan on ordering a pair.

Julie FL

Fallen Angel
08-18-2005, 01:32 PM
also fredricks of holywood carry a hip/butt ehancer as wellxx