PDA

View Full Version : favorite

slamddoger
04-28-2009, 03:50 PM
what is your favorite place to go when your drese and do have favorite outfit that you like to warer

StevieTV
04-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Presently, going to bed. I wear silky PJs.

vikki2020
04-28-2009, 04:35 PM
I can only get out during the day, and lately, I love hitting Michigan Avenue, near downtown Chicago.Skirts and heels fit right in here, and a short skirt is not out of place:)The sidewalk is packed with people shopping,and office workers getting some air.It's just a great place to walk around, see and be seen!I usually do a few stops near the house,maybe Target or the mall, to get "warmed up", before I head down there.I think I can squeeze a day next week, I hope!:daydreaming:

Magickman
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
I particularly enjoy going out dressed to singles dance parties. Sometimes, I may be over the top, but that enhances the experience.

There can be several hundred people at these things, so lots of women to dance with.

Very few of the women decline to dance with me, and the slow dances can be extra fun.

Some of the women are egging me on, suggesting fishnet tights under my mini-skirt and also eye makeup.

I have a blast!

Teri Jean
04-28-2009, 06:54 PM
To bed, to rise and to coffee with the girls ( my sisters-in-law). Did I say to bed? Yep.

Keli

AllieSF
04-28-2009, 07:11 PM
A nice restaurant and then a nice bar for a drink and good conversation with friends.

msginaadoll
04-28-2009, 07:39 PM
When I get out I like to go to the Rainbow Room in Detroit. Why, cause my friends are there. Love the girl talk and is fun to shoot pool. favorite outfit is tuff I prefer to change it up, I cant be seen in the same outfit twice can I?

TGMarla
04-28-2009, 07:42 PM
My favorite place to be is at home, and my favorite outfit is whatever I'm in the mood for when I'm getting dressed. I have accumulated quite a collection, yet still there's just nothing to wear. So many dresses, so little time (and money).

Dressing Jill
04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
To my shop about 100' away from main house to play pool. To bed, Watch TV, Play on computer.

East tx. not best place to go out in public.

Hugs

Jill

Tora
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Shopping. To get more stuff.