PDA

View Full Version : shopping .........

Wendy me
07-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Wendy has been good all week so today i was out running around getting things for a cookout we are haveing ...and driveing by the stores the voices came on ...wendy ....just stop in and have a look around...so i am like no i got things to do ...then the voices said you have been good all week stop in now...so i did...and i got a pair of jeans faded glory size 9 omg i love jeans
now i never liked them but i have lost some pounds and thay are a lot of fun.....like a new toy......6 pairs of them now :) ........oh so tight and oh so nice ....love them.....

alba68
07-01-2005, 04:06 PM
You are doing really well Wendy. Spend some good quality time with your wife and when you dress it will be a wonderful feeling. Never tried jeans myself, always been in to skirts but I may one day buy some.

Olivia
07-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Wendy, you go girl! You can't deny those voices, and you had been so good all week! Stock up on those jeans girl, they gonna feel good this winter with those tight pullover sweaters...mmmmm,lol. Listen, some too-tight new jeans have been incentive enough for me to lose some pounds too. That's another plus for dressing up. Rock on Wendy. Later, Olivia