PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing - how far do you go?

Sarah_new
04-29-2009, 07:04 AM
As someone who underdresses on an increasingly regular basis, I was wondering how far to go.

So far, I've bascially restricted myself to knickers and tights/stockings and some times a bra if my outer garments have been loose enough to hide it.

However the other day I thought to myself, what about shoes? I could always carry a male pair in a bag to change into if the going gets tricky. Just wondered if anyone else had thought or even tried this?

Alessandra
04-29-2009, 07:13 AM
i have never really thought about trying shoes but it might be worth the try since i sometimes completely underdress (even wear a dress sometimes) so it would be worth it if it works

Roxi Loh
04-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Sorry...I thought this was "undressing...how far do you go" my bad...wink wink.

JennyS.
04-29-2009, 07:25 AM
I will only wear panties while in guy mode. Can't dare to go farther than that in my line of work.

Dressing Jill
04-29-2009, 07:37 AM
I wear panties. My work to ruff for anything else

Hugs

Jill

Nikki A.
04-29-2009, 07:48 AM
With spring and the warmer weather it's tougher to under dress. During the winter it was tights, a shaper and sometimes a bra. Without the layer of a fleece top or sweater it makes it much more difficult. As far as shoes to work go, that is a very tricky situation, I do spend time outside and my winter boots are totes that look unisex. I also have some other shoes that I wear and get away with. Going with a heeled or obviously fem shoe can and will raise suspicions since the click of the heels are a dead giveaway. I wore my other boots (small stacked heel) once and you can stop it from clicking.

Jeanne Hamilton
04-29-2009, 07:57 AM
I like to go out fully underdressed. Stockings, garterbelt, tight silky panties, sometimes a waist cincher, a tight bra (A cup with underwires), and sometimes a chemise. All covered by male outergarments and male shoes. If I am alone in the car, often a wig.

StaceyJane
04-29-2009, 08:08 AM
Yesterday I had to go to a class at work on my day off. since I was meeting someone for shopping right afterward I had pantyhose and a bra on. I did put on an undershirt to hide the bra. In the car I had some heels which I put on because it's fun to drive with heels on.

Cary
04-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Yesterday I wore panties with tights under women's jeans. Does that count?

Sakura Rini
04-29-2009, 08:18 AM
i sometime wear knickers, traning bra and socks under my boys clothes, as for other clothes i really only wear my girls sneaker

stephaniedoes
04-29-2009, 08:19 AM
i wear panties whenever possible and paint my toes all the time if i can get away with more i certainly will try.. theres nothing wrong with it..

Emma England
04-29-2009, 08:23 AM
I always wear knickers.

In casual mode, I wear girls shoes.

Does everyone who wears a bra in drab always hide it?
Or is there anyone who will wear one where the bra straps are clearly visible?

LOVE2
04-29-2009, 09:29 AM
i had i have a long black coat went to the bank had my jeans on and under my coat i had on a full body garter on no shirt that felt great

Karren H
04-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Mine increased to the point where I've totaly dressed in fem clothing, dress slacks, shoes, top, jacket... Everything.... 100% female clothing In male mode.... Light makeup no hair.. No one even gave me a second look..

karynspanties
04-29-2009, 10:17 AM
In the winter months always panties and a cami or full slip tucked into my pants and thigh highs or garter and stockings. I only wear a bra when I wear my forms. In the summer, panties and sometimes a cami under my t-shirt. To bed, again panties and a cami, chemise or full slip.

shannonsilk
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
I've worn panties, short shorts, bra, cami and small forms under guy clothes. I'v e also gone out in guy mode with girl shoes, pants, top, cami and panties. Though they are more unisex looking. No frills or lace. A vest covers a lot up without being too hot.

Actually I have a hard time finding guy shoes I like, I finally started wearing women's shoes all the time.

glynnis
04-29-2009, 11:10 AM
I always wear panties,dont have any male underwear.In the winter I normaly wear open bottom girdle,stockings and bra under my drab clothes.I also have my my lipstick with me and put it on whenever I can.:battingeyelashes:

sissystephanie
04-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I wear panties every day and usually a bra. My outer wear is typically a skirt, or skort, and a nice tight feminine top. To show off my natural 40 B's!!:) No makeup and no wig, just a guy dressed like a girl!

Rachel B42
04-29-2009, 11:48 AM
In the winter months I wear bra and forms, panties, either stockings and garter or pantyhose, toe nails painted. But come summer, I must tone it down to just bra, panties and painted toes. I have thought of female shoes, just need to find some that don't look obvious

amanda w
04-29-2009, 01:48 PM
I wear panties and a bra all the time year round and love it. I like to wear shirts with a lot of strips on so you don"t see a bra so easy:hf:

Carola
04-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Just panties and hose here because they could notice a bra under a suit. I'm planning to use a ph Tshirt this season just for the cold (winter time here).

Veronica 1
04-29-2009, 07:38 PM
My daily dressing starts with a garterbelt and stockings, thong, soft cup bra, and a chemise for an undershirt. This is followed by womens tight leg boot cut jeans and a males shirt. In warmer summertime weather I might opt for a cami bra (or sports bra) so that I can wear a T-shirt and show off my shaved arms. I have been doing this for a year or better now and only one comment about my jeans from a co-worker has been made and I turned that into a joke. Bright red toes and clear polish on my fingers 24-7-365.

Marjory
04-29-2009, 10:30 PM
panties, cami and pantyhose. Shoes when I think I can get away with it... almost always.
I'm in the closet so I dress and underdress when I'm home alone.

joann07
04-29-2009, 10:38 PM
When I dress for work, I wear pantyhose under my male clothes and I use loafers without socks.
I've been doing this for 2 years now and nobody has ever noticed.

Hugs!

sexxynikki83
04-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Driving in heels sounds like fun! thanks for the idea StaceyJane!

Jessica Who
04-30-2009, 10:35 AM
I think the farthest I've gone is stockings, a bra and underwear. Once I was going out and I forgot that I was wearing a padded bra, but luckily I was wearing a baggy hoodie so nobody could tell.

StevieTV
04-30-2009, 10:40 AM
I go so far that it's creeping into my outer appearance.:)

Steveo
04-30-2009, 11:50 AM
i wear knickers and bra, most days a slip (chemese) in winter.
fem jeans all the time, i just wish i had the balls to go out in a skirt, i'm playing with the idea of wearring a skort in the summer, but i'll probably bottle it.

2b.Lauren
04-30-2009, 12:10 PM
Panties daily, a bra if I am not at work and can cover it well, cami or ladies tank top with lace as often as I can, tights and hose yes. I wear trouser socks a lot, but had a student ask me about them once, so I am a bit more careful these days on that end. I have a pair of ladies clogs for shoes that I wear a great deal, and never had any problems with them. I try to underdress as often as I can, because I rarely have the chance to fully dress these days.

Tomara
04-30-2009, 12:13 PM
I have gone as far as to wear a bra , forms , camisole and panties or thong under my male clothing.
Tomara

KimberlyS
04-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Most days I am wearing one or more feminine clothing items. Some visible and not. In general I mix and match and many things like my underwear/pantie and sock drawer is just a mix of male and femme items. I usually just grab what it on top that coordinates with what I am wearing. It is surprising how many femme clothes a guy can wear and still present their male self.

Jenniferpl
04-30-2009, 08:54 PM
I wear panties 24/7. I have started wearing sport bras because they lay flater and are easier to hide. Light colored lipstick. I has been a while but I used to wear garters and nylons.

ShelleyMarie55
04-30-2009, 11:33 PM
I like wearing my panty under a full slip to bed too, as I tend to sleep really good with it versus my nightie.
In winter, I wear 2-pantyhose for warmth with a panty under my jeans. I like petti-pants and 16" half slip under jean. In winter, I like to wear my mini skirts -- may look weird, but I do have the legs for it. In guy mode, I wear my 36B bra under a dark sweater - love the support, but don't need for others to see my bra strap. Only sometimes if I want to flirt with a guy!! :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-01-2009, 03:58 AM
I don't underdress. For me, it's all or nothing. I don't care to mix it up. Guy-mode is guy-mode, aside from the very rare occasion that I wear panties under my man-pants (maybe once ever few years). Underdressing just feels weird to me. Got no problem with anyone else doing it - it's just not my thing. :)

My toenails are almost always painted. That's probably the closest I get to underdressing on a regular basis.

I tend to be all or nothing with my crossdressing.

WendyMoore501
05-01-2009, 08:15 AM
When it's not too hot or cold I wear nude or suntan pantyhose with short a lot (Tennis Shoes & ankle socks). No one has ever said anything or even noticed that I could tell. Heck, even my wife has not picked up on it until I have been dressed like this for a while (not that she minds). I even fly with this outfit fairly often.

In the winter I wear opaque tights under slacks all the time. No one has noticed that either.

Sometimes I wear women's shoes with jeans or slacks (flats, low heeled boots). No one has ever taken notice.

-Wendy

Juanita O
05-01-2009, 09:11 AM
well since i retired i now wear my bra and panties everyday.

Jessica Keys
05-01-2009, 09:30 AM
I wear hip huggers everyday. Sometimes a bra if the outer clothing is heavy for the day.
Usually after shaveing my legs I like to hook a garter belt and non-stretch nylons, then the panties. Love the feel all day of the straps doing their thing.
Jessica

xAnne_Mariex
05-01-2009, 09:43 AM
A few months ago I wore tights, a thong, bra and corset under my t-shirt/hoody/jeans whilst shopping, but thats as far as i've gone.

sfwarbonnet
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I go as far as I am comfortable with (I know a preposition is a part of speech that you should never end a sentence with). I usually wear panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with ladies pull-on pants. And, if my wife’s away, a bra too. Black pantyhose are OK all year. but suntan pantyhose aren’t comfortable for me in the winter. They are not cold, but they look like you’re not wearing socks. I’ve worn both color pantyhose with a slip and dress at home and they are not too cold. I have also worn them in the summer and they are not too warm either. In the summer, I wear them with women’s pull-on shorts too as that avoids having bare legs that can “stick” to chairs. In fact, I have gone outside wearing them and neighbors didn’t seem to notice. I have also worn a bra outside, even with a tee in the summer. I like a short slip, as it hides the tops of panties and pantyhose, it makes it easier to pull up pants, and it precludes exposed bare skin. Women’s plain front pull-on pants are OK in “boy” mode too. The pockets in women’s pants are often shallow (if they exist), so a purse may be necessary. My shoes are women’s, but they are unisex style, so they are OK in male mode.

boardpuppy
05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
When am I not underdressed, bra (w/forms), panties, hoes and then anything else I can wear and not cause a fuse. It all depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going on any given day.

Hugs,
Alice

Jaydee
05-01-2009, 05:11 PM
I wear panties everyday. I will often wear pantyhose or tights if it is cold, under my femme jeans that I wear everyday. I frequently wear bras or camis under loose or heavy clothing.

Jaydee

lori m crawford
05-02-2009, 03:02 AM
is underdressing the same thing as a women in a mans shirt an jens lolo i wood think so

suzanneq
05-02-2009, 07:16 AM
i reckon just dress according to your feelings,the more you dress the happier youll be,as for driving in heels be carefull,just bought 5inch heels,its hell for a bit even tho been driving in 4inch for years

sfwarbonnet
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Underdressing saved me from being caught big time. Yesterday I had on a bra, panties, black pantyhose, short black slip, and women’s black plain-front pull-on pants when my son, daughter-in-law, granddaughters, and their friends dropped-in. I didn’t change anything, and I don’t think anyone noticed the boobs or nylons. Later that day we went to the new Star Trek movie and I didn’t change then either. Today I was wearing a bra, panties, suntan pantyhose, beige slip, and women’s brown plain-front pull-on pants when my Son came over unexpectedly to pick up some things. We chatted, and if he noticed the boobs and nylons he didn’t let on and he’s very observant (he’s a police officer). Experiences like these encourage me to go farther…

Jenny Brown
05-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Mine increased to the point where I've totaly dressed in fem clothing, dress slacks, shoes, top, jacket... Everything.... 100% female clothing In male mode.... Light makeup no hair.. No one even gave me a second look..
pics of you in this mode?:daydreaming:

Miranda09
05-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Personally, I'm happy just underdressing in panties and hosiery (either pantyhose or stockings). As for how far do you take it, as far as you feel comfortable with, and shoes might just be that comfort zone.

Phyliss Hdson
05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Depends on what I am doing. Always panties, sometimes stockings, others commpletely underdressed. Bra, cami, slip, stockings. That is on the few occaions I underdress. Most of the time now just get all done up and go out.
Hugs Phyliss

MissConstrued
05-11-2009, 04:50 PM
The term "under-dressing" rings a little silly to me, and smacks of cheap thrill. (Heehee... I've a secret under my Dockers!) As I explained wearing panties to a friend, it's just underwear... my taste in such just happens to be a bit different than that of most guys. I don't wear bras unless I'm getting all dressed up & want to show boobage; likewise the stockings & garter belt stay in the drawer unless the outfit calls for them... or if I get a request from an FWB. :battingeyelashes:

Pantyhose I consider to be strictly utilitarian -- they make a good layer under jeans when working outdoors in the winter, and I know a number of men who do likewise who do not otherwise dabble in cross-dressing. While they do feel interesting, and at times mildly sensual, perhaps erotic, I can't imagine for the life of me why anyone would call them "comfortable." :straightface:

Gennifer
05-11-2009, 06:59 PM
I wear panties everyday now under my guy clothes at work. When I am out running errands, and around the house, I wear women's jeans.

andy6432668
05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
I wear all woman's clothes all the time including a white bra with a see through white blouse with no problems in public.

Emma England
05-12-2009, 07:44 AM
I wear all woman's clothes all the time including a white bra with a see through white blouse with no problems in public.

No one has smirked or said anything at all?

Berta82
05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
I usually wear panties and occaisionally a sports bra. But, like others have said, with the weather getting warmer it is more difficult to cover up the bra lines. I also have been wearing a pair of black womens clogs. I think with clogs, they can be for either male or female so no one knows the difference.

kymmieLorain
05-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Well I underdress in everything from just panties( 24/7/365) to camis, garter/stocking. If I feel like it I will wear it. I have thougth about getting a pair of ladies athletic shoes, but haven't found the right ones, yet.

Kymmie

rachael j.
05-12-2009, 03:32 PM
I underdress daily as a normal mode. All my clothing is from the XX side of the store. Bra and panties are normal and usually knee-hi's or pantyhose with usually low heeled "semi-androgenous" shoes. I usually wear heels away form work and occasionally to work (then change them before break or lunch). Lately, I've even been wearing my 'girls' to work. During the Winter it's easier to cover them with a coat or jacket, but now with milder weather it's a bit more problematic. I've even tried light make-up at work (light color lipstick or lipgloss). I just wish I could feel more comfortable wearing more colorful blouson or tunic style tops in public.:fairy2:

AlannahNorth
05-12-2009, 04:01 PM
I usually underdress - panties - at home or at work. The cold months are easier, you can hide quite a bit with bulky clothing. Occasionally I would go out at night in femme mode from the waist down and wearing sandals, and a bra with forms. Driving around in a small van makes it easier (plus if you need you can pull over and just change). I have a small car now, so I won't get out for a drive as often. It's pretty hard to get out of a skirt and into jeans when you don't have any room to move around!

I think I'll be looking for another minivan.

Alannah

Deanna2
05-12-2009, 04:09 PM
First three items I put on every morning are panties, camisole and pantyhose.

It's not under-dressing, but I also always wear low heel women's high boots (in the winter, anyway).

Misty G
05-13-2009, 06:23 AM
For me I always underdress usually with panties, pantyhose/thigh highs, Padded bra with small forms.

EjayeCD
05-13-2009, 06:30 AM
I wear VS second skin satin panties & cami. I also wore a garter belt & stockings while wearing flare bottom leggongs. You could see the garters if you really looked. I was nervous as heck, but I really enjoyed it.

cindyscute
05-13-2009, 07:08 AM
Panties daily, sometimes pantyhose under my girl jeans. Such a great feeling to know your wearing what that cutie next to you in line at the store etc is. :battingeyelashes: Wonder if they even know :daydreaming:

Detroit Molly
05-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Panties and camis mostly. I have two bras, but I really only wear them in the house. If and when I do wear stockings I usually wear socks over them to protect them from my boots. My engineer boots are hell on socks, and every pair I have is out at the heel.

Jennifer in CO
05-13-2009, 07:47 AM
if you don't own anything but panties, does that count as crossdressing?

lets see...all my underwear is fem, all my shoes are fem, all my slacks are fem (now my wife does draw the line there - they must be black or grey), about 1/2 my tops are fem and all but one pair of jeans are fem - and that pair doesn't fit so well...

and I only present as male....

It's not whats on your back that counts, its whats in your mind....

Jenn

EjayeCD
05-13-2009, 08:18 AM
I wear panties & a cami. They feel great on the boys, (below the belt), and my nipples with the cami. I tried stockings & a garter belt, but when I did with flare blttom leggings, I was outed at the grocery store. A woman noticed the garters. I know I really turned red when she asked how I liked the stockings.

JulietLewis
05-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Always: ladies underwear (panties or girdle, ladies cami or undershirt), no socks or knee-highs, ladies shoes in a "men's" style...

misspatty
05-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Girls,

I almost always wear women's jeans. Lately, when I go shopping, I wear padded hip and butt panties along with my bra and A to small B breast forms. I usually wear a jacket that allows me to vary how obvious the breasts are. I am getting more comfortable each time I get to go out. Thanks to you all for being here. You are my inspiration!

Patty

Sarah_new
05-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Today my underdressing took a step further. So in addition to my bra, knickers, opaque tights and fem trousers (that could pass for male ones at a distance) I decided to give some flat fem shoes (ballet style pumps) a try. I walked around the town for about 30 mins, including browsing in a couple of shops. Don't think I was spotted, anyway I didn't notice any adverse reactions. For this particular town it was a less busy time that I tried this, but it has helped my confidence.

One step at a time, eh girls!

donnadawn
05-16-2009, 10:27 AM
I underdress nearly every day. In addition to the panties and bra all of my outer garments are femme as well. I usually wear a low rise pair of jeans, a femme shirt (buttons on the other side), femme socks and femme shoes (they are athletic shoes with some pink trim on them). I don't usually wear any panty hose unless I'm wearing a dress or skirt but then I don't wear them in public very often. Some times instead of the jeans I wear a pair of womens slacks ( the ones with no pockets ) but will add some nylons and a pair of high heeled loafers.

philly
05-16-2009, 03:05 PM
I never used to but recently started wearing a cami and shorts under my work clothes it feels so sexy

Sarah...
05-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Gosh - there's an awful lot of "overdressing" here being described as under-dressing. It's all very confusing.

Sarah...

Rachel Morley
05-16-2009, 04:19 PM
If we're talking about "under-dressing" meaning underwear, then I always wear panties and a bra no matter what time of year. In the winter it's cooler and so I can add more layers like a camisole and pantyhose as well. I also sometimes like to wear more classic styled underwear like long line bras and long legged panty girdles in the winter as it's easier to hide with more clothes on.

"Under-dressing" to me is "dressing" (as in crossdressing) "under" your outer (non feminine) clothes, although just like you I also have fairly obvious (to a greater or lesser extent) feminine outer clothes as well ... all of course in boy mode and not trying to pass :D

sfwarbonnet
05-30-2009, 08:59 AM
It’s going to be warm here today, so suntan pantyhose will be OK as they look like I’m not wearing socks. Will also wear the usual panties, slip, and women’s pull-on pants. My wife’s at work today, so I’ll also wear a bra under a t-shirt. I’ve worn this outfit “out” before with no reaction from friends and family, so it appears to be OK. I’ve also worn shorts instead of pants, but only around home as my wife says “it looks silly” probably because GG’s don’t usually wear pantyhose with shorts. I would still like to try it in “boy” mode to see if I can go that far.

joan47
05-30-2009, 01:06 PM
I wear the following all the time
Painted nails
Archlic Nails long with clear polish
Shave all over
Waxed thin arched eyebrows
light makeup with lipstick
perfume
Panties and padded bra
Girls tight boot cut jeans junior size 9
Girls T
Junior short shorts in summer
girls shoes or open toed sadels to show off my toenails
I carry a purse
No pierced ears yet
I try to walk as feminine as possible
girls baseball hat, usually pink or white

Phyliss
05-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Underdressing as the title suggests means, to me, clothing worn UNDER the outer clothes.

For me it's always stockings, bra, and either panties or a thigh slimmer. Now, to what degree do I cover these? Ladies trousers for going out, or jeans for work. Ladies dress shirt or, again for work I have some "camp shirts" from Woman Within that are quite nice. Shoes I wear are from Payless, mostly low heel type but definetly ladies. My hair is styled in a pony tail worn as I high as I can get it, ( what little there is) Toenails are always painted a bright pretty color with some flower design, Fingers are covered in acrylic painted a light pale pink. Quite often I'll wear some light makeup with a natural color lippy that isn't too outlandish for my normal color.

Super Amanda
05-30-2009, 01:52 PM
I wear the following all the time
Painted nails
Archlic Nails long with clear polish
Shave all over
Waxed thin arched eyebrows
light makeup with lipstick
perfume
Panties and padded bra
Girls tight boot cut jeans junior size 9
Girls T
Junior short shorts in summer
girls shoes or open toed sadels to show off my toenails
I carry a purse
No pierced ears yet
I try to walk as feminine as possible
girls baseball hat, usually pink or white

Ok, so you are just openly crossdressing, full time then, right?

And to the girls who "fully underdress"? Isn't it uncomfortable stuffing a dress or a slip into your pants? Wouldn't that cause the material to bunch up at the waist and bulge out? I have to admit this is new to me, and it's a little hard to understand...I guess it must be a "naughty" kind of thing...

Keely
05-30-2009, 02:04 PM
So far for me it's just panties. Although in the winter when really cold leggings keep me warm under my pants.

kaitlin
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Underdressing..:daydreaming:..I am always in panties, I don't own a pair of mens underware anymore. My toes are always painted, my socks are mostly girly in nature, thin and most have a pattern or design on them. Legs are always shaved and smooth, I have several pairs of everyday shoes from the women's section, even if they aren't ones that scream "womens" I know where they came from! And in the cooler months I'm most always wearing pantyhose or thigh highs and a bra! Kaitlin

sfwarbonnet
06-03-2009, 02:21 PM
[T]o the girls who "fully underdress"? Isn't it uncomfortable stuffing a dress or a slip into your pants? Wouldn't that cause the material to bunch up at the waist and bulge out? I have to admit this is new to me, and it's a little hard to understand...I guess it must be a "naughty" kind of thing...

The operative word is 'short'. A short slip is the same length as a tall man's undershirt, and is easier to tuck the 'shirttail' into pants probably because of the slipery material that they are usually made of. I like short slips as they avoid an exposed back and cover the tops of panties and pantyhose. Camis are usually too short, and as you noted, long slips and dresses bunch up. A braslip would probably be OK for underdressing if the cup size was small as that would avoid a back closure that could be felt even if not seen,

Jaclyn NM
06-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I wear panties and stockings most of the time, except on hot summer days, when it's just panties and shorts. During cooler months I'll drive around in heels, but alway have a pair of male shoes handy, in case of emergency.

joan47
06-04-2009, 06:01 AM
In call it under dressing if your not fully made up as women with wig, full makeup. I guess I am a feminine sissy boy, a have a soft, submissive, feminine nature.

sfwarbonnet
06-14-2009, 05:49 PM
I almost got “caught” wearing her bra when my wife came home from work an hour early yesterday. Fortunately, I had enough time to take it off and put it back where I found it before she walked in… My panties, pantyhose, slip, and women’s pull-on pants stayed on, as she knows that I wear then daily and I even take off the pants and wear a dress at home in the evening – just sans bra. If I could find a bra slip, that would provide a bra full-time, but the cup size would have to be a B or smaller so the bra wouldn’t be obvious under a shirt. I also like to wear pantyhose with pull on shorts, but I don't do that when we go out as she said it looks "silly".

Mary Ann
06-14-2009, 06:34 PM
For many years, if I ever dared wear panties or anything else fem out in public, I'd be in a state of paranoia all day because I KNEW someone would find out. But for the past 5 years or so, I wear panties everywhere I go - I hate mens' underwear!

I won't wear anything other than panties - nylon, cotton, silk, green, black, blue, orange, yellow, red, pink, floral, polka dot, solid, lacy, bikini, hipster, boycut, thongs - I don't care - they just have to feminine before I'll wear them. I have 64 pair of panties and won't quit till I have an even hundred (then I'll want 200!) in the drawer! But I often wear a bra to work (tricky to hide), pantyhose, cami, and even lipstick if the shade isn't apparant to others - at times I'll wear a touch of mascara or makeup, but just a touch. I love Bare Minerals! I'd love to wear perfume all day because it smells so lovely and fem, but...

And I have to add that a few years ago I was driving a dump truck down in Eugene, OR. Went to work with pantyhose, slip and skirt under my jeans, but as soon as I got into the truck, off came the jeans! I drove my entire 8 hours in a skirt - and heels. Absolutely wonderful!!! I also had a pretty bra on under my tank top. Nobody noticed a thing!!!!

I used to hate being a crossdresser, but now, having accepted that I really am a girl deep down, I wouldn't trade it for anything! I want to look, act, feel, smell, and just BE as feminine as I can! I don't ever want to stop wearing skirts, slips, and dresses. I'd wear a dress to work every day if society would let me.

A free male is a female!!

susancheerleader
06-14-2009, 06:55 PM
I "under dress" wearing panties each and every day. I don't have any mens underwear left.
It doesn't matter if I go to work, or to the movies or whatever. Who is going to know anyway???????

Depending on the time of year and what I can wear that doesn't show it. Sometimes I will wear a bra but leave forms out, just for the feel of it on.

Mary Ann
06-14-2009, 07:16 PM
How strange! When my crossdressing was in its initial stages, I was the only one I knew that wanted to wear womens' clothes. I felt so alone and thought I must be sick, or a weirdo. But over the years, I've come to find that I'm part of a group that must number in the millions! I feel more "normal" now than I ever did. Others share my need, my passion, and my joy. I love being a part of all you sweet gurls!

freeindress
06-15-2009, 01:53 AM
Often sports bra, sometimes with panties, or swimsuit. Don't care if the lines show under my T-shirt.