PDA

View Full Version : Robyn update

robyn
07-01-2005, 12:03 PM
I see a lot of new names. Some time back my wife allowed my dressing with her setting the rules. One of which was that I would dress at all times at home with her picking the attire. Flats and shorts were out. Complete dressing was in. It has worked very well. We have had to cut back just due to demands on time. In our normal roll this is not discussed. I work from home.
I am dressed but for the most part left alone when working. I have found that since we have cut back she is more demanding when I am dressed. More critical if I don't act completly as a women. She feels I should be further along. In the evening tv is dictated by her. If it's not a show she wants to watch then it is a show towards women. Fashions, jewelry, talk shows and so on. I have been taking more and more of a sub role. At first it was a surprise. I now find I completly enjoy it. I like being the women who is being told what to do, with in bounds. Even now what I wear to bed. Some evenings just a night gown. Other times I must leave my stockings on. I have learned a lot about acting fem. Just not enough for her yet. I always have to wear earings when dressed. I have had to go to very large earings as a reminder. I must remove one to talk on the phone. This way I remember to go back to a male sounding voice. I love the fem role. The way I walk. The way I stand. Anything must be within fem rules. She is ordering all my clothes and jewelry on line. I can purchase my own shoes. She does look to see what I am going to order. When I am dressed she is in charge and I listen.

DonnaT
07-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi Robyn, welcome back.

Good to hear you are enjoying your role.

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Nice to see you again. Sounds like a little fantasy come true, enjoy every second :cool:

paulaN
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
sounds like a fantasy come true all right. enjoy it to the fullest. it sounds like you are. it makes me so jelous. lucky girl lucky girl

Julie York
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
I believe the correct term is.....We can't wait for the photos.

(Anyone know the Harry Lime theme tune?) :cool:

robyn
07-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Tristen, Paula, Donna thank you. It's been quite a ride. The down part is that novelty only last for a short time.
All my best Robyn

DanaJ
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Hi Robyn - cool story and lucky you!!! Could you contact me via PM, so I could get in touch with your wife? I have some GREAT ideas for you that I would like to discuss with her :)

DanaJ

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 09:41 PM
robyn... WOW, your SO is so cool. I bet your loving every moment of it. Good for you girl.