PDA

View Full Version : gypsy style skirts

Angela Burke
07-01-2005, 12:29 PM
i love this style of skirt so femmine so nice to wear do any other girls feel as i do ?

GypsyKaren
07-01-2005, 12:36 PM
You can't go wrong with anything gypsy.
GypsyKaren

Samantha Jane
07-01-2005, 05:00 PM
I love wearing Gypsy skirts and have several. Although a few weeks ago, on impluse I bought a very light green one. Got it home, tried it on and felt beautiful to wear, but after ten minutes I decieded that the colour was awful. :eek: It had looked great in the shop.

You win some, you lose some. Still luckily it had been in the sale.

Samantha xx

Jessica_six
07-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Are you talking about a broomstick style skirt? Is it the same thing or something different?
Is this a gypsy skirt?

Gorgeous outfit (http://www.modestclothing.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?productid=310)

If it is, I LOVE these style of skirts. They're so feminine and flowing and really comfortable too.

I was thinking of getting the outfit BTW, what do you think?

Deelite
07-02-2005, 06:03 AM
Ooooh yeah, i love these skirts, have a couple, perfect for summer, and feel so nice lightly brushing your bare legs!

Plus they are soooo feminine.

Luv Dee.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01406.jpg

Angela Burke
07-02-2005, 06:21 AM
stop twirliing like that giirl !
do you want the rest of us to go mad with envy?
kisses x angela

susanmaid
07-02-2005, 06:28 AM
Gypsy skirts are just so femiine and I love to wear a nice flouncy petticoat underneath.

Deelite
07-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Hi Angela,

Ok, ok i will stop twirling now i am getting a little dizzy!!

Dee.

Rachel_740
07-02-2005, 06:55 AM
i love this style of skirt so femmine so nice to wear do any other girls feel as i do ?

I love then - got 6 varies lengths and colours.

Anne

Laura Jane
07-02-2005, 09:28 AM
I have a few, a White M&S, a pale blue one, a peach coloured one, a Brown one, and Light brown one. they do help present a girly shape.

Julie
07-02-2005, 11:27 AM
A GG friend of mine was going through a catalog and picked out some killer sandals for me and a gypsy skirt. "You'd look so cute in this!" she told me. Maybe next shopping trip?

uknowhoo
07-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Gotta love 'em, pics look great gals.
I like wearing mine w/boots.

Ariel
07-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Love those skirts, agree, very comfortable.

Hugs,
Ariel

AngelAshley
07-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I HATE THEM!! :mad:

Angela Burke
07-02-2005, 08:26 PM
why ?
and please don't say "because i just do, thats all i'm going up to my room now you all hate me anyway" !

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 09:25 PM
"because i just do, thats all i'm going up to my room now you all hate me anyway" !

:p :D :eek: :hiding:

Angela Burke
07-02-2005, 09:49 PM
thanks tris

great picture (you little yummy!)

angla x

Tristen Cox
07-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Wait now which one of us was supposed to go to their room, I forgot already?
Oh heck, last one there's a rotten egg :D

Tamara Croft
07-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Tam just bought me one of these skirts..... and yeah I might take a pic later :D

Ooooh yeah, i love these skirts, have a couple, perfect for summer, and feel so nice lightly brushing your bare legs!

Plus they are soooo feminine.

Luv Dee.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01406.jpg

Kimberly
07-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Wait now which one of us was supposed to go to their room, I forgot already?
Oh heck, last one there's a rotten egg :D
I live here, honey - it won't be me who is a rotten egg! :D

Tristen Cox
07-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I live here, honey - it won't be me who is a rotten egg! :D
What makes you think I meant 'your' room? :-

Kimberly
07-03-2005, 01:25 PM
touché!

.... sp?

Does this mean I have to hop on a flight to Florida??

StephanieCD
07-03-2005, 04:03 PM
The woman I dated long ago who I learned much about femininity wore them constantly - it was her signature, years ago before Old Navy decided to capitalize on a forgotten fad (again). I've mentioned before that myself and some other guys even took to wearing them when we all partied because it was so comfortable. For me it was wearing a skirt in public, but, hey I had a bunch of other dudes at my back - wearing some lovely skirts if I do say so ;)

No one, but no one, could deny they were more comfortable than anything they owned. I got a personal joy out of seeing these macho guys don their skirts and grab a glass of wine.

But, then again, that woman had that effect on men :bunny:

Anita
07-03-2005, 04:08 PM
just got me one to go with my Gipsy top from Italy Pics next week (hopefully) if you want some :)

Deelite
07-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Quote: "are you a GG?? (Genuine Girly) If so... join us in the GG Forum..... just follow this link"

Tamara, I WISH!!!

If you are serious about that comment, all i can say is that is a HUGE complement coming from a GG like yourself!

Thanks Hon, you've made my day!

Luv Dee.

Tamara Croft
07-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Quote: "are you a GG?? (Genuine Girly) If so... join us in the GG Forum..... just follow this link"

Tamara, I WISH!!!

If you are serious about that comment, all i can say is that is a HUGE complement coming from a GG like yourself!

Thanks Hon, you've made my day!

Luv Dee.
Uhm.... that's my signature and is on all my posts as you can see below *sorry* :o :o

Deelite
07-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Whoops, do i feel stooopid or what?

:bonk:

Luv Dee.

Anita
07-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Of course I had to get shoes and a belt didn.t I !!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
07-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Of course I had to get shoes and a belt didn.t I !!!!!!!!!
That skirt works puuuurfectly on you. Excellent Anita! :cool:

Angela Burke
07-04-2005, 02:28 PM
you look great girl! just great!

angela x

Anita
07-04-2005, 03:11 PM
THANK YOU here's a couple more

Tamara Croft
07-04-2005, 03:42 PM
You look great Anita :D Love the skirt, belt and top...... but I gotta say pink doesn't go with red...... get some nice red stilletoes..... although I bet you have some already :D

Anita
07-04-2005, 03:49 PM
thank you Tamara I always appreciate advice Red shoes got some? moi? which pair hun? lol or of course the red thigh boots haha :)

Jerigirl
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I just bought a darling little white, gypsy skirt. It's wonderful! Feels so femme and pretty on. But my little panties show through! Oh well! Maybe I'll buy a cute slip to go underneath it. Anyway, it's adorable, and feels so nice on my shaved legs.

Kiss,
Jeri Girl

Maria2004
07-06-2005, 03:03 PM
What do you think works better with my blouse and Gypsy skirt, on the shoulder or off? :cool:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/Gypsy.jpg

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Personally 'off the shoulder' for me. Nice outfit Maria :)

Maria2004
07-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Personally 'off the shoulder' for me. Nice outfit Maria :)

Thanks Tristen, bought it in San Antonio last month, it's one of the outfits I'm taking to D-World with me. The blouse was made in Mexico, the belt in Guatamala, I didn't find out till I got it home that the skirt was made in China. DOH!

StephanieCD
07-06-2005, 06:51 PM
What do you think works better with my blouse and Gypsy skirt, on the shoulder or off? :cool:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/Gypsy.jpg

My personal taste is off the shoulder only works when the top is loose enough where it falls off the shoulder - not stretched over the shoulders... looks like it's trying too hard. But when the elastic part is a little too loose and comfy and falls over the shoulder... yummy!

My opinion never won any awards though ;)

Maria2004
07-06-2005, 07:45 PM
My personal taste is off the shoulder only works when the top is loose enough where it falls off the shoulder - not stretched over the shoulders... looks like it's trying too hard. But when the elastic part is a little too loose and comfy and falls over the shoulder... yummy!

My opinion never won any awards though ;)

Your correct, it is too tight, it was just an experimental picture. I wouldn't wear it off the shoulder in public. I just asked the question so I could have an excuse to post 2 pictures instead of one.;)

I appreciate your opinion though...here ya go http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/sports-awards1.jpg :)

janetmellor
10-16-2005, 10:48 AM
I love wearing gypsy syle skirts especially with a low cut top

Lilith Moon
10-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Love them ! I have one in denim, take a look at my profile.

stevie h
10-16-2005, 12:26 PM
they are so cool.
#

stevie

xxxxxxx

sissy stacy
10-18-2005, 12:35 PM
(curtsey)

Always a good idea at least to wear a slip, although i almost always wear at least 1 (sometimes more) petticoat when I wear mine.

A few GGs have complained about the skirt getting bunched up and caught betwen their legs when they walked. i told them to buy a petticoat, that's why they invented petticoats (it's fun to think they invented them so sissies like me could get excited, but it just isn't true). The ones who took my advice thanked me.

I usually wear a less full or stiff petticoat with mine, full/stiff petticoats tend to take up a lot of space as you walk on the sidewalk.

But yes, i do love them and am glad to see skirts that need petticoats coming back.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 01:36 PM
i agree u cant go wrong with anything gypsy

Foot_Fetish
10-20-2005, 08:56 PM
I'd like to give them a try.

JennyBeth
10-21-2005, 04:23 AM
I adore them too. I've only got one. I NEED TO SHOP!!!
What's all this about someone going to her room?
Is there a little one here similar to my Jennifer Elizabeth? She's about six :la: and very, very pretty but a bad tempered, sulky little girl :crying: at times (She's the girlie childhood I missed). If she's rude to you:naughty , throws a tantrum or is just being a nuisance please feel free to tell her off. A very sharp "JENNIFER ELIZABETH!!!" will usually get her attention. You'll know when she's around.
No, they won't, I hiding.:hiding:
See what I mean?
Lots of hugs,
Jenny xxxx

Anne Charlotte
10-21-2005, 06:40 AM
I adore them too........

I posted a pic on me in one on the pictures thread a few weeks ago....can't seem to find it at the moment tho !

tiffa
10-22-2005, 06:12 PM
gust like to say hello and thanks for welcom its my first time on this forum i think the gypsy style is so fem and so easy to mix match i have got a few gypsy skirts and assesories in brow green and blue grey and nee length and long skirts,i love the flowing and loose feel of this type of dress.Gust hope the fasion lasts so we can keep buying them.I dont hae anny pics yet for am abit shy
Smile