PDA

View Full Version : The thrill of going out.

LA CINDY LOVE
04-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Getting dress and staying at home is what most of do and what some of us have done, but getting dress and going out that front door has to be one of the biggest steps that a crossdressers can do.

Getting dress and going out in public view has to be scary......you never know what is going to happen, but that has not stop us from going out in the day time to the night time, from shopping at the mall to having dinner to hitting the clubs

I have read some wonderful stores of Cd's who have gone out and about the places that they go to and the things that they do tell me that we Cd's are pushing the boundaries, and we all are reading more story's of Cd's who have gone out for the first time and all have had a great time.

I have ask myself why is just dressing not enough.....why is that I and other
Cd's only dress if we are going out......is it the thrill.....to Cindy it is.....but Cindy also loves the attention.

LA CINDY LOVE

Debbie801
04-29-2009, 09:00 PM
After dressing with various intensities and frequencies in private, I made my first visits outside a couple weeks ago. I was in NYC to visit one of my kids, but spent time on my own for a few days before she came into the city.

I had a great time shopping, in drab, but trying on clothes anyway and being clear that they were for me. In addition, I added makeup, wig, jewelry and even glasses; all for the first time inside or out. Then, I went to a couple of bars by myself and just mingled a bit.

I've read a number of posts here that describe taking crossdressing to the next level and the addictive and exhiliarating feeling this gives; and these posts are 100% correct in my opinion.

This definitely took me to the next level, and I can't wait to travel to dress again!

Debbie

Karren H
04-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Since I started going out, setting at home all prettied up just doesn't cut it any more!! :)

docrobbysherry
04-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Until they pave over EVERYTHING, I'm staying in the closet! :brolleyes:
Stoning, is such an UNPLEASANT way to die!:doh:

Carly D.
04-29-2009, 11:15 PM
For me, it almost can't be dark enough.. I really don't think I can pass except for the blind and unintelligent as it were.. and for me that realization is ok, I can live with that.. and chapter one of going out is over, at least I think it is.. chapter two might involve telling someone I know about my Carly side.. I wish there were more people like me, crossdressers who don't pass but try anyway.. I would really like to go out with someone sometime and just go somewhere and just be...

KimberlyJo
04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
been out on my porch fully dressed with wig and makeup...at 2am most of the time, not really exhilarating. Once, fully dressed in the afternoon, I just HAD to have a smoke, in broad daylight. I have one neighbor who would be able to see through the trees and see me standing there on my porch pretty plainly. I was trying to give off the vibe that I was my sister, that I don't have, lol. Sorry...had to post, I like to babble :D

Gabrielle Hermosa
04-30-2009, 03:11 AM
Cd's only dress if we are going out......is it the thrill.....to Cindy it is.....but Cindy also loves the attention.

I think it's just human nature to want to be out and about. There's always a thrill involved in going out to social events and meeting up with people. If there was not, people probably wouldn't bother with them. The fact that we want to get out while en femme is not unique to us being crossdressers, but rather reflects that we also long to get out of the house as ourselves. It's perfectly normal, wouldn't you agree?

There may be an additional rush to going out dressed up, but that is probably because of the social taboo associated with it. With the extra danger comes an extra sense of adventure... or something like that. Doing anything dangerous can cause an adrenaline rush. Skydiving, for example. It's sad that we do put ourselves in danger going out dressed - I mean, it should not be dangerous to go out as we choose, but that's the sad state of our society today.

MissConstrued
04-30-2009, 03:45 AM

Exactly! Why go to all the trouble to look good if you're not going to be seen? Getting all dolled up and going out is definitely a thrill, and I can't say I don't enjoy some attention now and then. It makes us feel good about ourselves... a quite human trait.

Lora Olivia
04-30-2009, 07:37 AM
The first couple times out were definitely nervous, being that way caused the adrenaline to flow and therefore it was a rush. Now that I have been out to many times to count in about all situations, regularly use the ladies room when femme, try on and buy clothes in womens stores, basically what any other woman does, i have to say it just feels normal!! Not much thrill but more peace of mind.

Jessica Who
04-30-2009, 10:34 AM
For me, the question isn't whether or not dressing is enough, but just to be able to be myself as Jessica from time to time in a normal setting would be wonderful.

I hope to be able to just dress up to my best ability and have some coffee at Starbucks or walk in a park with no stares or comments.

Girdlewoman
04-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Hey Karen,
Love your posts and your attitude. May I ask how long have you been dressing and how long have you been going out in public. In my case I have always been involved in dressing and have been going out day and night for years. Thanks. Peace, Charlene

Alice B
04-30-2009, 12:10 PM
The few times I've been out as Alice have been both exciting and fun, but they are few and far between. Every time I dress at home I enjoy it, but want to get out. I have to walk a very, very fine line to keep harmony at home. <My wife is OK with my dressing, but not my going out.:sad:

LA CINDY LOVE
04-30-2009, 03:24 PM
I think it's just human nature to want to be out and about. There's always a thrill involved in going out to social events and meeting up with people. If there was not, people probably wouldn't bother with them. The fact that we want to get out while en femme is not unique to us being crossdressers, but rather reflects that we also long to get out of the house as ourselves. It's perfectly normal, wouldn't you agree?

There may be an additional rush to going out dressed up, but that is probably because of the social taboo associated with it. With the extra danger comes an extra sense of adventure... or something like that. Doing anything dangerous can cause an adrenaline rush. Skydiving, for example. It's sad that we do put ourselves in danger going out dressed - I mean, it should not be dangerous to go out as we choose, but that's the sad state of our society today.
Miss Construed I feel the same way as you do....we spend a lot of time and money getting all dolled up, to me that is a lot of trouble just to stay at home and the attention that anyone will get dose make one feel good.

I do agree with what you are saying Gabrielle we long to get out of the house as ourselves is very normal,, it tell us that no matter who we are or what we do we are still part of this world.......so why should we not take our place in this world.

Why is it that many Cd's say that they do not go out because they can not pass just were is it that you want to go that make you feel that way, now if you are trying to go out and about to places like the mall I can under stand why you feel that way, but if you are going to a T girl club or a T girl friendly place...do you think that it passing is that important there.

LA CINDY LOVE

gennee
04-30-2009, 03:43 PM
After dressing with various intensities and frequencies in private, I made my first visits outside a couple weeks ago. I was in NYC to visit one of my kids, but spent time on my own for a few days before she came into the city.

I had a great time shopping, in drab, but trying on clothes anyway and being clear that they were for me. In addition, I added makeup, wig, jewelry and even glasses; all for the first time inside or out. Then, I went to a couple of bars by myself and just mingled a bit.

I've read a number of posts here that describe taking crossdressing to the next level and the addictive and exhiliarating feeling this gives; and these posts are 100% correct in my opinion.

This definitely took me to the next level, and I can't wait to travel to dress again!

Debbie

Congrats on going out for the first time. I live here in NYC and am out all the time. I have done a lot of the things you have mentioned and I'm looking to do more.

Gennee

PrettyFlowingGown
04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
I spend everyday and night dressed in my own unit. It was only natural that I'd oneday want to dress going out. I've done it twice at the gay pub I go too, and theres no stopping me. I dress in a very accepting enviroment though, so I'm not sure about going out TOO MUCH mainstream, like a mainstream pub or to the mall, But at the moment I love going out dressed. Its me, and I'm comfortable being who I am. I love wearing long dresses, skirts out and being elegant. I have'nt had one negative thing said yet.

KimberlyS
04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Thrilling is not the right word for me getting out, but it is more that I am just a social creature. I tried the staying home thing and my wife was more than happy to make time so I could dress at home. Most of the time I was ok with it. But other times I felt like a caged animal within my own home. Or like I am hiding because there is something wrong with what I am doing, and there isn't anything wrong with guys wearing feminine clothes.

I still do not go out enfemme around home. And when I do go out I try to present a decent feminine image that is acceptable my most in the general society. My my wife has come to understand I do need to get out and about enfemme at time. I do not pass but I do blend well and my wife says my femme look conceals my male idenity. Yea I get a lot of the questioning and surprised looks when people get a good look at me. I use my male CC's and ID when making purchases so if they are questioning my looks it is confirmed when they see my ID. But most people just treat me like any other person they would be interacting with.

kim

Monique_cd75
06-29-2009, 08:38 PM
I really need to experience the thrill. Hopefully one soon I will be ready to take the next step.