PDA

View Full Version : Any lighthearted crossdressing stories?

emmicd
07-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Do any of you girls have a light hearted story to share about your cross dressing with your fellow girlfriends here?

I often wondered how does one zipper that hard to zipper dress if their wife or girlfriend is not there to help?

How did you overcome the fear when buying your very first dress or article of feminine clothing at the mall?

How did you make that first step out doors in something feminine?

When did you realize you were a cross dresser?

How many times have you rearranged your closet to accomodate your wardrobe?

How close were you from being caught when dressed en femme?

Emmi

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 01:43 PM
The term was something foreign but I suppose I was 11 yrs old when I realised there was something to realise.
Are you kidding:D Hundreds!

Right on the edge a few times and thought I was busted for sure, as luck would have it - I wasn't ever actually caught red handed.

Wendy me
07-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I often wondered how does one zipper that hard to zipper dress if their wife or girlfriend is not there to help?

thats not the problme it's undoing it that is the big pain ,....

How did you overcome the fear when buying your very first dress or article of feminine clothing at the mall?

when i realized that if i did not do it i would be a naked crossdresser....

outside in the yard late at night and i thought every one was watching scared shi_ less.....

when i relized that i needed to wear womans clouthing to feel right

like every time i bring home something new ....maybe like 6 times a week...

includeing today??? too manny to count.....

JoAnnDallas
07-01-2005, 03:22 PM

Zipping up a dress is hard. You can only get it up so far from the back, then you have to reach from across your shoulder and zip it on up. Then do the reverse to unzip. Real pain sometimes.

Never had a problem. wedding ring solves a lot of embarresment.

with a lot of guts, emmotion, foritiude, and fear. But once you cross the threshold, it's no coming back.

When I discovered how good I felt all dressed up.

each time I pull it all out of hiding.

If I was made, I did'nt notice it or just mabey I either passed or was not noticed.

blonde barmaid
07-01-2005, 05:28 PM
hi, i am , a real girl in the uk, my boyfriend has left me all home alone, he is a cross dresser and i guessed the signs as my dad came out 2 yrs ago, so just blantly asked him he was very shocked, but did talk a little an i love it, he is open with me now, and if he is feeling bit shy, i just lay his clothes on the bed for him, fuuny how things turn out, we have now been 2 gether 4 months and it is so good, i love seeing him dressed up in the under wear that i am now starting to buy him, just a quick note..... bye chicks,,,,,,, blonde barmaid xxxxx

Jonien
07-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Do any of you girls have a light hearted story to share about your cross dressing with your fellow girlfriends here?

Q.I often wondered how does one zipper that hard to zipper dress if their wife or girlfriend is not there to help?
A.Problem zips tie a paper clip to a length of cord and hook it into the zipper pull bring it over your sholder and pull up not a problem

Q.How did you overcome the fear when buying your very first dress or article of feminine clothing at the mall?
A.Never had a problem allways bought things for my wife it's no differet

Q.How did you make that first step out doors in something feminine?
A.Now this one was hard it took shire determination and a lot of failed attempts

Q.When did you realize you were a cross dresser?
A.allways been fem since I can remember Just did't know it had a name just new I was diferent but had to hide it

Q.How many times have you rearranged your closet to accomodate your wardrobe?
A.constantly been pushing out drab stuff to make room

Q.How close were you from being caught when dressed en femme?
A.Can't count that high run out of fingers
Emmi[/QUOTE]

ronni
07-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I was giving some teenage boys a ride to the beach and one of them mentioned he was wearing swim trunks over his underwear and cutoffs over those, and another said he was wearing boxers under cycling shorts, and without even thinking, I said "I'm wearing pink satin ruffled lace sissy panties under my jeans," and the boys all laughed!
I guess they thought I was kidding!

I'll come back to this one with answers to your questions, Emmi.

Krystal Lee
07-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I love to wear womens clothing and usually that is all I wear with some eye shadow a light lipstick and nails done in a light color. Really all that is not girlie is a baseball cap. Anyway I was in Denver prepairing to return home and stoped for breakfast at a place I had eaten a few times over the long weekend. The hostess sat me and brought coffee then I ordered from the waitress. Ate in a leasurely fasfion left a tip and went up to pay and leave. Standing at the register my waitress walked by and said have a good day sir. The hostess turned to her and said WHAT DID YOU SAY! My waitress responded (I said have a good day). The hostess gave me the change and looking me in the eye said have a good day MAM! What a charge I receved from that. Seems the clues picked up from one were different from those picked up by the other. Wish I knew what I had done different so I could get my act together better. Anyway it sure made my whole day hearing the mam. Hugs Krystal.