PDA

View Full Version : Post going out dressed blues

dominique
04-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi all. I'm wondering if any of you have 'suffered' from this. What I mean you have planned your outing for ages. Get dressed very nicely, then go out and about. Then come home and back into drab. Then know you won't be able to repeat this for some time.
This happened to me last week got dressed went to my local mall done some browising and tried on few things for me it now has broke down another barrier.
If you do suffer from this how long does it last ?
For me it lasted over the week end.

Karren H
04-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Not really.. I'm happy and thankful for the time I get but I am not sad when I'm done or sad that I can't for a while!! I'm happy no matter what clothing I wear,, and I haven't dressed in 3 months!!! Lol. ok many a little sad!! Thanks for reminding me!

Jessica Who
04-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Well I haven't gone out, but when I get dressed up really nice at home and then I change out and clean up my makeup, I sometimes feel a little blue.

There are times when I wish I could just stay like that all day long.

Sally2005
04-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Yes...like returning from a vacation.

Phyliss
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
I liken it to the little kid in the pet store.

"You have to give back the puppy, you can't take it home with you"

Happens to me everytime. Only lasts about a day, but still, ...

gennee
04-30-2009, 03:36 PM
It might be me but if I didn't go out dressed for week or two, I would make an effort to go somewhere.

Gennee
:)

Carly D.
04-30-2009, 05:54 PM
I couldn't wait to get home last Thursday.. but I did feel blue a bit.. I wished I could have done what I had wanted.. I beet myself up for it but then started to mend myself (mentally) and by that Sunday went out in my booties heels to kick that monkey (wearing heels in public) off my back.. I wore them again yesterday and was in a Walgreens and wasn't sure.. is wearing heels only considered cross dressing?? if it is then I did it all over that town yesterday..

carhill2mn
04-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Even though I have been out several hundred times, I still feel a little sad each time I have to go back to drab.

KimberlyS
04-30-2009, 06:22 PM
I use to get the post CDing blues. In fact the calming effect of CDing was sometimes wiped out and made worse. But since my wife has come to realize that CDing makes me a better person I get to full femme CD when I can. I wear a mix of male and femme clothes on a daily basis but still present my male self. And if I start getting grumpy my wife ask me if I need time to dress.

kim

dominique
05-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Thanks for all your insights it seems that we all suffer from it to varying degrees.